This time it's a five year-old with the babysitter's gun

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Hell, we should just have one "resulting in dead kids" thread, and just add to it every day.

5-year-old Texas boy accidentally kills himself with napping babysitter's gun - U.S. News

A teenage babysitter was arrested Tuesday and charged in the death of a 5-year-old Texas boy who accidentally shot himself with the babysitter's gun while she was napping, authorities said.

Melissa Ann Ringhardt, 19, of Vidor was being held in the Orange County Jail on a felony charge of abandoning or endangering a child, the county sheriff's office said in a statement. She could face a sentence of six months to two years if convicted.

Bond was set Wednesday at $250,000, NBC station KBMT of Beaumont reported.

Wonder if the parents are 2nd amendment apologists.

There's already a lengthy thread on this, you stupid fuck.

I suggest that you start researching all the accidental deaths of every poor schmuck in America, and post threads on the tens of thousands of ways they die that has nothing to do with a negligent gun owner.

Or just go fuck yourself.

Hey- I happen to like the Boopsters. Show some respect.
The proper greeting is Ms. stupid fuck.

My heart goes out to that child and its family, but there is something sexy about the notion of a 19 year old babysitter with a gun.

Just two points. First, she should not have been sleeping. Second, her bag should have been up on a closet shelf.

If people are going to be that stupid and fucking careless, then they should lose their right to bear arms.

Just two points. First, she should not have been sleeping. Second, her bag should have been up on a closet shelf.

If people are going to be that stupid and fucking careless, then they should lose their right to bear arms.

But because other people are stupid and careless, "I" should not lose MY rights to keep and bear arms.

But because other people are stupid and careless, "I" should not lose MY rights to keep and bear arms.

Marty? What the fuck did I JUST say?

I said what I meant.

I meant what I said, and fuck if I have NOT had ENOUGH of that shit. Grow the fuck up. Stop twisting other people's words so you can have a fight they never started.

God, if it does not grow old.

Hell, we should just have one "resulting in dead kids" thread, and just add to it every day.

5-year-old Texas boy accidentally kills himself with napping babysitter's gun - U.S. News

A teenage babysitter was arrested Tuesday and charged in the death of a 5-year-old Texas boy who accidentally shot himself with the babysitter's gun while she was napping, authorities said.

Melissa Ann Ringhardt, 19, of Vidor was being held in the Orange County Jail on a felony charge of abandoning or endangering a child, the county sheriff's office said in a statement. She could face a sentence of six months to two years if convicted.

...quicker than a liberal on a school shooting

I said what I meant.

I meant what I said, and fuck if I have NOT had ENOUGH of that shit. Grow the fuck up. Stop twisting other people's words so you can have a fight they never started.

I didnt say you directly want to use this as an excuse to remove my rights, however several people on this thread will do just that. I am merely stating my position.

You are talking about the person who did this, and I agree, after she is judged guilty of a felony by a jury of her peers or a judge if she so chooses.

Why do you put words in people's mouths all the time? It's as if you want to have these imaginary arguments about something that no one but yourself put on the table.....geesh!

Why do you put words in people's mouths all the time? It's as if you want to have these imaginary arguments about something that no one but yourself put on the table.....geesh!

I am making my position clear, not accusing her of anything. Defensive much?

You don't need to make your position clear. Everybody knows exactly where you stand, and have been standing since Newtown. FFS, I could give your arguments by rote, in my sleep.

Seriously? I would be forever grateful, NO exaggeration, if you would cease with the kneejerk posting, and start thinking again.

You don't need to make your position clear. Everybody knows exactly where you stand, and have been standing since Newtown. FFS, I could give your arguments by rote, in my sleep.

Seriously? I would be forever grateful, NO exaggeration, if you would cease with the kneejerk posting, and start thinking again.

If "start thinking" means changing my mind, then 1) No, and 2) implies those that disagree with you don't think, which is a tired progressive talking point.

YOU started the post snarking about "we need a dead kids post." Posting something as inflammatory as that is bound to get a response. I am confused that you are all of a sudden upset when you get said response.

If "start thinking" means changing my mind, then 1) No, and 2) implies those that disagree with you don't think, which is a tired progressive talking point.

YOU started the post snarking about "we need a dead kids post." Posting something as inflammatory as that is bound to get a response. I am confused that you are all of a sudden upset when you get said response.

Start thinking means start thinking.

What you do. This, right in this thread; this is the behavior of a paranoid mind. And it's not normal. I see glimpses of a nice, fun guy and then BAM! You twist the words and go on the attack - only in YOUR mind, you are on the defensive.

Considering the start of the thread (with saying we need a dead kids thread and asking if the parents are 2nd amendment apologists) and the usual reactions that come in any thread about gun violence, I'm going to have to side with marty here. His response seems reasonable enough for this board.

Considering the start of the thread (with saying we need a dead kids thread and asking if the parents are 2nd amendment apologists) and the usual reactions that come in any thread about gun violence, I'm going to have to side with marty here. His response seems reasonable enough for this board.

Yup obvious bait, just like if said don't get upset, just think of it as liberal late term abortions. One has absolutely nothing to do with the other.

Or does it.

Last edited:

That's it. It's time to act! Lets ban 5 year olds.

Fucking liberal ghouls.

There is a USA Today story about a 14 year old in Massachusetts who killed a teacher with a knife. Where's the thread on that you hypocritical assholes?

I said what I meant.

And yet you attacked 2nd amendment supporters with your opening post, go figure.

Forum List

Back