This university is not ready, in any capacity, for a heterosexual white male

“This university is not ready, in any capacity, for a heterosexual white male to be in charge in any way of diversity and inclusion,” said Ian Coley, a member of the diversity committee. “I don’t know if any university is.”

Student Rejected for Diversity Post Because He is ?White? | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

Wow that's so tolerant you wonderful progressives!

They openly discriminated. The student should sue an the university should disband the group immediately.

“This university is not ready, in any capacity, for a heterosexual white male to be in charge in any way of diversity and inclusion,” said Ian Coley, a member of the diversity committee. “I don’t know if any university is.”

Student Rejected for Diversity Post Because He is ?White? | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

They openly discriminated. The student should sue an the university should disband the group immediately.

It's a private school. they should be able to do what the hell they want. However we get to call the liberals the racist, heterophobic bigots that they are.

It's a private school. they should be able to do what the hell they want. However we get to call the liberals the racist, heterophobic bigots that they are.

They don't get to break the law and discrimination is against the law.

I don't really care what the university does, I just hope the kids sues them into the grave.

Obviously white heterosexual males should avoid that school. When they do, white heterosexual females will also avoid that school and it can be an unsuccessful diverse university like the rest of them.

Can you imagine what's going to happen in the future when your average student had 200k in student loans with worthless degrees? Democrats will "forgive" the loans, make the taxpayers pay it, and then they'll have a shitload of more voters. Universities are complete jokes now. A college degree has been completely devalued.

Even private schools get federal funding, and even private schools are prevented from discrimination based on sexual orientation.

It is part of the normal and on-going division in the country. It should be expected.

Forum List

Back