🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This video is sending chills up people's spines

Now, all he has to do is figure out how he plans to do all that stuff. I guess he's keeping that part a secret.

Now, all he has to do is figure out how he plans to do all that stuff. I guess he's keeping that part a secret.
Donald Trump is above all else a salesman. He knows exactly what a substantial percentage of the American People want to hear and he is giving it to them.

I just hope the People have the good sense to understand it.

Get used to saying "President Trump" for 8 years.

Right, just like I often say "President Romney", cracks me up every time I say it.
Donald Trump is above all else a salesman. He knows exactly what a substantial percentage of the American People want to hear and he is giving it to them.

Obviously, republicans haven't figured that out yet. He's still their leading candidate. That's probably not a problem though. I don't think there are enough crazies to elect him in the general election.

I think the Democrat freeloaders are afraid they might have to work for a living if Trump is elected.

Get used to saying "President Trump" for 8 years.

Right, just like I often say "President Romney", cracks me up every time I say it.

Obviously, republicans haven't figured that out yet. He's still their leading candidate. That's probably not a problem though. I don't think there are enough crazies to elect him in the general election.

After the Obama/Clinton years of domestic, economic and foreign policy failures the smarter and patriotic Democrats might come to their senses but the (lie to me) crazies will remain freeloading Democrat voters.

Nothing better than a troll for president..

troll-doll.jpg

Forum List

Back