This was all planned

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Never before has the Presidential debates started so early as it did this year. And in states like Ohio, Joe Biden is not even registered on the ballot yet. Very odd.

Yes, the DNC planned to throw Joe under the bus all along, allowing voters to vote for a candidate they knew they would never allow to win, and evading primary votes for their party in the process.

Now they can hand pick who they want, and leave the voters in the dust at the primary

The added bonus is the Trump team has spent millions already preparing to fight Joe Biden.

It's weird, I may be morphing into a soyboy. I was never afraid of the prospect of a Trump, Biden or Hillary presidency. I had some fears, but, not actually afraid for the results.

As someone who is on top of global issues and dangers, the West is at the precipice of real danger. I keep repeating that people don't understand just what dangers could lie ahead. The strength of Iran today, with N Korea, China and Russia. All nations very effective in cyber space, improved A.I and spycraft.

If WWIII breaks out, this isn't going to be a single nation like Germany on the march until others worked their orbit. This is going to be vastly different in execution and in options available to Allied nations.

Never before has the Presidential debates started so early as it did this year. And in states like Ohio, Joe Biden is not even registered on the ballot yet. Very odd.

Yes, the DNC planned to throw Joe under the bus all along, allowing voters to vote for a candidate they knew they would never allow to win, and evading primary votes for their party in the process.

Now they can hand pick who they want, and leave the voters in the dust at the primary

The added bonus is the Trump team has spent millions already preparing to fight Joe Biden.
:itsok: That's ok. You had a chance to pick a non-criminal fellon but chose to ignore it. Not to worry. There will be other elections. Thoughts & prayers.

It's weird, I may be morphing into a soyboy. I was never afraid of the prospect of a Trump, Biden or Hillary presidency. I had some fears, but, not actually afraid for the results.

As someone who is on top of global issues and dangers, the West is at the precipice of real danger. I keep repeating that people don't understand just what dangers could lie ahead. The strength of Iran today, with N Korea, China and Russia. All nations very effective in cyber space, improved A.I and spycraft.

If WWIII breaks out, this isn't going to be a single nation like Germany on the march until others worked their orbit. This is going to be vastly different in execution and in options available to Allied nations.
If WW3 breaks out, the first thing democrats will do is put MAGA supporters in jail.

If WW3 breaks out, the first thing democrats will do is put MAGA supporters in jail.

I highly doubt it. Who is going to fight in a war? This guy?

Pajamaboy_2.jpg

Well, it's not like Trump can run on "I did such a wonderful job, remember how much fun we all had in 2020!"

Presiden Trump was always running against the failed policies of the last 4 years.
Nothing has changed.

Well, it's not like Trump can run on "I did such a wonderful job, remember how much fun we all had in 2020!"
People should ask whether they were better off under Trump or Biden.

We have already witnessed both.

They insisted on the debates to throw Joe under the bus that's speeding towards the cliff.

Last edited:
:itsok: That's ok. You had a chance to pick a non-criminal fellon but chose to ignore it. Not to worry. There will be other elections. Thoughts & prayers.
and you didnt even get the chance of picking someone other that the sharp energetic leader your dem masters lied about and then threw under the bus .. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back