This weeks dog whistle : Trump visits Ohio State

to meet with the victims of the Ohio state attack by that crazy Muslim dude who tried to run over and then slash students .

He doesn't go by Oakland or Tennessee where dozens where tragically killed . He goes to osu were the only person killed was the perp?

Obviously he wants to stoke the anti Muslim , anti immigrant flames he used to get elected .

Remember when righties would accuse obama of using tradgety as politics ? I'm sure they have all forgot that by now .

Tradgety?

Tragedy. Oy.
to meet with the victims of the Ohio state attack by that crazy Muslim dude who tried to run over and then slash students .

He doesn't go by Oakland or Tennessee where dozens where tragically killed . He goes to osu were the only person killed was the perp?

Obviously he wants to stoke the anti Muslim , anti immigrant flames he used to get elected .

Remember when righties would accuse obama of using tradgety as politics ? I'm sure they have all forgot that by now .

Tradgety?

Tragedy. Oy.

Spelling police ? Fuck off.

So why isn't trump in Oakland ?

You should learn 2nd grade level spelling before you go tackling complicated subjects. :D

Tradgety?

Tragedy. Oy.

Tradgety?

Tragedy. Oy.

You should learn 2nd grade level spelling before you go tackling complicated subjects. :D

That's way above 2nd grade ! :p

It's called dyspexplia ! It's a disease ! Do you make fun of blind people too!

If his ban were in place, this attack would never have happened.

If that attack had not luckily happened right in front of an armed cop, this attack would have been much worse.

I support NOT importing large groups peppered with individuals who will kill us.

YOu would rather see people die rather than be politically incorrect.

More like his anti Muslim ranting was the cause .

This kid had nothing in his history tie him to terror groups . He became upset over all the Muslim hate being preached .

Ironically , Trump and his ilk pushed him over the edge .
Your fake news tell you this?

Just because you don't like somthing , doesn't mean it isn't true .
I don't like you fascists....

If that attack had not luckily happened right in front of an armed cop, this attack would have been much worse.

I support NOT importing large groups peppered with individuals who will kill us.

This kid had nothing in his history tie him to terror groups . He became upset over all the Muslim hate being preached .

His demonstration that he believes mass murder is a proper response to speech he does not like, proves Trump right on Muslim's and Muslim immigration.

What's wrong with that ??

upload_2016-12-9_10-7-25.png

Tradgety?

Tragedy. Oy.

Tradgety?

Tragedy. Oy.

That's way above 2nd grade ! :p

It's called dyspexplia ! It's a disease ! Do you make fun of blind people too!

upload_2016-12-9_10-7-48.png

15338804_1248224231920469_3629216370274395919_n.jpg

They don't know about hate, Christians do coming from liberals.

View attachment 101339

Dozens killed horrible fires . Not important right now.

A religious kook cut some guys hand! Call the president !

View attachment 101339

Tell me if it's so horrible, then why aren't you criticizing Obama? Also how do you know Trump won't go their. There are still a lot of things that need to be done.

View attachment 101339

Tell me if it's so horrible, then why aren't you criticizing Obama? Also how do you know Trump won't go their. There are still a lot of things that need to be done.

YOU guys constantly claimed Obama played politics on tragic events (ex: Newtown massacre ) . And you also complained when he didn't show up quick enough to disasters. ( ex. Louisiana floods ).

Well look at you now ! Trump was all presidential when he showed up at those floods. But he can't be bothered wh fire victims . He can show up in Ohio were no one even died .

What muslim hate...he was in a country that allowed him in and was providing for him, including an education...not exactly the actions of a country filled with hate....

View attachment 101339

YOU guys constantly claimed Obama played politics on tragic events (ex: Newtown massacre ) . And you also complained when he didn't show up quick enough to disasters. ( ex. Louisiana floods ).

Well look at you now ! Trump was all presidential when he showed up at those floods. But he can't be bothered wh fire victims . He can show up in Ohio were no one even died .
No, we were critical because he would choose to either comment, visit, or have them come to the white house. Events he knew would divide America. The professor, cops acted stupidly, trevon, he could be my son, and the clock boy. Just to name a few.

WOW, how bitter and petty you snowflakes are never ceases to amaze me.

Barry didn't give a damn enough about the flood victims in La to go visit....until Trump went and shamed him into going - Hillary NEVER bothered to go.

Trump goes to Ohio State - again, Barry has made no effort to go, and Liberals attack Trump for showing enough concern to make the trip / gesture.

Barry hasn't made any effort to go lift anyone up in the midst of tragedy, and the liberals' complaint regarding Trump doing so is that he hasn't visited enough / all of such people.

Good grief....

Of course his history tied him to terrorism. He came here directly from a training camp in Pakistan. He had only been here for two years.

Forum List

Back