This woman demanded that a soldier removes his service dog from a restaurant...

What was a "service dog" doing in a restaurant? Was the "Soldier" in uniform? These so-called "service dogs" seem to be everywhere and 99% of the time they perform no function other than peeing on the freaking floor.

I take the kids to see veterans. A few have service dogs, wonderful dogs and a few help the vets with PTSD. Dont be quick to judge on this

You "take the kids to see veterans".

What? Are they on display in cages someplace?

This is a stupid thing to lie about.

She's black. This is what they do. Why do we still allow them in public without a keeper?

Service animals are allowed everywhere. You might be thinking of emotional support animals which are usually phony.

Dumb as driveway gravel as usual.

No, its not what Blacks do. Whites can be just as ignorant. If you don't believe that, just read what this racist pig has to say about it.

I disagree with the above post about dogs in restaurants or grocery stores. I don't have a problem with it at all.

What was a "service dog" doing in a restaurant? Was the "Soldier" in uniform? These so-called "service dogs" seem to be everywhere and 99% of the time they perform no function other than peeing on the freaking floor.

I take the kids to see veterans. A few have service dogs, wonderful dogs and a few help the vets with PTSD. Dont be quick to judge on this

Yeah I do. It's a organization where veterans who have no resources stay, you can also visit them at any VA hospital

Now you crusty old bitch, step off. Goddamn bitch before you accuse anyone of anything you damn well better be able to prove it before shooting off your lying pie hole. Understand?

When her favorite president declares that anyone who has a pet is low class, what did you expect a Trump supporter like her would do?

Sorry, but my bet is she is part of the Obama-nation.

When her favorite president declares that anyone who has a pet is low class, what did you expect a Trump supporter like her would do?

Sorry, but my bet is she is part of the Obama-nation.
ObamaNation..mentally ill, addicted, criminal.

Except, as BULLDOG said, that IS what trump said.

President Obama had two dogs.

Notice the difference?

Yeah I do. It's a organization where veterans who have no resources stay, you can also visit them at any VA hospital

Now you crusty old bitch, step off. Goddamn bitch before you accuse anyone of anything you damn well better be able to prove it before shooting off your lying pie hole. Understand?
Luds is a huge creeper. Huge. The kind that I worry will show up on a doorstep with a machete.

Luds is a huge creeper. Huge. The kind that I worry will show up on a doorstep with a machete.

Annoying, constantly pulling that garbage.

Wasn't there a thread on this months ago/
There may have been, but it was probably another incident. I can't see the one that we are talking about here being the only one.

Service dog or not, they can be a problem. My good friend was put in a life-threatening situation by one...he is allergic to dogs, and athsmatic. The dog resulted in an ambulance ride, overnight in the hospital on oxygen, and 2 days off work.
I am sorry that your buddy had to go through all of that, but what needs to be remembered is that people who have allergies will most likely be the only people who are aware of the allergies, therefore, if something you are allergic to appears in your presence in any way, your getting up and leaving will be the easiest way to make sure that you are not in too much contact with whatever it is that you are allergic to.

God bless you and your buddy and Skull Pilot always!!!

Holly

Service dog or not, they can be a problem. My good friend was put in a life-threatening situation by one...he is allergic to dogs, and athsmatic. The dog resulted in an ambulance ride, overnight in the hospital on oxygen, and 2 days off work.

But you are ok with third world idiots working in a restaurant serving food and they use their hands to wipe their asses. Oh wait that's just a conspiracy. I bet you voted for Obama and Clinton .
What in the name of Jesus Christ and a pair of fuzzy dice are you babbling about?

Wasn't there a thread on this months ago/
There may have been, but it was probably another incident. I can't see the one that we are talking about here being the only one.

I am sorry that your buddy had to go through all of that, but what needs to be remembered is that people who have allergies will most likely be the only people who are aware of the allergies, therefore, if something you are allergic to appears in your presence in any way, your getting up and leaving will be the easiest way to make sure that you are not in too much contact with whatever it is that you are allergic to.

God bless you and your buddy and Skull Pilot always!!!

Holly

Not an option: he worked there! There was no warning-from dog arrival to full-blown athsma attack was maybe fifteen seconds. The guy with the dog felt awful; it was a one in a thousand coincidence that he went into the place where the waiter was allergic and athsmatic.

Any one, can register any dog, as a service dog; for virtually any reason they like. It takes only moments. And being that it’s for a “medical” purpose; even law enforcement can’t really intervene, other than to uphold the dogs right to be there...
FREE Service Dog Information : Service Dog Registry - Register Your Dog Here
Federal Law Prohibits Discrimination Of Breed,Size,Training Level Or Age Of Any Emotional Support Or Service Dog, Emotional support dogs do not have to be trained to perform any specific task. Service dogs can be trained by their owners or in any other manner the owner desires to assist them with their disability.

People With Service Animals Must Be Allowed Access To All Public Accommodations. This right takes precedence over all state and local laws which might otherwise prohibit animals in those places such as Stores, Malls, Restaurants, Hotels/Resorts, Airlines,Cruises, Taxi cabs, Buses just to name a few.

• FACT: Most People Do Not Know They Qualify For A Service Animal Or Emotional Support Animal.
  • FACT: Most People Do Not Know You By Law Are Allowed To Train Your Own Service Dog.
  • FACT: Most People Do Not Know Service Dogs Do Not Require Any Physician Letter or Prescription.
  • FACT: Most People Do Not Know Most Service Dog Owners Do Not Look Visibly Disabled.
  • FACT: Most People Do Not Know Emotional Support Dogs Do Not Require Any Training.

Forum List

Back