🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This would be a Great Case for the Supreme Court

Yes. I am opposed to racists, and people choosing job candidates - and excluding others - based on race. You, otoh, are fine with racism if you think it’s acceptable for a US President to announce that no whiteys will be considered for an upcoming role.

Of course you are. You know all the right things to say to cover up for the fact that you're frightened of people who aren't white like you. You're afraid that YOU won't be able to compete against minorities, and given your idiotic posts here, based on you believing Republican/Russian propaganda and lies, demonstrates that you're probably correct in that belief.

As a manager/owner, I wouldn't hire someone as gullible or easily fooled as you've demonstrated yourself to be. As a law clerk, my job was to complete "due dilligence" on every transaction - verify everything in the Agreement is as stated, and all laws are being complied with. The lies you find!!!!

I trust no one and verify everything. You verify NOTHING. You believe the liars because you like the lies.

Unqualified?

what made them 'unqualified'?

and why are you derailing the thread?

Clarence Thomas was proven to be "unsuitable", and nothing we've seen from him since would convince us that he didn't sexually harass women. Nor has Justice Thomas distinguished himself in any way as a Justice, other than with his total lack of ethics. Not much of a replacement for Thurgood Marshall.

Amy Coney Barrett is absolutely an example of an "token" hire, who is both unqualified and unsuitable. ACB was a law professor before Trump appointed her to the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals. She has gone on the record as stating that she believes that several SC decisions regarding abortion were "incorrect", and most troubling, she beyongs to an obscure Catholic cult, with fewer than 2000 members, with a troubling history in their treatment of women. She is both unqualified, and frighteningly unsuitable in her background, which appears to be a bonus to the most radical elements of the Republican Party.

So the ink was barely dry on her 7th Circuit appointment as a judge, when she was elevated to the SC. They barely had any decisions she had written to review, and the Federalist Society spent $17 million dollars on a publicity campaign to promote her appointment.

Everything in this country has been about COLOR since the indoctrination of Affirmative Action back in the 60's.

Everything in your country has been about race since the slave owner told the white share croppers that black slaves were "stealing their jobs", and dumb white folk have been falling for that lie ever since.

The Republican Party, the people who today are hiring the illegal immigrants coming across the border, are telling your the same thing today, and you fools are still falling for it. The slaves didn't "steal" anything. The slave owners went for the cheaper for profitable option.

When will YOU start blaming the white guys who are giving away your jobs? The ones who made the decision to have their products manufactured in China? The ones who decided to hire illegal immigrants because they have no rights, and they can pay them less?

Why do you keep falling for the race lies?

Of course you are. You know all the right things to say to cover up for the fact that you're frightened of people who aren't white like you. You're afraid that YOU won't be able to compete against minorities, and given your idiotic posts here, based on you believing Republican/Russian propaganda and lies, demonstrates that you're probably correct in that belief.

As a manager/owner, I wouldn't hire someone as gullible or easily fooled as you've demonstrated yourself to be. As a law clerk, my job was to complete "due dilligence" on every transaction - verify everything in the Agreement is as stated, and all laws are being complied with. The lies you find!!!!

I trust no one and verify everything. You verify NOTHING. You believe the liars because you like the lies.

Clarence Thomas was proven to be "unsuitable", and nothing we've seen from him since would convince us that he didn't sexually harass women. Nor has Justice Thomas distinguished himself in any way as a Justice, other than with his total lack of ethics. Not much of a replacement for Thurgood Marshall.

Amy Coney Barrett is absolutely an example of an "token" hire, who is both unqualified and unsuitable. ACB was a law professor before Trump appointed her to the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals. She has gone on the record as stating that she believes that several SC decisions regarding abortion were "incorrect", and most troubling, she beyongs to an obscure Catholic cult, with fewer than 2000 members, with a troubling history in their treatment of women. She is both unqualified, and frighteningly unsuitable in her background, which appears to be a bonus to the most radical elements of the Republican Party.

So the ink was barely dry on her 7th Circuit appointment as a judge, when she was elevated to the SC. They barely had any decisions she had written to review, and the Federalist Society spent $17 million dollars on a publicity campaign to promote her appointment.

Clarence Thomas was proven to be "unsuitable",

By who?

Amy Coney Barrett is absolutely an example of an "token" hire, who is both unqualified and unsuitable.

You spend too much time reading Pravda

Lisa used to do admissions at an elite school until they fired her for being a racist.
a leftist comes out and remarks how race is an issue to him, with the subtle dig that she’s racist.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know, I know, language inherently holds nuances.
It is, after all, a dynamic, living thing.
So one's interpretation......may very well differ from someone else's interpretation.

So forgive my own personal interpretation, but......to my own individual ear ---
"fired for being racist".......does not sound subtle at all.

But that may just be me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know, I know, language inherently holds nuances.
It is, after all, a dynamic, living thing.
So one's interpretation......may very well differ from someone else's interpretation.

So forgive my own personal interpretation, but......to my own individual ear ---
"fired for being racist".......does not sound subtle at all.

But that may just be me.
I have no clue what you’re talking about. The racist leftist I responded to hinted that I am a racist because I do not support eliminating whites from being considered for a job, due to their color being politically incorrect.

An ad saying “whites need not apply” is every bit as racist as one saying ”blacks need not apply.”

I have no clue what you’re talking about. The racist leftist I responded to hinted that I am a racist because I do not support eliminating whites from being considered for a job, due to their color being politically incorrect.

An ad saying “whites need not apply” is every bit as racist as one saying ”blacks need not apply.”

Except no one said "Whites Need not Apply". In fact, the majority of ANY program is still going to be white people.

Another reason for impeachment: he is violating the Constitution he swore to uphold. Add that to his allowing in invaders and flying them throughout the country (during a pandemic) and supplying Islamic terrorists with $85 billion in military aid, and there are there reasons. Then add in general incompetence and cognitive decline, and there’s a fourth.
Has Biden committed impeachable offenses? YES! My problems with impeaching Sleepy Joe include

1) Democrat-controlled Congress will not convict.
2) Whoever replaced him ( probably Harris [If she is included in the impeachment of Biden, Pelosi] will be as bad if not worse!

You guys kind of lost that argument when you put completely unqualified people like Clarence Thomas and Amy "Serena Joy" Barrett on SCOTUS because of ideological reasons.
Justices Thomas and Barrett are just doing their jobs as any USSC justice should.

What makes those two affirmative action picks is that they had a lot less qualifications than white males who COULD have been picked.

Well, no, because these two people actually made significant contributions to American Juris Prudence before they were tapped.

Ginsburg was instrumental in expanding the definition of the 14th amendment to include gender. Marshall was a major figure in the civil rights movement. We would still remember who these folks were if they never served on SCOTUS.

Who's on first. The point I was making is that the court SHOULD be diverse.

The problem with Republicans is being the party of racism and misogyny, the only women or people of color they can find are truly awful human beings.
Your post is factually incorrect, especially the last sentence.

Except no one said "Whites Need not Apply". In fact, the majority of ANY program is still going to be white people.
Sleepy Joe as much as said that. Because there are more white people (and probably more white applicants) it only follows that anytime that race is not considered, more white people will be chosen.

Everything in this country has been about COLOR since the indoctrination of Affirmative Action back in the 60's.

Everything has been about color in this country since the first boatload of African slaves was brought over in 1619, the REAL founding of America.

Justices Thomas and Barrett are just doing their jobs as any USSC justice should.

Setting back women and minority rights while conspiring to overthrow democracy?

1619 Project and other leftist propaganda are not history and should not be taught!

Actually, the real problem is we teach a very sanitized version of our history that pretends the Mayflower was the start of our country, and NOT the first colony at Jamestown where slavery was introduced.

I just watched a very interesting video on "Debt Peonage", a practice of arresting black men for petty crimes in the south and then selling their labor in dangerous mines and factories. It was de facto slavery, and it didn't end until 1942, when FDR realized that the Axis could use it for propaganda purposes. We really couldn't rap the Nazis and Japanese for using slave labor when we were doing the same thing.

This was NEVER taught to most kids in high school history class.

So! Did you believe Christine Blasey Ford? How do you explain that no one substantiated her BS story?

Actually, a couple of women came forward and said Rapey did the same thing to them, including one woman in college who said he stuck his dick in her face.

What...you're ashamed of our history of slavery?

You should be but that shouldn't matter

1650362786414.png

Forum List

Back