This would be sad if it wasn't so funny

When the camera panned the room it was packed wall to wall full of excited people. ... :thup:
Tens of people, all in one room.
View attachment 486126
This man got more votes than obama?

Yep. Sucks to be you.
Not in 2024 when biden or I mean Harris gives the keys to the Whitehouse back to Trump.
Yeah, that's gonna happen.

Lol

When the camera panned the room it was packed wall to wall full of excited people. ... :thup:
View attachment 486126

Yep. Sucks to be you.
Not in 2024 when biden or I mean Harris gives the keys to the Whitehouse back to Trump.

Lol
I show you the starter kit for you in 2024.
untitled-2-1516735208.jpg

View attachment 486126

Yep. Sucks to be you.

Lol
View attachment 486152
No idea what that is.

I'm pretty sure Donald Trump is still doing better than everyone on this forum combined in regards wealth and popularity.
That's what counts to you, eh?

It's what the thread is about when it says he's a "shell of himself" and "alone" - he's neither of them things.

Next time Biden is talking to a couple of dozen folk at a dinner or conference or whatever and complaining about something then ANYONE could use the same criteria back. That's why I said it's fake news.

View attachment 486126

Yep. Sucks to be you.

Lol
View attachment 486152
No idea what that is.
Yes you do, almost your entire party wore them while yelling at the sky, after Trump won. You loons have no credibility to say anything.

dOnald tRump is a shell of himself.

He was always a pathetic person. However, even a pathetic person has to be taken seriously when he's got the power of the presidency at his fingertips.

Now, like every former president before him, he seems greatly diminished now that he's no longer president. However, all the former presidents didn't seem pathetic after leaving office even though they were clearly diminished by no longer having the full force and weight of the federal gov't at their beck and call. Hell, even Nixon accepted his fate and wrote several books after leaving office. I bet Trump won't even READ a damn book. He'll just spout grievances like a spoiled and petulant child who couldn't get his way.

View attachment 486126

Yep. Sucks to be you.

Keep on bleevin', pinhead. :113:

View attachment 486126

Yep. Sucks to be you.

Lol
View attachment 486152
No idea what that is.
Yes you do, almost your entire party wore them while yelling at the sky, after Trump won. You loons have no credibility to say anything.

Whatever. Painting everyone that disagrees with your political tribe is a pathetically lazy argument to Independents. In fact, I think you're just as repellent as the pussy hat wearing regressives.

I say you're just plain full of shit.

View attachment 486126

Yep. Sucks to be you.

Lol
View attachment 486152
No idea what that is.
Again, no idea.

View attachment 486126

Yep. Sucks to be you.

Lol
View attachment 486152
No idea what that is.

Whatever. Painting everyone that disagrees with your political tribe is a pathetically lazy argument to Independents. In fact, I think you're just as repellent as the pussy hat wearing regressives.

Is that what that is? I heard a lotta tRumplings talking about that but never saw one.

View attachment 486126

Yep. Sucks to be you.

Lol
View attachment 486152
No idea what that is.

Is that what that is? I heard a lotta tRumplings talking about that but never saw one.

Me neither. Just in the memes these fucked in the head mouth breathers post.

View attachment 486126

Yep. Sucks to be you.

Keep on bleevin', pinhead. :113:
untitled-2-1516735208.jpg

:itsok:

View attachment 486126

Yep. Sucks to be you.

Lol
View attachment 486152
No idea what that is.

Yes, you loons did run around in pussy hats yelling at the sky.

View attachment 486126

Yep. Sucks to be you.

Lol
View attachment 486152
No idea what that is.

Me neither. Just in the memes these fucked in the head mouth breathers post.
159902663_10215044014853037_8462680332699069947_n.jpg

That's what the world thinks.

Forum List

Back