This would be sad if it wasn't so funny

When the camera panned the room it was packed wall to wall full of excited people. ... :thup:
Tens of people, all in one room.
Joe Biden could only get 6 people in a room and they were all lickspittle lapdog media types.

View attachment 486121

you mean being responsible by not holding super spreader events that #45's trump humping pawns gladly attended, & spread to so many others?

<pssssst>

after all that sickness & death ... how did all that there rallying work out for president tinkles?

1619955517096.jpeg

Last edited:
The man has been out of office three months and is still living rent free in the head of lefties.

He isn't living in their heads...he is haunting their every waking moment.......they are terrified of 2024...........and they are terrified that biden is going to lose their one chance to control everything....it isn't a good time to be a lefty.....well...no time is a good time to be a lefty, but their drug and alcohol use, as well as their violence toward female democrats is off the charts now...

When the camera panned the room it was packed wall to wall full of excited people. ... :thup:
View attachment 486126
This man got more votes than obama?

Yep. Sucks to be you.
Not in 2024 when biden or I mean Harris gives the keys to the Whitehouse back to Trump.

Keep on bleevin', pinhead. :113:
View attachment 486180
:itsok:

Pink-Trump-Keep-America-Great-Hat-L.png

The man has been out of office three months and is still living rent free in the head of lefties.

He isn't living in their heads...he is haunting their every waking moment.......they are terrified of 2024...........and they are terrified that biden is going to lose their one chance to control everything....it isn't a good time to be a lefty.....well...no time is a good time to be a lefty, but their drug and alcohol use, as well as their violence toward female democrats is off the charts now...

lol ... keep trying to CONvince yerself of that.

Joe Biden could only get 6 people in a room and they were all lickspittle lapdog media types.

View attachment 486121

you mean being responsible by not holding super spreader events that #45's trump humping pawns gladly attended, & spread to so many others?

<pssssst>

after all that sickness & death ... how did all that there rallying work out for president tinkles?

View attachment 486204
Bwaaahhhaaaaaa...99.9% chance of survivability, only the infirm and elderly can be murdered by it as found in blue states where governors put the Kung Flu and killed 10s of thousands.

Didnt hear about this super spreader event that didnt super spread the virus did ya? You are such a progressive slave...Yesa masta i must wear my mask....

View attachment 486121

<pssssst>

View attachment 486204
Bwaaahhhaaaaaa...99.9% chance of survivability, only the infirm and elderly can be murdered by it as found in blue states where governors put the Kung Flu and killed 10s of thousands.

Didnt hear about this super spreader event that didnt super spread the virus did ya? You are such a progressive slave...Yesa masta i must wear my mask....

CDC: Sturgis Motorcycle Rally led to 'widespread transmission' of COVID-19

The August event brought together about 462,000 people from 61% of all U.S. counties.
CDC: Sturgis Motorcycle Rally led to 'widespread transmission' of COVID-19

more & more young people are being hospitalized &/or dying as the disease mutates & dumbfucks who think they won't get it stay unvaccinated.

View attachment 486126

Yep. Sucks to be you.
Not in 2024 when biden or I mean Harris gives the keys to the Whitehouse back to Trump.

View attachment 486180

150226471_4187497447944951_7626746117812223952_o.jpg

Get your pussy hat ready! :itsok:

Gawd you're boring. You just bitch, bitch, bitch about ol' Mac, a private citizen on an internet message board.
Your anti trump posts are massively boring to normal people

but as long as you can talk about trump you dont have to answer for your boy biden

View attachment 486126

Yep. Sucks to be you.

View attachment 486180

View attachment 486224

donny will have either stroked out by then, given his piss poor diet & obesity ... in jail ... or both.

what's funny AF, is he isn't even gonna try to run - he just wants to rake in all his dupes' cash thru his PAC to pay for his lawsuits & criminal investigations.

Gawd you're boring. You just bitch, bitch, bitch about ol' Mac, a private citizen on an internet message board.
Your anti trump posts are massively boring to normal people

but as long as you can talk about trump you dont have to answer for your boy biden
I'll provide the same offer I've been providing to you Trumpsters for years:

Start a thread on any topic, tag me with any question you want, and I'll answer it.

Let's see if you have the balls to be the first Trumpster to take me up on that.

View attachment 486126

Yep. Sucks to be you.

View attachment 486180

View attachment 486224

donny will have either stroked out by then, given his piss poor diet & obesity ... in jail ... or both.

what's funny AF, is he isn't even gonna try to run - he just wants to rake in all his dupes' cash thru his PAC to pay for his lawsuits & criminal investigations.
Like I said, get your pussy hat ready. Trump is going to hand harris's ass back to her.

Forum List

Back