This would be sad if it wasn't so funny

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
dOnald tRump is a shell of himself.

The dude defines the word PATHETIC

So does this thread.

You ought to be embarrassed by T**** still going on and on about the stolen election. Pathetic man showing he has no tether to reality. I don't even like him and I'm embarrassed for him.

The crowd isn't there to see him--he's jumped on the stage while they wait to see and hear the band. Quite a let down from his MAGA rally days. Like his farewell from Joint Base Andrews that only had people ordered to be there and his immediate family.

Bye bye.

So does this thread.

You ought to be embarrassed by T**** still going on and on about the stolen election. Pathetic man showing he has no tether to reality. I don't even like him and I'm embarrassed for him.

The crowd isn't there to see him--he's jumped on the stage while they wait to see and hear the band. Quite a let down from his MAGA rally days. Like his farewell from Joint Base Andrews that only had people ordered to be there and his immediate family.

Bye bye.

Trump's back patio speeches are embarrassing especially since he's butting in like some demented HOA president.

Whatever she's doing, it ain't hanging with her husband.

Melania Trump

The former first lady has retreated even further from the spotlight, rarely spotted at Mar-a-Lago per the same CNN and PEOPLE reports.
The 51-year-old continues to enjoy spa treatments at the private club and her time with 15-year-old son Barron. In late April, she had a pre-birthday dinner with President Trump, his daughter Ivanka and her husband, Jared Kushner, at the club's restaurant, but otherwise "she is very low-key and off the radar and wants it that way," a source told PEOPLE.

Holy crap

THIS is the REAL TDS.

Incredible.
What is incredible is that you support a torch bearer for CHINA.

Trump loves China.. He has a bank account and pays taxes in China.
Hunter's not a Trump. He's a Biden.

Hunter will be cleared of wrong doing. If he made an error in his taxes, he'll pay what he owes.

Were you thinking Hunter was President of the US?
No, but he is part of the crime family answerable to the "Big Guy" and corrupt as hell.

Whatever she's doing, it ain't hanging with her husband.

Melania Trump

The former first lady has retreated even further from the spotlight, rarely spotted at Mar-a-Lago per the same CNN and PEOPLE reports.
The 51-year-old continues to enjoy spa treatments at the private club and her time with 15-year-old son Barron. In late April, she had a pre-birthday dinner with President Trump, his daughter Ivanka and her husband, Jared Kushner, at the club's restaurant, but otherwise "she is very low-key and off the radar and wants it that way," a source told PEOPLE.

Thanks. Sounds like she doesn't see much of Trump either.

Holy crap

THIS is the REAL TDS.

Incredible.

Hunter will be cleared of wrong doing. If he made an error in his taxes, he'll pay what he owes.

No, but he is part of the crime family answerable to the "Big Guy" and corrupt as hell.

You wish, but you didn't know anything about the Clinton Foundation either.

Holy crap

THIS is the REAL TDS.

Incredible.

You wish, but you didn't know anything about the Clinton Foundation either.
You obviously don't know anything about Hunter or you wouldn't post such absurdities.

He is a non-politician who pulled the cover off of our corrupt government
He's a con-man who treated you like a mushroom.
Very true, but old Joe is no better.

How does a politician known for lying for decades, remember when he outright lied repeatedly about his accomplishments way back in 1987? ....and for being wrong on every major policy issue he faced as senator, become president?

Proof yet again, we’re a failed state.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/07/27/joe-bidens-worst-campaign-moment-revisited/

Trump was never ‘leader’ of the free world; he was the enemy of the free world – coddling dictators and attacking America’s longtime allies.

He represents America's last hope. He is a non-politician who pulled the cover off of our corrupt government, intelligence agencies and Media. We can only hope someone steps up in 2024 to carry the torch for AMERICA if it isn't Donald Trump.

Holy crap

THIS is the REAL TDS.

Incredible.

Mike, I don’t expect you to agree with my views about Trump, I’m sure you are very happy with everything that he did and that he stands for. But you need to wake up to reality. The majority of Americans do not agree with you. Enough took a chance on him to get him elected in 2016 and then what did he do? He lost the house, he lost the Senate, and he lost the presidency in four years. I don’t know if that’s ever been done before but that’s about as bad as it gets. He is a loser. The pendulum of political power is almost ready to swing back into the Republican conservative position if they can run the right person. Trump is a seven deuce off suit with an all in bet. He’s a bluff with a losing hand. The Dems are holding a jack queen which is strong... you need to find a candidate with pocket rockets. That’s not Trump

Here's the problem -- well, among others: They have been told in their world that a majority of the country believes the election was rigged. So, they completely believe that.

This is now, damn near literally, a parallel universe.

I don't know what you can say to them. All I do at this point is observe what they say, because it shows us how far this country still has to go. And it's still a long way.

THIS is the REAL TDS.
You are the one with TDS

your posts are 99% about trump when he has not been president for 3 months
Gawd, you're boring. You just bitch, bitch, bitch about ol' Mac, a private citizen on an internet message board.

eS83UE9.jpg

Forum List

Back