Thomas should be impeached and replaced.

His wife is too active in everyday politics and at the least recuse himself from any Jan 6 th supreme court cases.
Fuck off

Ok, so you are saying the FBI has no jurisdiction here.

Or are you claiming parents in a local school district are crossing into other states to make threats at the local school board meetings? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
there were probably terror threats made by phone from another state. Also, the FBI handles domestic terrorism, which would cover terror threats as well. These threats were occurring in several states simultaneously, which can be effectively addressed at a national level.

there were probably terror threats made by phone from another state. Also, the FBI handles domestic terrorism, which would cover terror threats as well. These threats were occurring in several states simultaneously, which can be effectively addressed at a national level.
So all you have is "probably" I think something may have happened, but I have no idea.

Once again Dumbass, this would be a local police issue, not an FBI issue.

And please link us up to all these "threats that were occurring in several states simultaneously". GO!

His wife is too active in everyday politics and at the least recuse himself from any Jan 6 th supreme court cases.
Yeah she is 'too active' in expressing her opinion that runs afoul of the Democrat lock-step propaganda that claims Biden actually won fair and square. Remember, Democrats spend 4 YEARS trying to unseat Trump, a duly elected President!!! They have some gall going after a SCOTUS' wife for questioning the election. They call it 'sedition.' 'Sedition' is what people get labeled with when they question the ones power in a tyrannical dictatorship.

I don’t think Thomas should be impeached

But his wife’s political involvement should cause him to recuse himself from many cases

Of course….he won’t
No, it's not her 'politics' it's the fact she is questioning the validity of the election. If she was active in preserving say......abortion, then you'd be supporting her and not calling for her hubby to recuse.

Racist much?

So all you have is "probably" I think something may have happened, but I have no idea.

And please link us up to all these "threats that were occurring in several states simultaneously". GO!
dudmuck where are all these simultaneous threats in several states?

No, it's not her 'politics' it's the fact she is questioning the validity of the election. If she was active in preserving say......abortion, then you'd be supporting her and not calling for her hubby to recuse.
Actually no matter which side of the abortion issue Ginni advocates for. That would cause her husband to recuse himself when dealing with such cases, due to a conflict of interest.

Actually no matter which side of the abortion issue Ginni advocates for. That would cause her husband to recuse himself when dealing with such cases, due to a conflict of interest.
But no one would care, that was my point. Also why is a woman who can't define what a woman is, a sitting justice? You ignore the obvious when it comes to radical leftists apparently.

Fool me once……
Dude, you spout off all the time with some inane bullshit and are unable to back any of it up.

Just admit you are a lying sack of shit and move on...........or provide some links. Your choice.

The threats were being made by telephone. Which is federally regulated. Threats made by phone, mail, etc are federal crimes. Hence the involvement of the FBI.

18 U.S. Code § 875

The threats were being made by telephone. Which is federally regulated. Threats made by phone, mail, etc are federal crimes. Hence the involvement of the FBI.

18 U.S. Code § 875
No link.

Just your bullshit claims.

Dismissed,

But no one would care, that was my point. Also why is a woman who can't define what a woman is, a sitting justice? You ignore the obvious when it comes to radical leftists apparently.
The fact that Ginni is using her name (actually the Justices name) to influence politicians, and advocating on a subject that is before the high court, is an obvious conflict of interest.

Forum List

Back