Thomas should be impeached and replaced.

No link.

Just your bullshit claims.

Dismissed,
I gave you the statute. You can look up your own link, whether findlaw, uscourts, or even lexus nexus.

Next you'll demand a link when I quote the 2nd amendment.

Stupid stupid stupid.

I gave you the statute. You can look up your own link, whether findlaw, uscourts, or even lexus nexus.

Next you'll demand a link when I quote the 2nd amendment.

Stupid stupid stupid.
I read the statute, You need to bring examples of parents violating it so the FBI should get involved, Dumbass.

Go!

We love the Constitution and we love Ginni. More patriotic Americans should have protested against the stolen election.
Virtually every federal government agency tasked with elections, and every court in the land has come to the legal conclusion that there was no stolen election in 2020.

No different than claiming the south won the civil war, and the war was stolen

Virtually every federal government agency tasked with elections, and every court in the land has come to the legal conclusion that there was no stolen election in 2020.

No different than claiming the south won the civil war, and the war was stolen
Lib please Dems totally RIGGED that election. :eusa_hand:

He wants a link to federal law, so he can argue the bias of who you use to quote the statute.
Never asked for a link to a federal law, you lying sack of shit. I asked for examples of parents violating federal laws at school board meetings.

My posts are here for all to see, so why do you think your lies will fly, Moron?

Quite clear you are a lying sack of shit. Nobody here is surprised, least of all me.

Why do you even try to post here?

Know better than to play your petty games

Fool me once….

If you read the statute it covers threats over inter state telephone systems.
Yes, it does. Now show us these "simultaneous threats" from several states using inter state telephone systems as you claimed.

GO!

dudmuck where are all these simultaneous threats in several states?
it says here

school controversies are traditionally local, these threats often come from people out of state with no connection to the districts involved. They are part of a rising national wave of threats to public officials .

(since its ocurred in 15 states, it requires the feds to become a part of it)

Never asked for a link to a federal law, you lying sack of shit.

No one believes your bullshit any more.

The threats were being made by telephone. Which is federally regulated. Threats made by phone, mail, etc are federal crimes. Hence the involvement of the FBI.

18 U.S. Code § 875
No link.

Just your bullshit claims.

Dismissed,

Did you want a link to the federal statute or that threats were being made by telephone?

Yes, it does. Now show us these "simultaneous threats" from several states using inter state telephone systems as you claimed.

GO!
The law doesn't require the phone calls be traced to their path through the telephone system. Only that the telephone system uses interstate communication.

It's no different then if you sent a threatening letter. Whether it was sent across the street or across the country, the FBI has investigative authority.

it says here

school controversies are traditionally local, these threats often come from people out of state with no connection to the districts involved. They are part of a rising national wave of threats to public officials .

(since its ocurred in 15 states, it requires the feds to become a part of it)
Reuters is a lefty source, but let's run with it......they claim all these threats from all over the place, but can't document a single one.

So let's move on the Merrick Garland. Your opinion piece is months old. If Reuters had all this info in Feb, surely the FBI did. Where are the arrests? Why hasn't Garland done anything at all?

Weird, huh?

Any answers?

No one believes your bullshit any more.

Did you want a link to the federal statute or that threats were being made by telephone?
I thought I was clear....but for the very thick....I want links to the threats, Dumbass. That was what we were discussing well before you brought up any Fed statute.

Forum List

Back