Thomas should be impeached and replaced.

Which is why you're such a lying sack of shit.
You claim all the "dimtards" share the same brain,
and then you disprove your own claim
because different thoughts came from different "dimtards".
So what you are saying is each Dimtard brain can only manage one thought.

Ok, I stand corrected. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

There would be a conflict of interest is Pelosi WROTE, SPONSORED, or even fast tracked or tabled such legislation.
If she merely voted for it, you have no conflict, as she had no unilateral authority over the passage of legislation.
She's speaker, not tsar.

If you want to show somebody with a conflict of interest in legislation, it would be Joe Manchin, who owns huge investments in coal and energy, and who is the swing vote killing legislation against his personal financial interests.
Yeah I figured you'd defend Pelosi, why am I not surprised? They investigated Trump for 4 years and now have a 'select committee' going after Trump for shit they make up. If Joe Manchin has huge investments in coal and energy he ain't making much money due to Democrat legislation and Biden.

Geeeez, don't you have a memory. I already gave them to you, when you claimed there was nothing new with the charges against the proud boys and oath keepers, and that you had already read everything there was on the indictments.

You are one sick lying sack of shit.
Explain how asking for an update on these "seditious conspiracy" charges makes me a lying sack of shit.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

No, i'm saying all the MAGA terrorists far exceed the normal caseload for domestic terrorism. Especially when they committed 1,000 acts of insurrection in just one day.
On NOES! The DOJ has charged "1000" people with "insurrection"?

I'm gonna need a link.:bye1:

No, they LOVING (See 1967 Supreme Court) interracial relationships when the participants agree with them. Otherwise, the go to their Jim Crowe roots; a terrible legacy of the Democrat Party.
Based on Clarence Thomas' judicial philosophy. If he was on the court for the Dredd Scott decision, which way do you think he would have ruled? With or against chief justice Tanney?

Based on Clarence Thomas' judicial philosophy. If he was on the court for the Dredd Scott decision, which way do you think he would have ruled? With or against chief justice Tanney?
It's really none of your business...We the People voted him in because he adheres to the Constitution which is the job of SCOTUS.

There have been many an occasion where certain justices should have recused themselves and didn't. Only matters for righty judges.
Cite an example. Because from Ginsburg to Sotomayor, they've repeatedly recused themselves from cases.

So what you are saying is each Dimtard brain can only manage one thought.
No.... I'm saying you're a lying sack of shit when you claimed they all could only manage the same thought(s).

Even if they can only manage one thought at a time, each has his own, contrary to your claim.

Yeah I figured you'd defend Pelosi, why am I not surprised?
She wasn't one of the members of congress using insider information to suddenly sell off their stocks after getting briefed on COVID.

You're just angry that she and her husband have managed lucrative stock investments. Now if you could show she was involved in insider trading, make the case, or get off the pot.

She wasn't one of the members of congress using insider information to suddenly sell off their stocks after getting briefed on COVID.

You're just angry that she and her husband have managed lucrative stock investments.
Now if you could show she was involved in insider trading, make the case, or get off the pot.
You drink too much koolaid. Why was it Pelosi came out against congress isider trading when it was brought up in the news, then came out and defended it like it was a perk?

Explain how asking for an update on these "seditious conspiracy" charges makes me a lying sack of shit.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
Because you claimed you knew all about all the proud boys and oath keeper indictments, and that there was nothing new.

So I showed you (citation and link) to the superseding indictment with seditious conspiracy charges added.

And even after being given the link and citation, you asked for them all over again, like they didn't exist, or were never given to you.

You lying sack of shit.

On NOES! The DOJ has charged "1000" people with "insurrection"?

I'm gonna need a link.:bye1:
This is where your stupidity comes in. Take the BLM riots. Based on the number of people indicted for the riots, they were 99% peaceful.

Yet even I know that the number of crimes committed far exceeds the number of indictments.

You're just angry that she and her husband have managed lucrative stock investments. Now if you could show she was involved in insider trading, make the case, or get off the pot.
She and her husband have been inside trading for decades. Her husband is a drunk and so is she.

It's really none of your business...We the People voted him in because he adheres to the Constitution which is the job of SCOTUS.
First the people never voted for ANY supreme court justice. That's dumb statements number one.

And a judges judicial philosophy being "none of your business" is equally stupid. Whether his decisions are based on the law, or on what he wants the outcome to be is of "supreme" importance.

No.... I'm saying you're a lying sack of shit when you claimed they all could only manage the same thought(s).

Even if they can only manage one thought at a time, each has his own, contrary to your claim.
No you said I was wrong because you each had one thought, so you couldn't be sharing a brain.

My assessment stands.

Forum List

Back