Thomas should be impeached and replaced.

The law doesn't require the phone calls be traced to their path through the telephone system. Only that the telephone system uses interstate communication.

It's no different then if you sent a threatening letter. Whether it was sent across the street or across the country, the FBI has investigative authority.
So you were a lying sack of shit when you claimed to know of "simultaneous" threats from several states.

Got it.

Reuters is a lefty source, but let's run with it......they claim all these threats from all over the place, but can't document a single one.

So let's move on the Merrick Garland. Your opinion piece is months old. If Reuters had all this info in Feb, surely the FBI did. Where are the arrests? Why hasn't Garland done anything at all?

Weird, huh?

Any answers?
He's busy charging and convicting all the January 6th insurrectionists.

You know he just finished superseding indictments of the proud boys and oath keepers for seditious conspiracy.

I thought I was clear....but for the very thick....I want links to the threats, Dumbass. That was what we were discussing well before you brought up any Fed statute.
If you wanted a link, you already got the Reuters link. You just want to piss and moan about it.

Libtards say:

Thomas should be impeached and replaced​

We ask: why’s that?

Libtards say: because his wife speaks out on issues!

We ask: are you suggesting that a man has the right and duty to muzzle the free speech of his wife?

Libtards say: no. But she’s the wife of a Supreme Court justice!

We ask: oh. So you’re saying that a Supreme Court justice should make his wife shut up about public issues?

Libtards say: you’re racist.

So you were a lying sack of shit when you claimed to know of "simultaneous" threats from several states.

Got it.
Post where I ever mentioned "simultaneous" anything. You're the lying sack of shit, confusing me with somebody else who's kicking your ass.

I said the FBI had authority because the threats were by telephone in violation of 18 USC 875

You know he just finished superseding indictments of the proud boys and oath keepers for seditious conspiracy.
So he doesn't care about DOMESTIC TERRORISTS making SIMULTANEOUS THREATS across several states. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Post where I ever mentioned "simultaneous" anything. You're the lying sack of shit, confusing me with somebody else who's kicking your ass.

I said the FBI had authority because the threats were by telephone in violation of 18 USC 875
Sorry, it was one of the other half dozen Dimtards sharing the same brain....you just happened to jump into the middle of the conversation I was having with this moron.

there were probably terror threats made by phone from another state. Also, the FBI handles domestic terrorism, which would cover terror threats as well. These threats were occurring in several states simultaneously, which can be effectively addressed at a national level.

Got an update on these "seditions conspiracy" cases? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :dance: :dance: :dance:

The fact that Ginni is using her name (actually the Justices name) to influence politicians, and advocating on a subject that is before the high court, is an obvious conflict of interest.
Bullshit. What about Pelosi and her hubby getting insanely rich on futures based on pending U.
S. legislation?

What incredible bias. So because Thomas's wife expressed doubts about the election results, Thomas should be impeached or resign??? Holy cow.

Do you remember in 2000 when most Democrats claimed the election was stolen by the Supreme Court?

Do you remember how many times Ruth Bader Ginsburg spoke publicly about political issues? I don't recall any liberals whining about that.

Sorry, it was one of the other half dozen Dimtards sharing the same brain....you just happened to jump into the middle of the conversation I was having with this moron.
Which is why you're such a lying sack of shit.
You claim all the "dimtards" share the same brain,
and then you disprove your own claim
because different thoughts came from different "dimtards".

She is attempting to use political connections to overturn an election
Are you pissed off because this the first time this has ever happened or pissed off because it was done from the other Party?

Were you this pissed off when Dan Rather and CBS tried to overturn the 2004 Election with 1972 MS Documents?

Got an update on these "seditions conspiracy" cases? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Geeeez, don't you have a memory. I already gave them to you, when you claimed there was nothing new with the charges against the proud boys and oath keepers, and that you had already read everything there was on the indictments.

You are one sick lying sack of shit.

Plus, she is white and married a black man. Racist Dimwingers aren't good with that interracial stuff, so they both need to be destroyed.
No, they LOVING (See 1967 Supreme Court) interracial relationships when the participants agree with them. Otherwise, the go to their Jim Crowe roots; a terrible legacy of the Democrat Party.

I don’t think Thomas should be impeached

But his wife’s political involvement should cause him to recuse himself from many cases

Of course….he won’t
There have been many an occasion where certain justices should have recused themselves and didn't. Only matters for righty judges.

Bullshit. What about Pelosi and her hubby getting insanely rich on futures based on pending U.
S. legislation?
There would be a conflict of interest is Pelosi WROTE, SPONSORED, or even fast tracked or tabled such legislation.
If she merely voted for it, you have no conflict, as she had no unilateral authority over the passage of legislation.
She's speaker, not tsar.

If you want to show somebody with a conflict of interest in legislation, it would be Joe Manchin, who owns huge investments in coal and energy, and who is the swing vote killing legislation against his personal financial interests.

Forum List

Back