Thomas should be impeached and replaced.

Im referring to the Democrat Party’s legacy and you shift the conversation to Thomas’s judicial philosophy. What you think and what I think is subjective and otherwise irrelevant to the legacy of the Democrat Party’s legacy.
I thought the subject of this thread was Thomas should be impeached and replaced.

You changed the subject to the democratic party. I was putting it back on the rails

Given that, how about answering the question?

I thought the subject of this thread was Thomas should be impeached and replaced.

You changed the subject to the democratic party. I was putting it back on the rails

Given that, how about answering the question?
That "impeach Thomas" Bullshit was destroyed on page one. Please try to keep up, Simpleton.

Manchin himself founded a private coal brokerage in 1998 called "Enersystems." Though currently run by his son, Manchin still owns as much as a $5 million stake in the company, raking in $500,000 of income from it in 2020 alone.

$5 million? I thought you said his holdings were huge?

Over 30% of his investments and 70% of his income comes from his coal holdings.

Unless you're worth more than $5 million, then "huge" is consistent with those posting here.

Over 30% of his investments and 70% of his income comes from his coal holdings.

Yes. From the coal company he started before he entered politics.

Big deal.

Thomas has already been through what he described as "a high-tech lynching for an uppity black" at the hands of Democrats, led by guess who? Creepy Joe.

He doesn't need another one.
Thomas needs to appreciate the sanctity of his position and not vote on issues where he is ethically compromised

I'M SURE THERE WILL BE BIG LOOP HOLES FOR NANCY AND DEMOCRATS...
Mean Gene is touched by her sudden reversal on the subject. Only issue I see is why did she suddenly change her mind shortly before primaries heading into a mid term slaughter?

So let's follow along kiddies...

Thomas's wife was intimately involved in a coup that was intended to send the election to the Supreme Court...where Thomas would not recuse himself.

Ohh

No thanks, I refuse to follow your fairy tale.

Thomas had nine moths on the appellate court before being given the job, I watched his conformation hearing, opinion the man is just not smart enough to be on the court the Dems really wimped out on that vote. The court should contain the best we have. With the least political baggage possible.

Forum List

Back