Thought you leftists said walls didn't work?

Hadrian's Wall worked well for Rome.
It makes for a nice conversation piece like the Great Wall of China which never stopped the Mongols from invading and conquering China...(that was the main reason it was built)

Hadrian's Wall didn't work either... but hey, all these years later we are still saying his name.
Yeah I bet Trump tries to emboss his name on the wall...(Not to be confused with Pink Floyd)

It will be in gold spray paint.

49830758_859754320860162_3270124778471555072_n.jpg

Damn,sure could have fooled me that walls don't work!
Lol I don’t know where this graph comes from, but it’s obviously bullshit. I mean this is hilarious in 2017 when the “barrier improved” (whatever that means) the illegal crossings dropped to zero. Come on, really?
The source is at the top of the graph....you can read can't you?
Without reading the attached article, this graph could so easily mislead anyone looking at it. Context matters. Where is the article?

It makes for a nice conversation piece like the Great Wall of China which never stopped the Mongols from invading and conquering China...(that was the main reason it was built)

Hadrian's Wall didn't work either... but hey, all these years later we are still saying his name.
Yeah I bet Trump tries to emboss his name on the wall...(Not to be confused with Pink Floyd)

People know Trump.

They don't know you.

People know Trump.

They don't know you.
I've built so many walls Trump would drop to his knees in astonishment...

It will be in gold spray paint.
I am sure it will be in many colors spray painted..

49830758_859754320860162_3270124778471555072_n.jpg

Damn,sure could have fooled me that walls don't work!
Like Berlin, we can mine the ground and turn machine guns on those trying to get around the wall.

and HAMAS and others went with missiles. and this is misleading as it ignores other stuff Israel has done and it draws a correlation and pretends it is causal.

People know Trump.

They don't know you.
My therapist once aid that of me

People know Trump.

They don't know you.
Before of after the message?

People know Trump.

They don't know you.
Before they realized I was a cereal killer in the making

People know Trump.

They don't know you.
Before they realized I was a cereal killer in the making
But still a crossdresser?

Forum List

Back