Thousands attend McMullin rally in Boise

LOL If McMullin splits the vote, there is actually a chance that Hillary could win both states. Now that would be a real laugh.

No there isn't. Both are ahead of her outside the margin of error

A bigger crowd in ....Boise? McMullan is only qualified to run in 11 states. God help us if we think a CIA drone is qualified to be president.

Independent presidential candidate speaks in Boise

He is already drawing a bigger crowd than Hillary:)

All the same, CIA McMullin is doing Hillary's bidding. Way to celebrate that scum.

Paranoid much? Not all of us sold out our country to a Hillary donor. Deal with it

You of all people should get this. You're rooting for a wolf in sheep's clothing. This guy is being paid to siphon votes from Trump and give the election to Hillary. He has no other reason to be in the race.

Good to see there's still some life in what remains of the traditional GOP..
You mean CUCKS and RINOS who want and love unconditional war and sending American jobs overseas and kissing the ass of every democrap president.
Yeah, those crazy knuckleheads who are about to watch Trumpsters hand the keys over to the most vulnerable, flawed candidate the Democrats could scrape up.

Good to see there's still some life in what remains of the traditional GOP.
You mean CUCKS and RINOS who want and love unconditional war and sending American jobs overseas and kissing the ass of every democrap president.

One, you aren't a Republican by your own admission. You are the very definition of rino. You certainly aren't conservative. Trump is the biggest rino yet. And he is promising wars overseas. Or do you think his plan to send ground troops to fight Isis is not an oversea war?
Bingo.

Yeah, those crazy knuckleheads who are about to watch Trumpsters hand the keys over to the most vulnerable, flawed candidate the Democrats could scrape up.
And in the process THEY the CUCKS and RINOS will NEVER see the inside of the oval office as president again :) Not supporting your candidate has consequences we THOUGHT by kicking their hand picked cuckold candidates to the curb they would comprehend we don't want that shit but obviously we are gonna have to go farther.

All the same, CIA McMullin is doing Hillary's bidding. Way to celebrate that scum.

Paranoid much? Not all of us sold out our country to a Hillary donor. Deal with it

You of all people should get this. You're rooting for a wolf in sheep's clothing. This guy is being paid to siphon votes from Trump and give the election to Hillary. He has no other reason to be in the race.

What part of neither trump nor Hillary was ever going to get our vote is hard to understand? You sold out your principles to try to elect the same policies you claim to oppose in Hillary. We didn't.

What part of neither trump nor Hillary was ever going to get our vote is hard to understand? You sold out your principles to try to elect the same policies you claim to oppose in Hillary. We didn't.

I haven't sold out anything, honestly. I'm not the idiot putting Trump on equal footing with Hillary (and thus selling out). You want new world order fulfilled? Vote for McMullin and give your state to Hillary. That's what he's being paid to accomplish. Vote for your fraud if you think it'll ease your conscious.

So nice to see your Pro Hillary candidate helping destroy the country

Evan McMullin: Goal Of Candidacy Is To Prevent Trump Electoral Vote Victory

Evan winning Utah and maybe Idaho doesn't benefit Hillary at all. She will be no closer to 270 if he wins either or both states. And he is ahead of her in both states so she can't win them herself if Evan continues to surge.

Only three scenarios are possible if Evan wins any evs.

1) Hillary gets more than 270 and in that case Evan winning states didn't change the outcome.

2) Trump gets more than 270 in which case losing states to Evan didn't hurt him.

3) no one reaches 270, which means it goes to the House. Currently held by the GOP. Which means Hillary wont be president and its going to be trump or mcmullin.

In none of those scenarios does Evan help Hillary. And many of us who ate backing Evan were never going to vote for either trump or Clinton so if you think trim is entitled to our votes, you're deluding yourself.

If Evan winning Utah and or Idaho happens and takes us to the House the contest essentially comes down to trump or McMullin. I guess its a good thing Trump is making friends with Paul Ryan and the GOP in the House. Oh wait...

If this does go to the house, Evan has a good shot at winning it all. And its all because trump and the alt Right such as yourself are attempting to destroy all leadership in the GOP. And because when it becomes obvious Clinton can't win democrats will move to block trump as well.

It will be a wonder to watch if we can get there. You reap what you sow

Let's suppose you are successful. Do you have any idea what will happen? The left will point out the Hillary has more votes and that she should be the President. You will then hear cries of democracy being violated, etc., etc., etc. Then you will have the GOP do as they always do, which is to cower and fold.

So nice to see your Pro Hillary candidate helping destroy the country

Evan McMullin: Goal Of Candidacy Is To Prevent Trump Electoral Vote Victory

Evan winning Utah and maybe Idaho doesn't benefit Hillary at all. She will be no closer to 270 if he wins either or both states. And he is ahead of her in both states so she can't win them herself if Evan continues to surge.

Only three scenarios are possible if Evan wins any evs.

1) Hillary gets more than 270 and in that case Evan winning states didn't change the outcome.

2) Trump gets more than 270 in which case losing states to Evan didn't hurt him.

3) no one reaches 270, which means it goes to the House. Currently held by the GOP. Which means Hillary wont be president and its going to be trump or mcmullin.

In none of those scenarios does Evan help Hillary. And many of us who ate backing Evan were never going to vote for either trump or Clinton so if you think trim is entitled to our votes, you're deluding yourself.

If Evan winning Utah and or Idaho happens and takes us to the House the contest essentially comes down to trump or McMullin. I guess its a good thing Trump is making friends with Paul Ryan and the GOP in the House. Oh wait...

If this does go to the house, Evan has a good shot at winning it all. And its all because trump and the alt Right such as yourself are attempting to destroy all leadership in the GOP. And because when it becomes obvious Clinton can't win democrats will move to block trump as well.

It will be a wonder to watch if we can get there. You reap what you sow

Let's suppose you are successful. Do you have any idea what will happen? The left will point out the Hillary has more votes and that she should be the President. You will then hear cries of democracy being violated, etc., etc., etc. Then you will have the GOP do as they always do, which is to cower and fold.

She's got a ravenous case of butthurt, honestly.

I listened to an interview of McMullin on one of the big talking head shows. He is pessimistic the GOP will be able to return to its conservative roots after the election. It is too infected by pseudocon retards.

He thinks conservatives will need to start from scratch and form a new party.

I fear he may be right. If so, I will be joining that party.

If Evan winning Utah and or Idaho happens and takes us to the House the contest essentially comes down to trump or McMullin.
Nope. Not in any Universe would an Article II election come down to Trump or McMullin.

Not even McMullin believes that.

I listened to an interview of McMullin on one of the big talking head shows. He is pessimistic the GOP will be able to return to its conservative roots after the election. It is too infected by pseudocon retards.

Then, he should have the balls to start his own new party. But that's not what he's about. He's about siphoning votes for Hillary. The check is in the mail if he hasn't already been paid.

Yup. One of the most beatable presidential candidates ever....She lost in 2008 to an unknown black senator from Illinois who has a middle name of Hussein, and she STILL LOST. So what do the stupid cock-sockets do in 2016??? They nominate a proudly self-proclaimed horny old man who dyes his hair yellow. Good job, losers.

Then, he should have the balls to start his own new party. But that's not what he's about. He's about siphoning votes for Hillary. The check is in the mail if he hasn't already been paid.
McMullin first has to establish himself on the national stage before he can form a new party.

Secondly, he is not in the tank for Hillary. He is not going to affect the outcome. He is not a spoiler.

The people who handed Hillary the win are Trump and his Chumps.

McMullin first has to establish himself on the national stage before he can form a new party.

Secondly, he is not in the tank for Hillary. He is not going to affect the outcome. He is not a spoiler.

Kool aid post.

Some $20 trillion in debt later, what conservative roots?

LMAO! If anything, people are simply becoming awakened to the rampant fraud known as the GOP.

Kool aid post.

What a stellar, erudite response.

Forum List

Back