Thousands attend McMullin rally in Boise

Independent presidential candidate speaks in Boise

He is already drawing a bigger crowd than Hillary:)
I listened to an interview of McMullin on one of the big talking head shows. He is pessimistic the GOP will be able to return to its conservative roots after the election. It is too infected by pseudocon retards.

He thinks conservatives will need to start from scratch and form a new party.

I fear he may be right. If so, I will be joining that party.

Some $20 trillion in debt later, what conservative roots?
Goldwater and Buckley. Those roots. You will find conservatives have been fighting deficits for a very long time, including on Bush's watch.

I don't know who these people are who call themselves Republicans these days. They sound a lot like the 60s and 70s hippies, welfare queens, and communist sympathizers.

You will find I have made several proposals over the years on this forum which would not only balance the budget, they would provide massive surpluses with which we could lower tax rates for everyone and pay down the debt. They would also level the playing field and free the economy to grow like gangbusters.
The boat has already left the port, there is no way to pay off the debt it's far too large. The government has no right to a surplus They will waste it anyways,by the way there is never been a surplus. As it should be
No one is talking about paying off the debt. Rather, it's about balancing the budget ... and keeping it balanced with a few exceptions for emergencies.

The gop needs to purge the Alt R message and messengers, because they are EXCLSIONARY and based of grievances .. and largely racial.

But there is more of a kernel of truth to the Trump basic message that the gop's taxing and spending and for policy ... and social policy for that matter ... don't benefit workers.

I listened to an interview of McMullin on one of the big talking head shows. He is pessimistic the GOP will be able to return to its conservative roots after the election. It is too infected by pseudocon retards.

Goldwater and Buckley. Those roots. You will find conservatives have been fighting deficits for a very long time, including on Bush's watch.

I don't know who these people are who call themselves Republicans these days. They sound a lot like the 60s and 70s hippies, welfare queens, and communist sympathizers.

You will find I have made several proposals over the years on this forum which would not only balance the budget, they would provide massive surpluses with which we could lower tax rates for everyone and pay down the debt. They would also level the playing field and free the economy to grow like gangbusters.
The boat has already left the port, there is no way to pay off the debt it's far too large. The government has no right to a surplus They will waste it anyways,by the way there is never been a surplus. As it should be
No one is talking about paying off the debt. Rather, it's about balancing the budget ... and keeping it balanced with a few exceptions for emergencies.

The gop needs to purge the Alt R message and messengers, because they are EXCLSIONARY and based of grievances .. and largely racial.

But there is more of a kernel of truth to the Trump basic message that the gop's taxing and spending and for policy ... and social policy for that matter ... don't benefit workers.
The GOP establishment needs to die

Remember when I said the pseudocons sound like 60s and 70s hippies, welfare queens, and communist sympathizers?

Listen to them whining about "The Establishment" in this topic. :lol:

Don't bogart that joint, pseudocons.

Remember when I said the pseudocons sound like 60s and 70s hippies, welfare queens, and communist sympathizers?

Listen to them whining about "The Establishment" in this topic. :lol:

Don't bogart that joint, pseudocons.

They really do

I think the gop has simply become a collection of special interests that have disparate interests. For example, you cannot be for preserving tax goodies for investment and venture capital and still be for small gummit and balanced budgets. And that's just an example.

More concretely, I saw an editorial about how Hillary could compromise with Ryan to cut corp rates from 35% to 25% while eliminating enough tax expenditures resulting in one time money that could go to "infrastructure" and deficit reduction. But imo even that would run afoul of the freedom caucus. So, the gop as it's currently constituted just can't do anything, even something that has no actual downside.

Then, he should have the balls to start his own new party. But that's not what he's about. He's about siphoning votes for Hillary. The check is in the mail if he hasn't already been paid.

Hillary doesn't benefit by Evan winning

That's an outright lie. Trump has to reach 270 to win. She benefits from people cherry picking Trump's votes.

Then, he should have the balls to start his own new party. But that's not what he's about. He's about siphoning votes for Hillary. The check is in the mail if he hasn't already been paid.
McMullin first has to establish himself on the national stage before he can form a new party.

Secondly, he is not in the tank for Hillary. He is not going to affect the outcome. He is not a spoiler.

The people who handed Hillary the win are Trump and his Chumps.

Kool aid post.

What a stellar, erudite response.

Come to me with serious sh** for a serious response. McMullin is not establishing himself or planning on making a new party. This guy knows he's a Clinton infiltrator playing the holier than Trump card to siphon votes and enhance his regional power. He's a shameless p.o.s.

No the shameless pos would be the fools who nominated a dishonest, corrupt, new York progressive as the Republican nominee and upset that he can't beat another dishonest, corrupt new York progressive

There was not one saint or something of the sort in the GOP race besides maybe R Paul; and it's not shocking that he gained no traction. The point is McFraud is a con artist. He knows he can capitalize for himself by riling up the Mormons. He will do nothing for you though. He is a Clinton operative.

If anyone is a Clinton operative it is Donald "The Groper" Trump.

It cracks me up how his Chumps think all the other Republicans are RINOs. My god, the amount of work it takes to create that level of self-delusion must be exhausting!

It cracks me up how his Chumps think all the other Republicans are RINOs. My god, the amount of work it takes to create that level of self-delusion must be exhausting!
That's it. Everyone is a rino. Ryan, Kasich, everyone. And what Trump really shows is that the gop has no consistent ideology on taxes, spending or deficits. Trump's own "plans" are self-contradictory on each.

But, imo, Trump is merely a symptom, not the cause.

That's it. Everyone is a rino. Ryan, Kasich, everyone. And what Trump really shows is that the gop has no consistent ideology on taxes, spending or deficits. Trump's own "plans" are self-contradictory on each.

Trump is an exploiter. Where there is weakness, he sees opportunity. He has made his fortune exploiting human weaknesses.

Trump the Deceiver has led the weakminded into becoming everything they used to hate.

McMullin first has to establish himself on the national stage before he can form a new party.

Secondly, he is not in the tank for Hillary. He is not going to affect the outcome. He is not a spoiler.

The people who handed Hillary the win are Trump and his Chumps.

Kool aid post.

What a stellar, erudite response.

Come to me with serious sh** for a serious response. McMullin is not establishing himself or planning on making a new party. This guy knows he's a Clinton infiltrator playing the holier than Trump card to siphon votes and enhance his regional power. He's a shameless p.o.s.

Wow, you Trumpers are really in over your very little heads.

Good to see there's still some life in what remains of the traditional GOP..
The traditional GOP as you call it I expect it is the GOP Establishment? deserves to be extinct…
Well, I guess.... They were the people who agreed with Reagan's 80% Rule, not the absolutists who have taken over the party.

Reagan would be a RINO today.

He sure would be. Absolutely. :)

The GOP establishment needs to die

It is. Pull the fork out of your head and stick it in the GOP.

Trump is an exploiter. Where there is weakness, he sees opportunity. He has made his fortune exploiting human weaknesses.

Trump the Deceiver has led the weakminded into becoming everything they used to hate.
Well, I think he was the only one attacking trade deals. At one time he even suggested those at the top weren't paying .... and it turned out that he certainly isn't.

He exploited the gop's corruption. They've been feeding the masses on social issues, and then W turned out to be for war, deficits and for priviatizing soc sec.

I hear the wags saying the gop will move to accommodate the message. I'm pessimistic that the people donating are going to allow that in substance.

That's an outright lie. Trump has to reach 270 to win. She benefits from people cherry picking Trump's votes.

If she doesn't get 270 because the state goes third party or doesn't benefit her. The two states Evan is competing in to be much of a factor, Hillary is in a distant third.

And I have to remind you, Evan cannot steal votes from trump that never belonged to trump. Trump didn't do a thing to earn my vote. He has outright stated he doesn't need my vote. Why the heck do you think he somehow owns it?

If she doesn't get 270 because the state goes third party or doesn't benefit her. The two states Evan is competing in to be much of a factor, Hillary is in a distant third.

And I have to remind you, Evan cannot steal votes from trump that never belonged to trump. Trump didn't do a thing to earn my vote. He has outright stated he doesn't need my vote. Why the heck do you think he somehow owns it?

It''s not a matter of anyone owning your vote. It's a matter of a scam artist playing you. McFraud doesn't give a sh** about you. He's just in it for a payout; just like all the other elitists supporting Hillary. The only difference is he's doing it undercover according to his CIA persona.

"If Gary Johnson were a real libertarian, I probably would not be in this race," McFraud said.

What a load of sh**. If McFraud was worried about being a real libertarian, he wouldn't have been registered as a Republican.

Forum List

Back