Thousands attend McMullin rally in Boise

Independent presidential candidate speaks in Boise

He is already drawing a bigger crowd than Hillary:)
I listened to an interview of McMullin on one of the big talking head shows. He is pessimistic the GOP will be able to return to its conservative roots after the election. It is too infected by pseudocon retards.

He thinks conservatives will need to start from scratch and form a new party.

I fear he may be right. If so, I will be joining that party.

Then, he should have the balls to start his own new party. But that's not what he's about. He's about siphoning votes for Hillary. The check is in the mail if he hasn't already been paid.
McMullin first has to establish himself on the national stage before he can form a new party.

Secondly, he is not in the tank for Hillary. He is not going to affect the outcome. He is not a spoiler.

The people who handed Hillary the win are Trump and his Chumps.

Kool aid post.

What a stellar, erudite response.

Come to me with serious sh** for a serious response. McMullin is not establishing himself or planning on making a new party. This guy knows he's a Clinton infiltrator playing the holier than Trump card to siphon votes and enhance his regional power. He's a shameless p.o.s.

I listened to an interview of McMullin on one of the big talking head shows. He is pessimistic the GOP will be able to return to its conservative roots after the election. It is too infected by pseudocon retards.

Some $20 trillion in debt later, what conservative roots?
Goldwater and Buckley. Those roots. You will find conservatives have been fighting deficits for a very long time, including on Bush's watch.

I don't know who these people are who call themselves Republicans these days. They sound a lot like the 60s and 70s hippies, welfare queens, and communist sympathizers.

You will find I have made several proposals over the years on this forum which would not only balance the budget, they would provide massive surpluses with which we could lower tax rates for everyone and pay down the debt. They would also level the playing field and free the economy to grow like gangbusters.

Principles for New American Leadership

1. Our basic rights are God-given. Every American is created equal and has the same right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. The fundamental purpose of government is to secure, not define, these rights for every member of our diverse society.
  2. We honor our Constitution. We must honor the Constitution and the rights it enshrines as written, including the freedoms of religion and speech. Any changes to the Constitution must be made through the amendment process it provides, not by Judicial or Executive action.
  3. Government power must be separated and balanced. The Constitution grants separate powers to the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches. We must return lawmaking power to Congress, ending Executive and Judicial overreach. Federal activities must be limited to those granted by the Constitution and all other powers must remain with the States and the people.
  4. Our leaders must be honest and wise. They must put the public interest ahead of their own, acting with integrity, transparency, and good judgment.
  5. We share responsibility for service and civic duty. Every American has a responsibility to serve our communities and our nation. It is our civic duty to be informed and engaged on important issues, and seek out leaders who will uphold our rights and serve the people.
  6. Our leaders must be fiscally responsible. Our country cannot be secure and prosperous with uncontrolled debt and deficits. Our leaders must have the courage to reform entitlement programs and pay down debt, rather than accumulating more.
  7. Government must promote a free market. Big corporations should not be able to buy government favors. There should be a level playing field for all companies, large and small. Smart, narrowly-focused regulation must protect health and safety without stifling innovation.
  8. We must help people in poverty to overcome it. Government must provide a basic safety net for Americans unable to support themselves. Its programs should help people to overcome poverty, rather than simply survive it.
  9. We must protect life from birth to natural death. Our respect for life is a true measure of our humanity. We must protect the lives of the most vulnerable from the unborn to the elderly.
  10. National defense is a primary federal government responsibility. Our national security requires unmatched military and economic strength, and a commitment to the cause of liberty.
  11. All Americans should have access to affordable, quality health care. The best way to improve Americans’ health care is to encourage competition and innovation. Our health care system must be responsive to patients, not simply insurers and bureaucrats.
  12. Our 2nd Amendment rights must be protected. We have a Constitutional right to keep and bear arms, which the government must ensure.
  13. Healthy immigration is important to our future. We must secure our borders, enforce our laws and facilitate the legal immigration of those who will contribute to American prosperity, security, and culture.

Goldwater and Buckley. Those roots. You will find conservatives have been fighting deficits for a very long time, including on Bush's watch.

I don't know who these people are who call themselves Republicans these days. They sound a lot like the 60s and 70s hippies, welfare queens, and communist sympathizers.

You will find I have made several proposals over the years on this forum which would not only balance the budget, they would provide massive surpluses with which we could lower tax rates for everyone and pay down the debt. They would also level the playing field and free the economy to grow like gangbusters.
I'm not sure how you free the party from McConnell, Ryan and Norquist, and certainly not the donors ... who have little interest in reform or "regular" Americans.

I'm not sure how you free the party from McConnell, Ryan and Norquist, and certainly not the donors ... who have little interest in reform or "regular" Americans.
I don't really have a problem with Ryan.

McConnell definitely has to go. I don't think Norquist is on anyone's speed dial any more.

McConnell definitely has to go. I don't think Norquist is on anyone's speed dial any more.

Maybe on Norquist. I just think that by 2020, the GOP needs all new leadership. And they need to reach down in senority. But even then, when the gop arose from the whigs, the whigs were left behind. Trump is a way from perfect messenger, and imo he's more of opportunist than reformer.

But the gop needs an entirely new tune on trade and jobs and taxes. And they need entirely new messengers who can cut a deal on immigration. Just take that issue of the table. In reality, it's not even that much of an issue. Hispanic Latino workers's interests on trade jobs and taxes are just like everyone else's. And that's really why new leaders need to cut Trump loose, and after he loses yuuuugly bigly, that should be doable.

Last edited:

The boat has already left the port, there is no way to pay off the debt it's far too large. The government has no right to a surplus They will waste it anyways,by the way there is never been a surplus. As it should be

Ryan is a RINO plain and simple...not a conservative bone in his body

If Evan winning Utah and or Idaho happens and takes us to the House the contest essentially comes down to trump or McMullin.
Nope. Not in any Universe would an Article II election come down to Trump or McMullin.

Not even McMullin believes that.

It comes down to those two because the GOP will never give the race to hillary

Then, he should have the balls to start his own new party. But that's not what he's about. He's about siphoning votes for Hillary. The check is in the mail if he hasn't already been paid.

Hillary doesn't benefit by Evan winning

McMullin first has to establish himself on the national stage before he can form a new party.

Secondly, he is not in the tank for Hillary. He is not going to affect the outcome. He is not a spoiler.

The people who handed Hillary the win are Trump and his Chumps.

Kool aid post.

What a stellar, erudite response.

Come to me with serious sh** for a serious response. McMullin is not establishing himself or planning on making a new party. This guy knows he's a Clinton infiltrator playing the holier than Trump card to siphon votes and enhance his regional power. He's a shameless p.o.s.

No the shameless pos would be the fools who nominated a dishonest, corrupt, new York progressive as the Republican nominee and upset that he can't beat another dishonest, corrupt new York progressive

Looks like McMillen will be stealing some EVs from Trump

Utah and maybe Idaho

Good to see there's still some life in what remains of the traditional GOP..
The traditional GOP as you call it I expect it is the GOP Establishment? deserves to be extinct…
Well, I guess.... They were the people who agreed with Reagan's 80% Rule, not the absolutists who have taken over the party.

Reagan would be a RINO today.
Of course he WAS a RINO, all career politicians are....
you do know which one party rule in Washington, the progressive party

Good to see there's still some life in what remains of the traditional GOP..
The traditional GOP as you call it I expect it is the GOP Establishment? deserves to be extinct…
Well, I guess.... They were the people who agreed with Reagan's 80% Rule, not the absolutists who have taken over the party.

Reagan would be a RINO today.

Rinos were non conservative Republicans. That would mean trump and his supporters

Forum List

Back