Thousands of Pro-Lifers Flood the Streets in Canada’s March for Life

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
So many pro-life people jammed the streets in Ottawa today for the Canadian March for Life that one member of Parliament was surprised at how many people could fit in one space.

The pictures below, from the Campaign Life Coalition, show the enormity of the crowd, prompting MP Stephen Woodworth to tweet: “How many ppl can Parliament Hill lawns hold? 25,000? They are overflowing today with the Rally for Life.”

The day after Justin Trudeau banned pro-life candidates from running for the Liberal party, thousands of Canadians gathered on Parliament Hill in what has become the largest annual political demonstration in Canada. A good portion of downtown Ottawa was closed to traffic as women, men and children walked through the streets expressing support for laws protecting children before birth.

“It is remarkable that in spite of the large numbers of people that attend this event every year, the political parties continue to ignore the very real concerns about human rights and justice that occupy the minds of pro-lifers,” said WeNeedaLAW.ca director Mike Schouten who was also in attendance at today’s event.......

Thousands of Pro-Lifers Flood the Streets in Canada's March for Life | LifeNews.com

Liberalism: baby killing is good and moral

No, women being able to control their own bodies is sensible.

Unless you want women to be declared property of the state...

Here's the thing you guys don't get.

Countries have tried what you wanted.

Romania tried to not only ban abortion but birth control. the end result was that the birth rate spiked for one year, and then people figured out how to do home abortions and it plummeted again. They thanked the dictator who thought this was a wonderful idea by shooting him.

The Philippines also outlaws abortions. Yet it is estimated that 500,000- 800,000 abortions are performed in the Philippines every year. That's actually a HIGHER abortion rate than the United States.

Now, if you nutters were serious about reducing the number of abortions, you'd support universal health care, comprehensive sex education and birth control, and so on.

But you don't. Not really.

this is just another case of the 1%ers manipulating stupid people to vote against their own economic interests.

• Banned

Romania tried to not only ban abortion but birth control. the end result was that the birth rate spiked for one year, and then people figured out how to do home abortions and it plummeted again. They thanked the dictator who thought this was a wonderful idea by shooting him.

The Philippines also outlaws abortions. Yet it is estimated that 500,000- 800,000 abortions are performed in the Philippines every year. That's actually a HIGHER abortion rate than the United States.

Now, if you nutters were serious about reducing the number of abortions, you'd support universal health care, comprehensive sex education and birth control, and so on.

this is just another case of the 1%ers manipulating stupid people to vote against their own economic interests.

Interesting how it all ties into the subversives plans....

2n9c38p.jpg

Good to see people taking to the streets for a cause they believe in. It wont make one bit of difference as it's against the beliefs of the general population but I still always feel heartened that when people actually protest for what they believe in. It helps reinforce the fact that these people are free and if they want to protest they have that right.

Last edited:

2n9c38p.jpg

Interesting...I am a liberal and I do not support 11 year olds being allowed to get abortions without parental permission....premise fail.

Republicans fighting to get them born just so they could be entertained watching them starve seems seriously sick to me.

2n9c38p.jpg

Interesting...I am a liberal and I do not support 11 year olds being allowed to get abortions without parental permission....premise fail.

It say 13 year olds, and since you're a liberal, and ALL liberals lie, I simply don't believe you! :eusa_clap:

2n9c38p.jpg

I'd have thought it's premise fails because it fails to rationalize it's anti gay marriage stance but instead mocks one of many arguments for gay marriage along with the words it supposes a liberal will say. It, like so much posted on here supposedly said about "liberals", is a straw man argument but it still raised a smile so it's not all bad.

At the end of the day it's a cartoon strip and if you think you can make serious political points with a cartoon strip you're really failing at politics.

thats some fetus, are you sure the mother wasn't a surrogate elephant.
By the way if a woman needs a late term abortion the choice is hers.

Yes, we understand where baby killers come from! Do you know when life begins....according to science?
:lol:according to who's science?
By the way is abortion including late term legal in your country?

Well genius, you tell us whenyou THINK (again using that term lightly with an idiot) life begins.

And where is YOUR country?

2n9c38p.jpg

I'd have thought it's premise fails because it fails to rationalize it's anti gay marriage stance but instead mocks one of many arguments for gay marriage along with the words it supposes a liberal will say. It, like so much posted on here supposedly said about "liberals", is a straw man argument but it still raised a smile so it's not all bad.

At the end of the day it's a cartoon strip and if you think you can make serious political points with a cartoon strip you're really failing at politics.

As with any picture, it's worth a thousand words... look into that!

Forum List

Back