Thousands threaten riots and violence if Obama loses election !!

A Romney win would be equivalent to the acquittal of the cops who beat Rodney King.

Except that it would not be limited to Los Angeles.

I do hope this was posted as sarcasm but either way this is like yelling fire in a movie theater. If there are riots it is comment like this which will be the blame.

No. It will be the racism of white conservatives, America's biggest purveyors of racial hatred throughout its history, that will be to blame.

Chickens coming home to roost.

Democrats are the largest purveyors of racism.

They were not raised to work - they were raised to leech off of society, off the backs of the taxpayers. It's a vicious cycle -- they still believe the government is their baby daddy. Sick, sick. :mad:

Why do hate the white people of the Appalachian and Ozark Mountains?

What do you know about white people of the Appalachian and the Ozarks?
What do you know about black people in Overtown?

Well, I did volunteer work with Appalachian Service Project in Chavais, KY in 1996 and 1997, so I DO know about poor white people.

I also did volunteer work with Habitat for Humanity in Goulds, Homestead, Naranja, Cutler Ridge and Overtown, FL for one or two weeks each year from 1993 to 2004, so I do know about poor black people.

I know that most of the people I helped with my volunteering were people down on their luck. Most were kind and decent people, who appreciated the help of my fellow volunteers and me.

Most of my fellow volunteers were avowed conservatives/Republicans, most were old, and most were people who loved their fellow men/women, regardless of skin color.

WE don't need liberals like Salt Jones accusing anybody with hate. He should look in the mirror first.

And yet you attack me and not the poster who I was responding to, who posted this:

"They were not raised to work - they were raised to leech off of society, off the backs of the taxpayers. It's a vicious cycle -- they still believe the government is their baby daddy. Sick, sick."

Maybe you someone should have volunteered to teach you reading comprehension.

I do hope this was posted as sarcasm but either way this is like yelling fire in a movie theater. If there are riots it is comment like this which will be the blame.

No. It will be the racism of white conservatives, America's biggest purveyors of racial hatred throughout its history, that will be to blame.

Democrats are the largest purveyors of racism.

White conservatives hold that title.

Why do hate the white people of the Appalachian and Ozark Mountains?

Well, I did volunteer work with Appalachian Service Project in Chavais, KY in 1996 and 1997, so I DO know about poor white people.

I also did volunteer work with Habitat for Humanity in Goulds, Homestead, Naranja, Cutler Ridge and Overtown, FL for one or two weeks each year from 1993 to 2004, so I do know about poor black people.

I know that most of the people I helped with my volunteering were people down on their luck. Most were kind and decent people, who appreciated the help of my fellow volunteers and me.

Most of my fellow volunteers were avowed conservatives/Republicans, most were old, and most were people who loved their fellow men/women, regardless of skin color.

WE don't need liberals like Salt Jones accusing anybody with hate. He should look in the mirror first.

And yet you attack me and not the poster who I was responding to, who posted this:

"They were not raised to work - they were raised to leech off of society, off the backs of the taxpayers. It's a vicious cycle -- they still believe the government is their baby daddy. Sick, sick."

That was my quote! You crying about me again? :lol:

That was my quote! You crying about me again? :lol:

No. Just pointing out how you white conservatives stick together.

Leftist assholes, union goons...always ready for rioting, looting and breaking the law.

It's the leftist mentality

Liberalism is a mental disorder. You gotta expect whining, crying and misbehaving when they don't get what the want through legal channels.

The adolescence of the liberal way of life demands it!

A Romney win would be equivalent to the acquittal of the cops who beat Rodney King.

Except that it would not be limited to Los Angeles.

You going to "riot" cookie?

Start here ;)

Leftist assholes, union goons...always ready for rioting, looting and breaking the law.

Liberalism is a mental disorder. You gotta expect whining, crying and misbehaving when they don't get what the want through legal channels.

Is that why we had the Boston Tea Party and the American Revolution?

You honestly think you are like them when you spit on everything they made????? That is just insulting and ignorant.

LOL You are wrong and so stupid that you dont even see why.

Study the history of the repub and bem party platforms.

If it weren't for Republicans, blacks would still be struggling for civil rights. The Dems opposed it....fucking idiot!

If it weren't for liberals in the Republican Party, you mean.

White conservatives opposed civil rights. It's funny how you white conservatives never talk about your white conservative Democrat grandparents and great grandparents.

Study the history of the repub and bem party platforms.

LMAO that's how I know democrats are the party of institutionalized racism ..... You are nothing more then a idiot.

Yes they are and the Democratic Party was run by white conservatives during that time. Now study the history of the party platforms.

You see you conservatives care about freedom not slavery ... But you cant understand that .....Liberty is foreign word to a useful idiot to his progressive masters like you.

You honestly think you are like them when you spit on everything they made????? That is just insulting and ignorant.

Your statement makes them like me, except I don't own and rape slaves:

"Liberalism is a mental disorder. You gotta expect whining, crying and misbehaving when they don't get what the want through legal channels.

Forum List

Back