🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thread to Talk Shit about Global Warming

Where they are very hot.

Does a liquid have to boil before it starts evaporating?

No, but according to NOAA, it needs to get to 82 degrees for a Cane to form.

If oceans were really warming, Canes would be breaking out. They aren't....

No, but according to NOAA, it needs to get to 82 degrees for a Cane to form.
Do you have a link to support that? I do. It's from NASA, not NOAA. NASA - Recipe for a Hurricane.
If oceans were really warming, Canes would be breaking out. They aren't....
What do you mean by "breaking out"? Why do you become so fixated on certain terms? You seem to have a normal vocabulary. Use different words. When you keep saying the exact same things over and over again it makes you sound a little... nuts.

So, what do you think the temperature of the equatorial Atlantic might be right now? And what do you think it's maximum temperature this summer might be? PS, 82F = 27.8C
14_atl.png

What do you mean by "breaking out"?

"Cane" and "breaking out" clearly are not translated by the HEBREW to ENGLISH translation software.

A person from Florida who doesn't know what a CANE is???

A BREAK OUT is a CLEAR INDISPUTABLE INCREASE that increases over time. 5 becomes 8 then 14.

You have an all time LOW in Atlantic Cane activity 2006-2016, as ZERO cat 3+ strikes on US coast is 200+ year record LOW.

If oceans were warming, which they are not, there would be a BREAK OUT in CANE Activity...

"Cane" and "breaking out" clearly are not translated by the HEBREW to ENGLISH translation software.
I guess you would know.
A person from Florida who doesn't know what a CANE is???
A person NOT from Florida who thinks they know how Floridians speak.
A BREAK OUT is a CLEAR INDISPUTABLE INCREASE that increases over time. 5 becomes 8 then 14.
Increase in what parameter?
You have an all time LOW in Atlantic Cane activity 2006-2016, as ZERO cat 3+ strikes on US coast is 200+ year record LOW.
What gives you the idiotic idea that it matters how many strike the coast?
simplified_tser_fiveyr_lg.png

Hurr_major_USland_count_w_Stats.png

11009.jpeg

If oceans were warming, which they are not, there would be a BREAK OUT in CANE Activity...
If oceans were NOT warming, you would have TEMPERATURE DATA that shows such a thing. But you don't.

I guess you would know.

A person NOT from Florida who thinks they know how Floridians speak.

Increase in what parameter?

What gives you the idiotic idea that it matters how many strike the coast?
simplified_tser_fiveyr_lg.png

Hurr_major_USland_count_w_Stats.png

11009.jpeg

If oceans were NOT warming, you would have TEMPERATURE DATA that shows such a thing. But you don't.

A breakout would produce more Cat 5 storms to hit Martha's Vineyard with 180+ mph gusts...

That has not happened since 1938.

It is absolutely laughable that anyone claims there is a breakout in Cane Activity.

The current nine-year “drought” is the longest period of time that has passed without a major hurricane making landfall in the U.S. since reliable records began in 1850

Can't have a breakout claim with that going on....

A breakout would produce more Cat 5 storms to hit Martha's Vineyard with 180+ mph gusts...
That has not happened since 1938.
It is absolutely laughable that anyone claims there is a breakout in Cane Activity.
The current nine-year “drought” is the longest period of time that has passed without a major hurricane making landfall in the U.S. since reliable records began in 1850
Can't have a breakout claim with that going on....
Why do you think it matters whether or not they hit land?

They were detected by ships Whizzo.

SOME WERE. Satellites see all. Ships see what is in front of them on the horizon...

Given what the satellites show of storms that die out at sea, no way "ships" saw all of those, not even close....

Oh, Oh, Oh, I thought this was going to be a Thread to Talk Shit about Global Warming. I was expecting funny memes of record snowfalls out west this year, increased ice in the arctic ocean and the like. Boy is my face red. Hey, if it makes you feel better, Ford is building an electric vehicle factory and a battery plant, with batteries made of rare earth metals just down the road from me, and I'm all for it.
That is so brilliant. Record snowfalls do not mean record cold. They mean record water vapor in the atmosphere. How does water vapor get into the atmosphere? HEAT!

The temperature drops with altitude and precipitation happens, either rain or snow.

That is so brilliant. Record snowfalls do not mean record cold. They mean record water vapor in the atmosphere. How does water vapor get into the atmosphere? HEAT!

The temperature drops with altitude and precipitation happens, either rain or snow.
Well, I did enjoy the many feet of snow and the crisp the 0 to 14 degree temps while skiing. Cheer up. We didn't take our gas guzzling SUVs out there. Of course, we did have a really huge one waiting for us at the airport. It's the only intelligent way to get around there. :cool:

SOME WERE. Satellites see all. Ships see what is in front of them on the horizon...

Given what the satellites show of storms that die out at sea, no way "ships" saw all of those, not even close....
Do you have any idea how many ships run the routes between the US and Europe, Africa, Scandinavia? Were you thinking that before 1970 we only had three-masted schooners?

The first steamship crossed the Atlantic in 1818 and there are currently more than 50,000 freight vessels operating in the worlds oceans. Shipboard weather observations missed very few storms.

Do you have any idea how many ships run the routes between the US and Europe, Africa, Scandinavia? Were you thinking that before 1970 we only had three-masted schooners?

A ship sees a storm. What intensity? What pressure? What wind speeds?

Get a clue....

Record snowfalls do not mean record cold.

So Co2 is causing them???

LOL!!!

How does water vapor get into the atmosphere? HEAT!

What about Syria?

Your side blamed the DROUGHT in Syria on Co2....

A ship sees a storm. What intensity? What pressure? What wind speeds?

Get a clue....
I guarantee you they carry anemometers and barometers and log them regularly. They also monitor the temperature of their intake water. Have you ever gone to sea?

I guarantee you they carry anemometers and barometers and log them regularly. They also monitor the temperature of their intake water. Have you ever gone to sea?

In the 1890s???

In the 1960s even?

You are PATHETIC

Forum List

Back