🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thread to Talk Shit about Global Warming

In the 1890s???

In the 1960s even?

You are PATHETIC
The anemometer was invented in 1450. The barometer in 1643. Both were of great value to sailing ships and came to sea long before steam freighters appeared.

Sorry, but it is you who are pathetic. You make NO use of critical reasoning or valid evidence in reaching conclusions. Your indirect inferences usually irrelevant or meaningless.

The anemometer was invented in 1450. The barometer in 1643. Both were of great value to sailing ships and came to sea long before steam freighters appeared.

Sorry, but it is you who are pathetic. You make NO use of critical reasoning or valid evidence in reaching conclusions. Your indirect inferences usually irrelevant or meaningless.

LMFAO!!

So every ship sailing by what appeared to be a hurricane immediately changed course to go directly into the hurricane to measure wind speed and pressure at the eye wall....

Never mind the cargo or the schedule, let's get the cane data!!!

Ahoy Captain!! There's one right over there!!

HARD TO STARBOARD!!! FULL STEAM into the center of the storm!!

LMFAO!!

So every ship sailing by what appeared to be a hurricane immediately changed course to go directly into the hurricane to measure wind speed and pressure at the eye wall....

Never mind the cargo or the schedule, let's get the cane data!!!

Ahoy Captain!! There's one right over there!!

HARD TO STARBOARD!!! FULL STEAM into the center of the storm!!
It is difficult to maintain a conversation of any sort with someone as stupid as you seem to be. The records from vessel logs are not as good as satellite data, but they are far more valuable than you think they are. I can't actually think of anything you've contended here that is correct. Absolutely nothing. An astounding record.

. I can't actually think of anything you've contended here that is correct. Absolutely nothing. An astounding record.
LOL

I can't read anything he wrote, I have had him on ignore for some time. I am not going to click the button to see it.

It is difficult to maintain a conversation of any sort with someone as stupid as you seem to be. The records from vessel logs are not as good as satellite data, but they are far more valuable than you think they are. I can't actually think of anything you've contended here that is correct. Absolutely nothing. An astounding record.

So how does a ship 15 miles away from the edge of the storm know if it is Cat 1 or 5??

The ship has NO IDEA...

Thank you MORON....

So how does a ship 15 miles away from the edge of the storm know if it is Cat 1 or 5??

The ship has NO IDEA...

Thank you MORON....
Scientists assemble the shipboard data. If you see a spot surrounded at a 50 mile radius with 50 knot radial winds, I suspect they can make a good estimate of the max speeds.

Scientists assemble the shipboard data. If you see a spot surrounded at a 50 mile radius with 50 knot radial winds, I suspect they can make a good estimate of the max speeds.

Climate "science" at work = we GUESSED and ASSUMED and FUDGED

It’s not observed though. All guesses

Yeah, Gore was really dumb to give ammunition to idiots so the nonsense can be flung around pointlessly.
Crick still doesn’t know warmer water evaporates more, and since hurricanes didn’t increase or get more severe, the water isn’t warmer

HYPOCRISY = the number 1 qualification to be a taxpayer funded Co2 shill
Do you have the name of an active, published, PhD climate scientist who agrees that your highly correlated balloon and satellite data were correct and should not have been adjusted and that there has been NO warming? Just ONE.

climate scientist

LOL!!!

The "climate scientist" does two things = it lies and it fudges data

Nobody with a brain cares what a conflicted liar has to say about

Two separate measures of the same thing that returned highly correlated data.

If the data from two separate sources is highly correlated, it is accepted, not subjected to one of the most obvious bullshit fudge jobs in history.

Co2 does NOTHING - the DATA

WE DO NOT CARE WHAT CONFLICTED TAXPAYER FUNDED LEFT WING LIARS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT TRUTH.

LOL!!!

The "climate scientist" does two things = it lies and it fudges data

Nobody with a brain cares what a conflicted liar has to say about

Two separate measures of the same thing that returned highly correlated data.

If the data from two separate sources is highly correlated, it is accepted, not subjected to one of the most obvious bullshit fudge jobs in history.

Co2 does NOTHING - the DATA

WE DO NOT CARE WHAT CONFLICTED TAXPAYER FUNDED LEFT WING LIARS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT TRUTH.
So, you do not. Like I said earlier, I don't know what that tells you about you, but I'm pretty sure I know what it tells the rest of us about you.

Forum List

Back