🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thread to Talk Shit about Global Warming

What's funny, you link to an article from 2006, that says "1,600 Norwegian glaciers could melt completely away".

Could. You know what that word means, right?

What's even funnier is that Norway has 2534 registered glaciers on mainland, plus 2100 glaciers on Svalbard.

They could all melt. We both know that's unlikely.
Are you rejecting the data I posted concerning global glacial mass loss and the 124 glaciers in Glacier National Park that no longer exist?

Do the articles you read tell you exactly what's going to happen in the future?

OMG, we're all gonna die from rising sea level, said every scientist on government payroll.

Just look at the photos below... unprecedented climate change caused sea level at Sydney Harbor to rise approximately 0.0 cm over past 140 years.

Brought to you by these guys...

This is what catastrophic sea level rise actually looks like.

20j5ve92.jpg

OMG, we're all gonna die from rising sea level, said every scientist on government payroll.

Just look at the photos below... unprecedented climate change caused sea level at Sydney Harbor to rise approximately 0.0 cm over past 140 years.

Brought to you by these guys...

This is what catastrophic sea level rise actually looks like.

Oh No, this bullshit again! Did anyone record the date and time of those original pictures?

No wait, is it possible that they waited for the tide to be where they wanted to take the pictures? Does that mean that the people claiming these pictures mean something about sea level rise are really stupid or that the expect other people to be more stupid than themselves and be impressed by the pictures?

Maybe you haven't noticed it, but all three of these posts have done nothing but identify you as ignorant. Feel free to carry on if you wish.

Regarding sea level rise, please look at the numbers on this graph:
ClimateDashboard-global-sea-levels-graph-20220718-1400px.jpg

Sea level has risen 240mm in 140 years. 240 mm is about 9.5 inches. Given that you have no idea what the state of the tides might have been at any of your photo's locations, nor any uplift or subsidence that might have taken place at those locations, what are the odds that you could see the few inches of sea level change in any of those shots? Allow me to answer: ZERO.

Have you finished embarrassing yourself? Cause, I'd like to go to bed.

Sea level has risen 240mm in 140 years. 240 mm is about 9.5 inches.

Holy shit!!!

$76 trillion!

What's funny, you link to an article from 2006, that says "1,600 Norwegian glaciers could melt completely away".

Could. You know what that word means, right?

What's even funnier is that Norway has 2534 registered glaciers on mainland, plus 2100 glaciers on Svalbard.

They could all melt. We both know that's unlikely.
That source is an ad to bring in tourists.

What a load of BS global freaking warming is :cuckoo:

Consumption for the ignorant sheeple only!

QRHf5tT.jpg

Oh No, this bullshit again! Did anyone record the date and time of those original pictures?

No wait, is it possible that they waited for the tide to be where they wanted to take the pictures? Does that mean that the people claiming these pictures mean something about sea level rise are really stupid or that the expect other people to be more stupid than themselves and be impressed by the pictures?

How about you provide date and time when New York City is going to be under the water? Be precise.

What a load of BS global freaking warming is :cuckoo:

Consumption for the ignorant sheeple only!

QRHf5tT.jpg
Another vast intellect demonstrating that a 1 foot change could not be detected when the state of the tide is unknown.

I am not on the coast. 500 ft above sea level. If someone had asked me in the winter of 2000 what were the chances of my installing my window air conditioners the coming summer I would have said about 50%

I have installed them every year for the last 6 years. I don't care about sea level rise very much but I recognize it as a problem for other people.

Are you rejecting the data I posted concerning global glacial mass loss and the 124 glaciers in Glacier National Park that no longer exist?

Do the articles you read tell you exactly what's going to happen in the future?

How exactly those 124 glaciers being gone effect global climate?

Another vast intellect demonstrating that a 1 foot change could not be detected when the state of the tide is unknown.

I am not on the coast. 500 ft above sea level. If someone had asked me in the winter of 2000 what were the chances of my installing my window air conditioners the coming summer I would have said about 50%

I have installed them every year for the last 6 years. I don't care about sea level rise very much but I recognize it as a problem for other people.

yeah.....it's all BS anyway.

are you saying the Statue of Libertie is underwater with no access?

Forum List

Back