🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thread to Talk Shit about Global Warming

Can one even see 9.5 inches as a difference? I wonder where they took the readings from?
ROFLMBAO

Let's see, the surface of the planet is 200,000,000 square miles. That is 200 million! 70% of that is water so that means 140,000,000 square miles.

You can calculate the cubic miles of water that rise amounts to if you want.

The warmers here used to use the islands in the south pacific as evidence of land "sinking" because of "rising" seas, but they know where that leads.... right into the PROF....

ROFLMBAO

Let's see, the surface of the planet is 200,000,000 square miles. That is 200 million! 70% of that is water so that means 140,000,000 square miles.

You can calculate the cubic miles of water that rise amounts to if you want.
and yet you can't show anywhere that is threatened.

You can calculate the cubic miles of water that rise amounts to if you want

But of course, you need an ACTUAL ONGOING NET ICE MELT to achieve that, and you do not have that....

According to the new analysis of satellite data, the Antarctic ice sheet showed a net gain of 112 billion tons of ice a year from 1992 to 2001. That net gain slowed to 82 billion tons of ice per year between 2003 and 2008

“The good news is that Antarctica is not currently contributing to sea level rise, but is taking 0.23 millimeters per year away,” Zwally said. “But this is also bad news. If the 0.27 millimeters per year of sea level rise attributed to Antarctica in the IPCC report is not really coming from Antarctica, there must be some...

SERIOUS TAXPAYER FUNDED FUDGEBAKING FRAUD ONGOING

But of course, you need an ACTUAL ONGOING NET ICE MELT to achieve that, and you do not have that.... According to the new analysis of satellite data, the Antarctic ice sheet showed a net gain of 112 billion tons of ice a year from 1992 to 2001. That net gain slowed to 82 billion tons of ice per year between 2003 and 2008 “The good news is that Antarctica is not currently contributing to sea level rise, but is taking 0.23 millimeters per year away,” Zwally said. “But this is also bad news. If the 0.27 millimeters per year of sea level rise attributed to Antarctica in the IPCC report is not really coming from Antarctica, there must be some... SERIOUS TAXPAYER FUNDED FUDGEBAKING FRAUD ONGOING

IGNORE

and yet you can't show anywhere that is threatened.
You just ignore what you want. I do not regard rising sea level as a big immediate threat. Some sources sat 2 more feet by 2100. I won't be here. But once it gets that high it will not go back down for less than geological time scales.

I would be concerned about food production more than sea level rise.

You just ignore what you want. I do not regard rising sea level as a big immediate threat. Some sources sat 2 more feet by 2100. I won't be here. But once it gets that high it will not go back down for less than geological time scales.

If Thwaites goes, we could have 5-10 feet in less than ten years.

What drives Earth ocean level?

Amount of ICE.

What drives Earth ice?

LAND NEAR THE POLES

Antarctica 90%
Greenland 7%
Ellesmere Island 0.3%

and land moves.

Two polar oceans and Earth has NO ICE....

Co2 does NOTHING.

If Thwaites goes, we could have 5-10 feet in less than ten years.
There are some things that even I can't believe.
If the ice shelf blocking Thwaites collapses then the glacier will start moving faster, so sea level will start rising faster. But 5 feet in 10 years I just cannot believe.

If the ice shelf blocking Thwaites collapses then the glacier will start moving faster, so sea level will start rising faster. But 5 feet in 10 years I just cannot believe.

LOL!!!

How much ice does Antarctica dump into the oceans every year???

meh.....all BS by the same group of criminals aka Globlalists!

tCp8PhJ.jpg

meh.....all BS by the same group of criminals aka Globlalists!

tCp8PhJ.jpg
COVID's a scam? What killed my friend James H?
Vaccine genocide? All vaccines?
Who is pulling the "climate scam"?

COVID's a scam? What killed my friend James H?
Vaccine genocide? All vaccines?
Who is pulling the "climate scam"?

Crick claims to be from Florida but had never ever heard of the term CANES despite the CANES being the Miami da "U" sports teams etc...

Crick is from ALL OF THE ABOVE... same team Einstein warned us about....

One thing about fascists, there is always another hoax, another fraud, another fudge chart etc. to cover up what ZIONIST FASCISM has done to America....

Crick claims to be from Florida but had never ever heard of the term CANES despite the CANES being the Miami da "U" sports teams etc...

Crick is from ALL OF THE ABOVE... same team Einstein warned us about....

One thing about fascists, there is always another hoax, another fraud, another fudge chart etc. to cover up what ZIONIST FASCISM has done to America....

EMH is

Beyond

Mentally ill

and needs to be

Removed.

`

EMH is

Beyond

Mentally ill

and needs to be

Removed.

`

Fascists

Support

Censorship

and sick experiments like Fauci and trans surgery, and hate hoaxes and frauds like Global Warming...

8. If Thwaites Glacier continues to accelerate, retreat, and widen at rates consistent with recent changes, it could contribute several cm to sea-level rise by the end of the century. Collapse of the glacier would require a few centuries. (Calculation: 100-km wide front, ~1000 meters thick, 5km/yr, 50 years = ~7 cm)

Forum List

Back