🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thread to Talk Shit about Global Warming

Fascists

Support

Censorship

and sick experiments like Fauci and trans surgery, and hate hoaxes and frauds like Global Warming...
Smart People

support reasonable

supervision/Moderation

To keep the place

readable and sensible

NOT QUADRUPLE AND QUINTUPLE SPACED SENTENCES.

And Instead of

The repeated

INSANE ASSERTIONS

AND CRAZY REPEATED GREENLAND GRAPHICS

YOU POST DAILY.

GO BACK ON

THE

PILLS.
`

Last edited:
You just ignore what you want. I do not regard rising sea level as a big immediate threat. Some sources sat 2 more feet by 2100.
from where will all this water come from? It's idiots like you who traverse the internet and can't articulate shit about what is what. Where is all this water coming from? 9.52 inches in 150 years from stats collected.

If Thwaites goes, we could have 5-10 feet in less than ten years.
From Wikipedia on Thwaites,

Scientists do not assert that the entire glacier will collapse within five years, but that the ice shelf which rests on the ocean and restrains the eastern portion of the Thwaites Glacier. The floating ice shelf acts as a brace that prevents faster flow of the upstream ice.

What's floating imply?

from where will all this water come from? It's idiots like you who traverse the internet and can't articulate shit about what is what. Where is all this water coming from? 9.52 inches in 150 years from stats collected.
All you have to do is look at the graph of the stats you are saying has been collected. It is rising faster over the last 40 years than from 1880 to 1920.

It is coming from ice on land that is melting faster year on year. Research Greenland if you want. I presume you just want to bullshit for whatever reason.

All you have to do is look at the graph of the stats you are saying has been collected. It is rising faster over the last 40 years than from 1880 to 1920.
And dummass, I've asked you where is that at? why do we always need to dance with you fkers?

BTW, what graph are you referencing?

Last edited:
what ice is that?

The one with NO LIQUID WATER.

The one that puts icebergs in the water.

The one with 90% of Earth ice that NASA documents is GROWING ICE EVERY YEAR....

It is coming from ice on land that is melting faster year on year. Research Greenland if you want. I presume you just want to bullshit for whatever reason.

What is the fastest it rose between 600 and 1600?

Global warming shit.....

KYTLlpY.jpg

When do the climate alarmists talk about the CO2 from unnecessary manufacturing due to planned obsolescence?

Have climate scientists ever heard of Planned Obsolescence? How many automobiles have American consumers trashed since Sputnik?

When do the climate alarmists talk about the CO2 from unnecessary manufacturing due to planned obsolescence?

Have climate scientists ever heard of Planned Obsolescence? How many automobiles have American consumers trashed since Sputnik?

We could use the Stargate to reduce CO2.

Crick , if two objects at the same temperature are next to each other, do the objects radiate and get hotter?

sure, there was a document that said that it wasn't real by 30,000 scientists. i've posted it in here before. I've provided you names on scientists who say why. And yet the nonsense continues from you all. hysterical.

And in that article, it stated that consensus was like an acronym for theory. No it isn't. Theory is a process and evidence is needed to confirm the theory, repeatable evidence at that.
^ this!

Forum List

Back