Three Clinton foundation whistleblowers to testify about tax crimes pay for play

I don't have any evidence.
Exactly. Thanks for admitting it, loser.
If you aren't aware that so many who have been close to Trump, except his kids, have either rolled over, or are in jail, then that's your problem.
I'm aware that Mueller has indicted and jailed people in an effort to coerce them into giving false testimony about Trump, and everyone else is aware of it too.
Mueller can’t jail anybody. Only the courts can do that. And the reason the courts are doing it is because they committed crimes. And so they’re called criminals. The rot starts at the top.
And how many of those crimes had anything to do with Trump? Here's a hint: NONE
If that was true, why is Drumpf so angry about the investigation?

False acquisitions are something to be happy about?

I don't have any evidence.
If you aren't aware that so many who have been close to Trump, except his kids, have either rolled over, or are in jail, then that's your problem.
I'm aware that Mueller has indicted and jailed people in an effort to coerce them into giving false testimony about Trump, and everyone else is aware of it too.
Mueller can’t jail anybody. Only the courts can do that. And the reason the courts are doing it is because they committed crimes. And so they’re called criminals. The rot starts at the top.

You in the wrong thread or did you use a word thats above your vocabulary level?

You in the wrong thread or did you use a word thats above your vocabulary level?

Auto correct can be a pain sometimes huh?

Auto correct can be a pain sometimes huh?
I would assume so if you have a hard time spelling a word. :rolleyes:

Cohen received Russian assistance to make Hillary lose just how?
And, the idea that Trump had an affirmative obligation to permit the Stormy blackmail to reach the public is a laughable gut buster.

Forum List

Back