Three Eyewitnesses Allege Hillary Called Aide A ‘F**king Jew Bastard’ Photo of Evan Gahr EVAN GAHR

Seriously is this the 5th fucking grade where we get butthurt over the stupidest shit? I call people derogatory names all the time when I get irritated with them. It means NOTHING
But you're not running for president. If a comment by the president can be interpreted the wrong way, people will do it. That's why presidents have to watch their mouth. When the president speaks, he speaks for America. You may not like it or agree with it but that's the way it is.
She wasn't running for president when she made the comment & she certainly wasn't the president.

Too much pc madness
Does that mean she can be incorrigible and a useless excuse for a human being?

Seriously is this the 5th fucking grade where we get butthurt over the stupidest shit? I call people derogatory names all the time when I get irritated with them. It means NOTHING
But you're not running for president. If a comment by the president can be interpreted the wrong way, people will do it. That's why presidents have to watch their mouth. When the president speaks, he speaks for America. You may not like it or agree with it but that's the way it is.
She wasn't running for president when she made the comment & she certainly wasn't the president.

Too much pc madness
Find something that matters to bitch about

Too much pc madness
Clinton is off limits???

Too much pc madness

Too much pc madness
Clinton is off limits???

I hate those clunky pants suit outfits she wears

Too much pc madness

Too much pc madness
Clinton is off limits???

I hate those clunky pants suit outfits she wears
I hate it when she lies...again and again and again.

Too much pc madness
Clinton is off limits???
Can you read ya fucking nitwit? Anywhere in my posts say Clinton is off limits? No, I didn't think so.

Fucking retards on this board

Too much pc madness
I was referring to Trump. He is running for president and he has a loose mouth that's often disconnected from his brain. He has a staff almost as bad as he is and he can't or won't control them.

Too much pc madness
I was referring to Trump. He is running for president and he has loose mouth that's often disconnected from his brain. He has a staff almost as bad as he is and he can't or won't control them.
Already covered this. I thought this thread was about Clinton. I forgot partisans douchebags find it hard to stay on topic.

Too much pc madness
I was referring to Trump. He is running for president and he has loose mouth that's often disconnected from his brain. He has a staff almost as bad as he is and he can't or won't control them.
Already covered this. I thought this thread was about Clinton. I forgot partisans douchebags find it hard to stay on topic.
Since supporters believe Trump's most important qualification is that he's not Clinton, you can't talk about Trump without talking about Clinton.

Too much pc madness
If you claim not to be partisan, you are lying.

Too much pc madness
Yanno I've had just about enough of your stupidity...

Too much pc madness
Yanno I've had just about enough of your stupidity...
So you are partisan.

Forum List

Back