Three More Days! (Inauguration Poll Inside)

I would describe Trump's inaugeration as:

• Full armageddon; the end of the world as we know it.

• The ushering in of diet-Hitler

• Ambivalent

• Somewhat happy but with reserves about Trump's Twitter issues & other political immaturities.

• Giddy with delight! Trump is the best president the universe will ever know!!!!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
✓ anything better then corrupt and criminal sickly hillary clinton
Right, as I said, the GOP could've run a stale cheese sandwich and beaten...not really Hillary...because she didn't lose per se. It was the party she was affiliated with that voters wanted nowhere near the seats of power.

Obergefell and boys in girls' showers were too potent and too recent of memories for voters...And those two things alone bit dems in the ass, hard. Everyone knows it. I'm just the only one apparently willing to step right up and call it out on the table. Even commentators on Fox News dance around it saying "far left social agendas lost the dems power". "Far left social issues" = gay marriage mandate on the 50 states unwilling & Obama's "boys in girls' showers" school mandate under threat of financial punishment. Remember those two slaps in the face to working class values? Yeah, you know you remember them. Voters did...

it certainly is not my fault you guys ran the most corrupt politician ever

i left the party years ago

when you guys started harping on taking rights away

✓ anything better then corrupt and criminal sickly hillary clinton
Right, as I said, the GOP could've run a stale cheese sandwich and beaten...not really Hillary...because she didn't lose per se. It was the party she was affiliated with that voters wanted nowhere near the seats of power.

Obergefell and boys in girls' showers were too potent and too recent of memories for voters...And those two things alone bit dems in the ass, hard. Everyone knows it. I'm just the only one apparently willing to step right up and call it out on the table. Even commentators on Fox News dance around it saying "far left social agendas lost the dems power". "Far left social issues" = gay marriage mandate on the 50 states unwilling & Obama's "boys in girls' showers" school mandate under threat of financial punishment. Remember those two slaps in the face to working class values? Yeah, you know you remember them. Voters did...

it certainly is not my fault you guys ran the most corrupt politician ever

Hillary wasn't the only dem that lost. Ergo, we deduce that the election this year wasn't about just Hillary was it? No, no it wasn't.

I'd like to hear more from the people who voted "somewhat happy but with reservations..."

Forum List

Back