Three observations and facts that illustrate our actual grim reality.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Sam Bankman-Fried, "I don't know where $10 billion dollars went."

The Pentagon, "We don't know where $2.2 trillion dollars went."

The IRS with their 87k added agents, "You had better pay the taxes on that $500 dollars you sent to your mother for Christmas on cashapp!!!!!!!!! We are WATCHINGEH!!!!!!!"

The IRS with their 87k added agents, "You had better pay the taxes on that $500 dollars you sent to your mother for Christmas on cashapp!!!!!!!!! We are WATCHINGEH!!!!!!!"
The war on the middle and lower classes is long and storied

When did the pentagon say that they don't know where 2.2 Trillion dollars went? I'm pretty sure that's a right wing echo chamber urban legend.

The irs Knows to the penny, what 350 million people owe in taxes……but somehow our beloved govt. can’t count our votes 🙄🙄🙄🙄

So when did the Pentagon say they didn't know where 2.2 Trillion dollars was?

I don't think 'facts' mean what you think it means.

I'm just a person with a question:

When did the Pentagon say that they couldn't find 2.2 trillion dollars?

If it was a 'fact', you wouldn't have to run.
This won't matter one bit to a dipshit ass globalist ass sucking loser like you so I'm not sure why I looked it up you loser but here you dimwitted unappreciative moron.

This won't matter one bit to a dipshit ass globalist ass sucking loser like you so I'm not sure why I looked it up you loser but here you dimwitted unappreciative moron.

Uh-huh. Here's the actual quote from Rumsfeld:

"The technology revolution has transformed organizations across the private sector, but not ours, not fully, not yet. We are, as they say, tangled in our anchor chain. Our financial systems are decades old. According to some estimates, we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions. We cannot share information from floor to floor in this building because it's stored on dozens of technological systems that are inaccessible or incompatible.

The pentagon didn't say it couldn't find 2.2. Trillion dollars. It said it couldn't track the transactions between floors because their financial systems were so old.

You really need to fact check the silly conspiracies you ape before you accept them as fact.

Uh-huh. Here's the actual quote from Rumsfeld:

"The technology revolution has transformed organizations across the private sector, but not ours, not fully, not yet. We are, as they say, tangled in our anchor chain. Our financial systems are decades old. According to some estimates, we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions. We cannot share information from floor to floor in this building because it's stored on dozens of technological systems that are inaccessible or incompatible.

The pentagon didn't say it couldn't find 2.2. Trillion dollars. It said it couldn't track the transactions between floors because their financial systems were so old.

You really need to fact check the silly conspiracies you ape before you accept them as fact.
You're a loser.

You're a loser.

I'm just a soul that fact checks a little before I accept a claim as a fact.

You should try it sometime. You wouldn't have embarrassed yourself with all that '2.2 trillion dollars' nonsense you gullibly accepted as fact.

You should try it sometime. You wouldn't have embarrassed yourself with all that '2.2 trillion dollars' nonsense you gullibly accepted as fact.
Still not accounted for loser.

Still not accounted for loser.

If you'd bothered to fact check, you'd have realized quickly that the conspiracy pablum you'd been gobbling was blithering nonsense.

But you didn't check, did you?

Do better.

If you'd bothered to fact check, you'd have realized quickly that the conspiracy pablum you'd been gobbling was blithering nonsense.

But you didn't check, did you?

Do better.
That’s absurd. You admit not being aware of the financial shenanigans by DOD, which has occurred for decades.

This isn’t “conspiracy pablum,” as you claim. It’s been reported in numerous places, even the establishment media for a long time.

Tell me know this and were just playing devils advocate?
Exclusive: The Pentagon’s Massive Accounting Fraud Exposed

:oops8:

After 1,600 auditors combed through DOD’s $3.5 trillion in assets and $3.7 trillion in liabilities, officials found that the department couldn’t account for about 61 percent of its assets, Pentagon Comptroller Mike McCord told reporters on Tuesday.

Defense Department fails another audit, but makes progress

Forum List

Back