Three quick examples of Trump's hypocrisy

By the way, right wingers on thsi thread....How are Trump's investigators in Hawaii coming along with that little birth certificate assertion?
I mean, how many years has it been since Trump told us that what his investigators had found will absolutely SHOCK us.

(Look, you may hate Hillary but your boy is a dangerous nut case.)

and just because 'mussolini' makes a statement using a common thought about making Italy great that means that no one can say America First or make America great again . Free country with free speech , Trump can say whatever he likes Nat !!

Absolutely Trump can say whatever he wants.....Just as morons are free to swallow whatever he spews...

It is a FREE country. LOL
------------------ and it was YOU that complained about TRUMP using a common phrase that 'mussolini' used 70 - 80 years earlier Nat .

Let me first say that I truly "like" Trump.....He will be able to maim/severely injure the GOP much more effectively than ANY democrat could ever do...That said, reconcile these 3 Trump stances:

1. "I want Obama' birth certificate, his college transcripts, Hillary's speeches to WS.......BUT, I will not release my tax returns"............

2. "I'm all for the policy of having guns in schools.................BUT, I will not allow guns at my rallies or at my resorts."

3. "I happen to be the greatest businessman that ever walked the planet and attended the best business school in this country.......trust me on this.......BUT, yes, I have had to declare bankruptcy 4 times to avoid my creditors."

2 half decent points.

Both pale in comparison to how hypocritical and poisonous and harmful the Race Card use by the Left has been, of course.
We see Correll flexing his muscles as he gets ready to play the Race Card

upload_2016-5-24_19-57-15.png

A other person who thinks a billionaire is an unsuccessful businessman?

Grammar aside, a con man CAN always become a billionaire and the definition of a "good businessman" is very subjective...What must be kept in mind is the HOW one becomes a billionaire and if those millions "earned" are on the misfortunes of those who lost millions. Like, for example, those investors at Trump's resorts who lost all once he declared bankruptcy.........FOUR times.

A other person who thinks a billionaire is an unsuccessful businessman?

Grammar aside, a con man CAN always become a billionaire and the definition of a "good businessman" is very subjective...What must be kept in mind is the HOW one becomes a billionaire and if those millions "earned" are on the misfortunes of those who lost millions. Like, for example, those investors at Trump's resorts who lost all once he declared bankruptcy.........FOUR times.

Wow... completely clueless.

Actually, I will just use this rather objective definition. If you made a billion you are a business GENIUS, GURU, someone to be listened.

What a load of bull crap. "Rather subjective" LMAO! What makes this so ironic is that I bet this person could not even run a lemonade stand successfully. You are way out of your depth.

So why are you still dancing instead of addressing the specific points I made?

here Kaz.......these are the "points" you made earlier:

You don't know the difference between a qualification to be President and a witch hunt, you don't know the difference between public and private property and you don't know how to use quote marks.

Now what exactly do you want me to address in these erudite "specific points" you made that have you all worked up????

Let's see, the first one about not knowing the difference between the Trump "wisdom" and a "witch hunt"????? Did I lie about what Trump asserted and flip-flopped on?

I know you're here for some abuse, but I don;t like to cater to masochists.....I know I don't enjoy it, but I know that you seem to crave abuse.

Actually, I will just use this rather objective definition. If you made a billion you are a business GENIUS, GURU, someone to be listened.

So, you are a fan of George Soros???

I mean,otherwise you'd be a hypocrite, correct?

So, you are a fan of George Soros???

I mean,otherwise you'd be a hypocrite, correct?

Wild Soros appears out of nowhere...

As far as I am aware he is primarily an investor, not a businessman. Not that there probably is a distinction to a liberal regressive who is clueless about anything business related. It is funny though that his success through speculation possibly stands against everything you stand for. Oh well...

Last edited:
If you made a billion you are a business GENIUS, GURU, someone to be listened.

Oh, btw, here are TWO other names that, according to your definition of "genius" ou must admire.
Michael Milken and Bernie Maddoff.................Enjoy !!

If you made a billion you are a business GENIUS, GURU, someone to be listened.

Oh, btw, here are TWO other names that, according to your definition of "genius" ou must admire.
Michael Milken and Bernie Maddoff.................Enjoy !!

Are you 5 years old?

Do you understand the difference between legitimate and illegitimate business activity? As a liberal regressive, of course not... but you could at least try.

Forum List

Back