Three quick examples of Trump's hypocrisy

not anything wrong with an American having an America First attitude or wanting to make a fallen America GREAT again Nat .

In other words, CURRENTLY America is not great........Was it great under Reagan? Was it great under Clinton? Was it great under GWB? ....or did it stop being great when a mulatto president stepped into the oval office?

But when you accuse me of it being Race, I hate you "

True, most racists hate to be reminded of their major flaw...especially when they refuse to admit their own racism to themselves.....the result is a slow advancing cancer in one's own soul.

False accusations of racism is extremely divisive as I have pointed out to you.

That damage you libs do with your willy nilly use of this vile weapon of yours dwarfs any concern about Trump's, what? Trump's tax returns?

Your pretense that my issue with Obama is skin color is nothing but you being an asshole.

YOu can prove this to yourself.

Ask yourself if you really feel, deep down that I, Correll, am going to be any nicer to a potential President Hillary, than I have to Obama because of her white skin.

It's LAUGHABLE, to even ask the question.

And this is for you, you ass.

you-actually-think-disagreeing-with-obama-makes-someone-a-racist-youre-a-special-kind-of-stupid-aren.jpg

not anything wrong with an American having an America First attitude or wanting to make a fallen America GREAT again Nat .

In other words, CURRENTLY America is not great........Was it great under Reagan? Was it great under Clinton? Was it great under GWB? ....or did it stop being great when a mulatto president stepped into the oval office?

racecard.jpg

Ask yourself if you really feel, deep down that I, Correll, am going to be any nicer to a potential President Hillary, than I have to Obama because of her white skin.

True, a lot of racists are also misogynists. :ahole-1:

racecard.jpg

And you can ADD delusion to the racism and misogyny.......LOL

But when you accuse me of it being Race, I hate you "

True, most racists hate to be reminded of their major flaw...especially when they refuse to admit their own racism to themselves.....the result is a slow advancing cancer in one's own soul.
---------------------------- silliness Nat , its not illegal to be racist if a person has racist thoughts or ob

--------------------------------- I think that it was great a bit before ww2 , through ww2 and up to the 60s , late 60s . After the 60s , say 1970 it started going downhill . Course it was still fine for my generation that was already established but it has sucked since the 90s in my opinion Nat .

course its you guys and your kids that have to live in a messed up country so that's one good thing Nat !!

Trumps Taxes are no ones business but Trumps and the 'irs' .--------- guns at his rallies , the rules are probably made by the organization that owns , controls the property that the event is held at . Guns at Trump golf course and hotels . I think that you can carry concealed , maybe unconcealed at Trump properties . Course , its his Private property so he can do as he likes with gun policy I suppose . AND , Bankruptcy is a LEGAL part of the big business life and a way of doing LEGAL things Nat .

This post is so awesome I wish I could frame it.

The perfect Trump excuse machine.

Trumps Taxes are no ones business but Trumps and the 'irs' .--------- guns at his rallies , the rules are probably made by the organization that owns , controls the property that the event is held at . Guns at Trump golf course and hotels . I think that you can carry concealed , maybe unconcealed at Trump properties . Course , its his Private property so he can do as he likes with gun policy I suppose . AND , Bankruptcy is a LEGAL part of the big business life and a way of doing LEGAL things Nat .

--------------------------------- I think that it was great a bit before ww2 , through ww2 and up to the 60s , late 60s . After the 60s , say 1970 it started going downhill . Course it was still fine for my generation that was already established but it has sucked since the 90s in my opinion Nat .

IRONIC,don't you think, since Trump made his millions during the same exact time that you state America STOPPED being great.

-------------------------------- you can CC . thing is that everything I said is true CCaption .

Last edited:
Let me first say that I truly "like" Trump.....He will be able to maim/severely injure the GOP much more effectively than ANY democrat could ever do...That said, reconcile these 3 Trump stances:

1. "I want Obama' birth certificate, his college transcripts, Hillary's speeches to WS.......BUT, I will not release my tax returns"............

2. "I'm all for the policy of having guns in schools.................BUT, I will not allow guns at my rallies or at my resorts."

3. "I happen to be the greatest businessman that ever walked the planet and attended the best business school in this country.......trust me on this.......BUT, yes, I have had to declare bankruptcy 4 times to avoid my creditors."

Do you Think there might be any Hypocrisy oozing out of Hellary.? You're throwing rocks from a glass house.

IRONIC,don't you think, since Trump made his millions during the same exact time that you state America STOPPED being great.
-------------------------- Trump is exceptional , I have also done pretty good in my life . Its YOU guys that need Daddies health insurance till the age of 26 and its you guys that need to live in Daddies basement as you ride your skateboards to ' starbucks' to mess around because you don't have good jobs Nat .

-------------------------------- you can CC . Thingis that everything I said is true CCaption .

It can't be true because everything you said started with either Maybe or Probably.

As soon as Trump feeds you an excuse, you'll use that one next.

-------------------------------- you can CC . Thingis that everything I said is true CCaption .

Well, MoePiss you can always "blame" your stupidity on the on-set of senility.......LOL

-------------------------- Trump is exceptional , I have also done pretty good in my life . Its YOU guys that need Daddies health insurance till the age of 26 and its you guys that need to live in Daddies basement as you ride your skateboards to ' starbucks' to mess around because you don't have good jobs Nat .

See, MoePiss, the above is when you go from just being amusingly stupid to full-fledged moron....

I'm in my 70s, white and middle class and fairly well-educated.....Luckily I have not lost my objectivity like the rest of your dwindling ilk.

See, MoePiss, the above is when you go from just being amusingly stupid to full-fledged moron....

I'm in my 70s, white and middle class and fairly well-educated.....Luckily I have not lost my objectivity like the rest of your dwindling ilk.
---------------------- all the above info means is that you are an OLD hip hopper type Nat !!

Last edited:
Do you Think there might be any Hypocrisy oozing out of Hellary.? You're throwing rocks from a glass house.

Well, you may find it surprising that I do NOT like Hillary and I think she panders and lies quite a bit......The DIFFERENCE between you and I is that I understand Hillary's weaknesses....Trump supporters are too dumb to realize the con job that IS Trump i.....are you one of those???

------------------------- maybe its your baggy pants , heavily tattooed kids that I described Nat .

Well MorePiss, i realize that I'm just feeding your need to be abused, so you keep being a masochist and I'm going to bed.

Forum List

Back