Three quick examples of Trump's hypocrisy

o what? Give 3 million a year a boot in the ass and the mess will be cleaned up in his first term.

The above from a right wing moron who actually will later "wonder" why his ilk keeps on losing national elections....Go figure the level and intensity of their delusion.

Tissue? Just relax while we clean up your giant mess.
OUR giant mess ?? you gotta be kidding? Obama has been trying to clean up your giant mess with zero help from your lame anti USA congress
Does your pussy hurt?
I did have a colonoscopy yesterday and got all the republican out of me

Why do you think though, that you lefties can never win the white vote?

DON'T NEED IT......!!!!

I remember when Arnold said that about the Hispanic vote in California.

You libs flipped out.

I guess it's completely different if the ethnic group you dismiss is white.

And to think that you started a thread about hypocrisy.

BTW,

would you like to take this opportunity to call the Huffington Post and AMnestry International racist for saying the same thing as Trump?

Not to mention yourself for being EVEN HARSHER on Mexicans, than Trump was.

<cough>hypocrisy<cough>

Actually, I will just use this rather objective definition. If you made a billion you are a business GENIUS, GURU, someone to be listened.

So, you are a fan of George Soros???

I mean,otherwise you'd be a hypocrite, correct?

Wild Soros appears out of nowhere...

As far as I am aware he is primarily an investor, not a businessman. Not that there probably is a distinction to a liberal regressive who is clueless about anything business related. It is funny though that his success through speculation possibly stands against everything you stand for. Oh well...
I thought you just stated that billionaires MUST be listened to.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Actually, I will just use this rather objective definition. If you made a billion you are a business GENIUS, GURU, someone to be listened.

As far as I am aware he is primarily an investor, not a businessman. Not that there probably is a distinction to a liberal regressive who is clueless about anything business related. It is funny though that his success through speculation possibly stands against everything you stand for. Oh well...

George "nazi collaborator" Soros, the exception that proves the rule?

Where the heck did I state that? Learn to read. Also, when it comes to investing Soros is indeed a guru to be recognized, no one can doubt that (although not sure what he is up to nowadays).

Forum List

Back