Three quick examples of Trump's hypocrisy

I note that you have NOT posted a link supporting your lie.

Despite talking about how strong the video evidence supposedly was.

If this forum was STRICTLY for the education of right wing morons....then I probably would take the time for your education....But, alas, it is not........You look up an actual video REFUTING what I stated about Trump's blatant hypocrisy......the alternative, however, is for you to instead go take a long nap.

If this forum was STRICTLY for the education of right wing morons....then I probably would take the time for your education....But, alas, it is not........You look up an actual video REFUTING what I stated about Trump's blatant hypocrisy......the alternative, however, is for you to instead go take a long nap.

You're failing on a massive and epic level, toad

So, you refuse to support your lie, i mean claim, even though you specifically said that there was video evidence.

AND double down by telling me it is my job to refute something you say, even though you refuse to back it up?

The lie you have repeated has been repeatedly refuted.

If you are still repeating it at this date it is because you are a liar.

So, you refuse to support your lie, i mean claim, even though you specifically said that there was video evidence.

AND double down by telling me it is my job to refute something you say, even though you refuse to back it up?

Fine......I'm not here to educate you....Live with your own ulcers......I really don't care.

Fine......I'm not here to educate you....Live with your own ulcers......I really don't care.

Says the liar.

upload_2016-5-25_13-26-58.jpeg

Here, from that right wing rag, the Huffington Post.

80% Of Central American Women, Girls Are Raped Crossing Into The U.S.

"According to a stunning Fusion investigation, 80 percent of women and girls crossing into the U.S. by way of Mexico are raped during their journey. That’s up from a previous estimate of 60 percent, according to an Amnesty International report."

"But while many of these girls are fleeing their homes because of fears of being sexually assaulted, according to the UNHCR, they are still meeting that same fate on their journey to freedom.

Rape can be perpetrated by anyone along the way, including guides, fellow migrants, bandits or government officials, according to Fusion. Sometimes sex is used as a form of payment, when women and girls don’t have money to pay bribes.

The assaults are so common that many women and girls take contraceptives beforehand as preventative measures."

Perhaps you should accuse Amnesty International of being racist Trump supporters.

4271145.jpg

The difference between Trump and immigrants is immigrants actually pay taxes........

OUCH !!!! now THAT hurts....but soon right wingers will be asking for you to post a link or video that proves that all immigrants paid more taxes than Trump....Such is the infamous right wingers' desperation

Here, from that right wing rag, the Huffington Post.

80% Of Central American Women, Girls Are Raped Crossing Into The U.S.

"According to a stunning Fusion investigation, 80 percent of women and girls crossing into the U.S. by way of Mexico are raped during their journey. That’s up from a previous estimate of 60 percent, according to an Amnesty International report."

"But while many of these girls are fleeing their homes because of fears of being sexually assaulted, according to the UNHCR, they are still meeting that same fate on their journey to freedom.

Rape can be perpetrated by anyone along the way, including guides, fellow migrants, bandits or government officials, according to Fusion. Sometimes sex is used as a form of payment, when women and girls don’t have money to pay bribes.

The assaults are so common that many women and girls take contraceptives beforehand as preventative measures."

Perhaps you should accuse Amnesty International of being racist Trump supporters.

4271145.jpg
Best to keep those republican perverts away from tem

The Trumpian Song of Sexual Violence
d3qufctar0ays5em9lgw.jpg

As I mentioned yesterday, the three big networks and in fact the major national dailies continue to blast out Donald Trump's charges that Hillary Clinton's husband raped or assaulted other women. And yet, CNN, MSNBC, let alone Fox refuse to discuss that at least twice Trump has himself been accused of sexual assault or rape in sworn statements - once by his wife and again a decade ago in a lawsuit brought by a woman named Jill Harth. But in discussing how to approach the issue of how to approach Trump's history of accusations of sexual violence or harassment the question came up, what exactly is Trump trying to accomplish by using Bill Clinton's past against Hillary?

Read More →
- Josh Marshall

Forum List

Back