Three quick examples of Trump's hypocrisy

As far as I am aware he is primarily an investor, not a businessman

Go take a nap......LOL You're dumber than I first thought......I have better things to do than cater to your stupidity.

val.jpg

As far as I am aware he is primarily an investor, not a businessman

Go take a nap......LOL You're dumber than I first thought......I have better things to do than cater to your stupidity.

The amount of projection you possess is fascinating.

I can see why you hate Trump. He is the face of competence, while you are primarily incompetent at anything and everything. This thread would be just one more item to add to the list.

THANK YOU....Viugilante the above reminded me of Trump's
wanting guns in SCHOOLS but not at his RALLIES........Sincerely, Thanks !!!

Bernie and Hildebeast protesters have already shown how VIOLENT they are...even going so far as to make DEATH THREATS to the DNC Nevada chairwoman! Anyone hear of a Trump supporter that VIOLENT?

And TODAY'S Hildebeast HYPOCRISY......

• Watch as ‘08 Hillary Clinton rips ‘16 HIllary Clinton’s refusal to debate Bernie ahead of CA primary
    Canada Free Pressa ^ | 05/24/16 | Robert Laurie
    Hypocrisy. As you probably have heard, Hillary has changed her mind and is now opting not to debate Bernie Sander ahead of the California primary. The event was to be held by Fox News, sometime between now and June 7th. Fox is none too pleased, and they issued the following statement: “Naturally, Fox News is disappointed that Secretary Clinton has declined our debate invitation, especially given that the race is still contested and she had previously agreed to a final debate before the California primary.”

And I don't mean hate, like I hate mushrooms on pizza, I mean hate, like you are my enemy and I strongly wish you ill.

Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you.

That's the kind of hate I am talking about.

LOL....Now ask me if I give a shit of how a low-life may feel a bout me....Go on.

(Jimmy Carter: Trump “tapped a waiting reservoir … of inherent racism”)
And I don't mean hate, like I hate mushrooms on pizza, I mean hate, like you are my enemy and I strongly wish you ill.

Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you.

That's the kind of hate I am talking about.

LOL....Now ask me if I give a shit of how a low-life may feel a bout me....Go on.

(Jimmy Carter: Trump “tapped a waiting reservoir … of inherent racism”)

FUnny you cut this part.

"My ideological issues with democratic presidents didn't start with Obama.

But when you accuse me of it being Race, I hate you "

My point stands. Trump's minor examples of "hypocrisy" is nothing compared to the damage you lefties are doing all the time.

AND, of course.

But when you accuse me of it being Race, I hate you "

True, most racists hate to be reminded of their major flaw...especially when they refuse to admit their own racism to themselves.....the result is a slow advancing cancer in one's own soul.

------------------------- AND its a free country to some extent and TRUMP has free speech Nat .

True, Trump can echo all the fascist remarks he wishes.......because it is a free country.

not anything wrong with an American having an America First attitude or wanting to make a fallen America GREAT again Nat .

Let me first say that I truly "like" Trump.....He will be able to maim/severely injure the GOP much more effectively than ANY democrat could ever do...That said, reconcile these 3 Trump stances:

1. "I want Obama' birth certificate, his college transcripts, Hillary's speeches to WS.......BUT, I will not release my tax returns"............

2. "I'm all for the policy of having guns in schools.................BUT, I will not allow guns at my rallies or at my resorts."

3. "I happen to be the greatest businessman that ever walked the planet and attended the best business school in this country.......trust me on this.......BUT, yes, I have had to declare bankruptcy 4 times to avoid my creditors."

2 half decent points.

Both pale in comparison to how hypocritical and poisonous and harmful the Race Card use by the Left has been, of course.
We see Correll flexing his muscles as he gets ready to play the Race Card

[ACH]

Your pretense that you don't know what the Race Card is, is noted and ridiculed.

THis is me ridiculing you and your lie.

b9x39a.jpg

Forum List

Back