Three teens murder for the fun of it.

Those goddamned bastards need to spend the rest of their ****** culture inspired, gang banger lives in prison being ass raped. I'm sure Jayme Fox would be proud of his little homeys.

It comes as Duncan Police Chief Danny Ford said he had secured the confession of the 17-year-old who summoned investigators to his jail cell and claimed he and the younger boys were bored "so they decided to kill somebody".

You were bored huh? Well, when you go to prison, you won't be bored anymore. Big Bubba will keep you entertained plenty.

When I first saw this headline, there was no mention of race in the story; however, I knew that if it involved black kids killing a white person, the right wingers/KKK would get a giant hard-on over this.

Have fun, wingnuts.

The KKK is a strong arm of the Democratic party. Get your facts straight dumbass!!

While technically correct that is stil incorrect since the parties essentially flipped in the south in the 1960's.

For some of my Southern Dem relatives to consider voting for the GOP--that was something.
I can't imagine how things will go in 2016. I honestly think--but would not be thrilled personally--that it will be Hilary. Anything can happen, I understand that--I understand how we got to this point--where we are headed? Beats me.

They shot him in the back like the cowards they are. He didn't have a snowball's chance in hell. You won't hear from Sharpton.
The killer has parents who are in a deep state of denial, and he has confessed he was the shooter according to one article I read today. :evil:

They think their kid is going to walk because they deny his crimes. What a crock.

They shot him in the back like the cowards they are. He didn't have a snowball's chance in hell. You won't hear from Sharpton.
The killer has parents who are in a deep state of denial, and he has confessed he was the shooter according to one article I read today. :evil:

They think their kid is going to walk because they deny his crimes. What a crock.
They ought to punish the sorry ass parents as well, find Jessi Jackson, and Al Sharpton, and stick a microphone in their faces, and when they have nothing coherent to say - beat them with it!

Our penal system is lame. When someone perpetrates unmitigated violence they need to suffer violence. A severe beating, and swift execution would be my choice. Then I would force the parents to pay. These monsters think that jail is a stepping stone to success :confused: Yea, the parents need to be severely beaten as wel!

When I first saw this headline, there was no mention of race in the story; however, I knew that if it involved black kids

The sad thing about it, for me anyway..was I knew too.

And what makes it even more sad is that you knew that precisely because no race WAS mentioned in the headline. Dog bites man? No story. Man bites dog? Big story. Black guy kills white guy. Ho hum. White guy kills black guy? Huge story.

Somebody earlier in the thread suggested, at least by implication, that white on black crime is rooted in irrational prejudice, bigotry, racism. Conversely, black on white crime is rooted in dysfunctional families due to a history of slavery and teaching, by default, justification for deep seated hatred of white people. I think however, such a conclusion is highly insulting to black and white people.

Those teens did not kill Christopher Lane because they were black. They killed him because they were sociopathic and bored. However, a society that automatically condemns a white skinned person for crime while automatically looking for a cause or excuse for a dark skinned person is certainly contributing to such skewed values.

USA-CRIME_AUSTRALIA175136--525x215.jpg
th
th

I wonder who President Obama will identify with this time?

I think I heard his father. What I got from that was--some attempt at an apology.

I really don't know.

I would have said something similar to what the Trayvon Martin juror said to Anderson Cooper and thought that I had been impartial and how wrong I would have been. Not that we should rehash that.

Somehow --everybody living in the US has to have a thorough understanding of the law. Those that choose to disregard it, such as these three--will get a day in court and are entitled to a defense.

Sharpton,Jesse Jackson and the crew over at MSNBC want nothing to
do with a story like this...

It doesn't fit their agenda.

When I first saw this headline, there was no mention of race in the story; however, I knew that if it involved black kids

And what makes it even more sad is that you knew that precisely because no race WAS mentioned in the headline. Dog bites man? No story. Man bites dog? Big story. Black guy kills white guy. Ho hum. White guy kills black guy? Huge story.

Somebody earlier in the thread suggested, at least by implication, that white on black crime is rooted in irrational prejudice, bigotry, racism. Conversely, black on white crime is rooted in dysfunctional families due to a history of slavery and teaching, by default, justification for deep seated hatred of white people. I think however, such a conclusion is highly insulting to black and white people.

Those teens did not kill Christopher Lane because they were black. They killed him because they were sociopathic and bored. However, a society that automatically condemns a white skinned person for crime while automatically looking for a cause or excuse for a dark skinned person is certainly contributing to such skewed values.

th
th

dysfunctional youth regardless of race is the problem

it will be interesting learning the family and back ground of these three

and what led them to be who they are

Let me get this straight. So, the right as a problem with the left politicizing one death, but counters by politicizing another death.

Pot, meet kettle. Kettle, meet pot.

th
th

I think I can guess. There might be some variations but pretty much the same thing every time.

All I know for certain--is that if you start off with negativity, lack of trust and everything else and hold onto to that you are setting yourself up for consequences of some kind.

To even consider teaching these days you'd have to almost have the mindset of someone going into law enforcement.

th
th

I think I can guess. There might be some variations but pretty much the same thing every time.

All I know for certain--is that if you start off with negativity, lack of trust and everything else and hold onto to that you are setting yourself up for consequences of some kind.

To even consider teaching these days you'd have to almost have the mindset of someone going into law enforcement.

you would think that we would have had enough of this by now

it is more then negativity and lack of trust

many kids these days do not know what a family is

do not have a support system

and are just left to run the streets

Do you think the twitter messages about hating and killing white people are going to make it into the trial? Or based on these racist tweets will there be a federal prosecution?

Do you think the twitter messages about hating and killing white people are going to make it into the trial? Or based on these racist tweets will there be a federal prosecution?

it certainly should be admitted into the record if they tweeted them

No Cookies | Herald Sun

The Oklahoma teens who face first-degree murder charges have been named as Chancey Luna, James Edwards and Michael Jones.

It comes as Duncan Police Chief Danny Ford said he had secured the confession of the 17-year-old who summoned investigators to his jail cell and claimed he and the younger boys were bored "so they decided to kill somebody".

"He said he was the driver of the car," Chief Ford said.

"They saw Christopher jog by the house they were at, they chose him to be the target, they got in the car, drove up behind him and shot him in the back.

"He said the 16-year-old fired the shot."

The three teenagers are being held in the Stephens County Jail in Duncan.

Chief Ford said the three teens had no motive other than to ''make a name for themselves'' and were on their way to another house to murder a second, unrelated victim when they were arrested.

The three killers are black. The victim white. The teens no doubt expected to get away with it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7B2Qa5PJfM]Australian Snow Man Murdered By 3 Bastard Sons Of Single Moms Because They Were Bored! - YouTube[/ame]

th
th

Michael Jones looks like a White-Native-American.

Parents are not the best source during these events. They are very Bias, and can not typically grasp the scope sometimes.
Give them a break you harpy.

And seriously you fucking retards, there is zero need for Jackson or sharpton to be here. This isnt like the Zimmerman case at all. Stop trying to cheapen Zimmerman with you retarded hack attempts.

These kids confessed, end of story.

Forum List

Back