Three teens murder for the fun of it.

The evidence doesn't need to show anything these guys are quite proud of themselves and what they did. The oldest, the 17 year old, is yapping to anyone who will listen as to how much fun killing this white guy was. If the other two want to go to trial with him testifying against them it will be a real short trial.

They will try to work a deal for life in a fairly decent prison close enough for their parents to visit.

who is the other one they "dropped"

No Cookies | Herald Sun

The Oklahoma teens who face first-degree murder charges have been named as Chancey Luna, James Edwards and Michael Jones.

It comes as Duncan Police Chief Danny Ford said he had secured the confession of the 17-year-old who summoned investigators to his jail cell and claimed he and the younger boys were bored "so they decided to kill somebody".

"He said he was the driver of the car," Chief Ford said.

"They saw Christopher jog by the house they were at, they chose him to be the target, they got in the car, drove up behind him and shot him in the back.

"He said the 16-year-old fired the shot."

The three teenagers are being held in the Stephens County Jail in Duncan.

Chief Ford said the three teens had no motive other than to ''make a name for themselves'' and were on their way to another house to murder a second, unrelated victim when they were arrested.

The three killers are black. The victim white. The teens no doubt expected to get away with it.
Looked to me like one white, one hispanic, and one black.

Three Oklahoma boys charged in killing of Australian student

looks to me like two black one mixed which as we all know = black.

I really don't care WHAT color they or anyone else identify them as being; that's beside the point. The real point is that these three little murdering, cowardly scumbags are an excellent argument for capital punishment. They did it, they admit they did it, we know they did it, they are not sorry they did it. Give them a speedy trial, and an equally speedy hanging!

Last edited:
Looked to me like one white, one hispanic, and one black.

Three Oklahoma boys charged in killing of Australian student

looks to me like two black one mixed which as we all know = black.

I really don't care WHAT color they or anyone else identify them as being; that's beside the point. The real point is that these three little murdering, cowardly scumbags are an excellent argument for capital punishment. They did it, they admit they did it, we know they did it, they are not sorry they did it. Give them a speedy trial, and an equally speedy hanging!

The best you can do is give them life without parole, young ones who are shot right outta a pig's ass (under 18) cannot be given the death penalty.

With our liberal justice system? Are you kidding? Even a confessed murderer with blood on his hands isn't going to be hung quickly.

Death row inmmates spend decades in prison because of the idiotic automatic repeal rules that liberals have put in place.

Some here have criticized those of us who have 'politicized' this and say it bears no comparison to the Trayvon Martin case.

Well true, it doesn't, but the public reaction is stunning. These guys went out looking for somebody to kill. They saw and stalked the Australian jogger/baseball player/student. They killed him.

With far less evidence of murder and a good probability of self defense, there were immediate protests, demonstration, outrage over the Trayvon Martin shooting--demands for justice. Demands for investigation into not only the shooting, but was it a hate crime? Was it racism? And of course the typical demands for more gun control.

This case? Crickets. No cries of whether the victim's civil rights were violated. No demands that the justice department investigate on grounds of racism. No suggestion of 'hate crime'. We haven't found Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson in front of any camera they could find decrying the terrible tragedy. (In Jesse Jackson's defense, he is said to have tweeted that this kind of violence is 'frowned upon.')

It was the same in May when a teen deliberately shot a baby in the face--a baby being pushed in his stroller by his mother.

The double standard here is so dangerous because it continues to reinforce the concept that the world will just shrug if black teens/young adults steal, rob, assault, and murder. Almost a sense of entitlement if you will. And they don't see much risk because so few are arrested or held accountable.

How were they caught?

Because they threatened another boy.

?Bored? teen killers were arrested after threatening to murder 17-year-old, cops say - NYPOST.com

The three Oklahoma teens charged with killing a jogger because they were bored were quickly nabbed because they allegedly threatened to murder a 17-year-old who wouldn’t join their offshoot of the Crips gang.

Christopher Johnson received the death threat via Facebook two hours after the teens gunned down their first victim on a Duncan, Okla., road, Johnson’s father said.

“My son called me and said, ‘They’re saying they’re coming to kill me,’ so I called the police and they got here within about three minutes,” James Johnson told Australia’s Herald Sun newspaper.

It sounds like the three who beat up a 13 year old boy who wouldn't buy drugs.

Some here have criticized those of us who have 'politicized' this and say it bears no comparison to the Trayvon Martin case.

Well true, it doesn't, but the public reaction is stunning. These guys went out looking for somebody to kill. They saw and stalked the Australian jogger/baseball player/student. They killed him.

With far less evidence of murder and a good probability of self defense, there were immediate protests, demonstration, outrage over the Trayvon Martin shooting--demands for justice. Demands for investigation into not only the shooting, but was it a hate crime? Was it racism? And of course the typical demands for more gun control.

This case? Crickets. No cries of whether the victim's civil rights were violated. No demands that the justice department investigate on grounds of racism. No suggestion of 'hate crime'. We haven't found Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson in front of any camera they could find decrying the terrible tragedy. (In Jesse Jackson's defense, he is said to have tweeted that this kind of violence is 'frowned upon.')

It was the same in May when a teen deliberately shot a baby in the face--a baby being pushed in his stroller by his mother.

The double standard here is so dangerous because it continues to reinforce the concept that the world will just shrug if black teens/young adults steal, rob, assault, and murder. Almost a sense of entitlement if you will. And they don't see much risk because so few are arrested or held accountable.

The current outcry is that MORE blacks than whites are held accountable. That is why Trayvon Martin was not charged with theft, the consequences of which would have meant he would never have met up with Zimmerman. Even the president claims the laws are inequitable.

This case is one of the many reasons I am FOR the death penalty. If we started removing scum like them, every time it happens...there might be less inclination for morons to do such things to "make a name for themselves"...or find something better to do when "bored" than killing another human being.

But that isn't going to happen. Which is why it DOES happen.

This case is one of the many reasons I am FOR the death penalty. If we started removing scum like them, every time it happens...there might be less inclination for morons to do such things to "make a name for themselves"...or find something better to do when "bored" than killing another human being.

But that isn't going to happen. Which is why it DOES happen.

Sounds like OK has dp and doesn't mind invoking it, but...

Capital punishment in Oklahoma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For a sentence of death to be imposed for first-degree murder, at least one or more aggravating circumstances must be found present or the aggravating factors must outweigh the mitigating circumstances: The defendant was previously convicted of a felony involving the use or threat of violence to the person.
The defendant knowingly created a great risk of death to more than one person.
The person committed the murder for remuneration or the promise of remuneration or employed another to commit the murder for remuneration or the promise of remuneration.
The murder was especially heinous, atrocious, or cruel.
The murder was committed for the purpose of avoiding or preventing a lawful arrest or prosecution.
The murder was committed by a person while serving a sentence of imprisonment on conviction of a felony.
The existence of a probability that the defendant would commit criminal acts of violence that would constitute a continuing threat to society.

Otherwise, life imprisonment without parole or life imprisonment are the only sentences allowed.

As in any other state, per federal case law, people who are under 18 at the time of commission of the capital crime [6] or mentally retarded[7] re constitutionally precluded from being executed.
a

Maybe there will be exceptions? Maybe one/all of them haven't been involved previously with the legal system?

The Sheriff or some person from LE tried to reassure the parents in Australia and I suppose all of Australia that the matter would be dealt with appropriately.

The father of the victim--of course, couldn't have been a nicer human--'We will deal with it--that was his dream...'

Last edited:
No Cookies | Herald Sun

The three killers are black. The victim white. The teens no doubt expected to get away with it.

When I first saw this headline, there was no mention of race in the story; however, I knew that if it involved black kids killing a white person, the right wingers/KKK would get a giant hard-on over this.

Have fun, wingnuts.

This is sad and sick and vicious but certainly not the first time we've heard of a killing for the fun of it. The saddest thing is that a certain element in our society will make every single issue black and white.

Would those people also say that since Leopold and Loeb were Jewish that all Jews were killers? Actually, wouldn't surprise me to learn that people of that era said exactly that.

Then as now, the media feeds the hate and it becomes self-fulfilling.

The media has its issues but the facts are pretty clear.

Something must be 'working' or there would be so many more such incidents. At least that is what surprises me.

No Cookies | Herald Sun

The Oklahoma teens who face first-degree murder charges have been named as Chancey Luna, James Edwards and Michael Jones.

It comes as Duncan Police Chief Danny Ford said he had secured the confession of the 17-year-old who summoned investigators to his jail cell and claimed he and the younger boys were bored "so they decided to kill somebody".

"They saw Christopher jog by the house they were at, they chose him to be the target, they got in the car, drove up behind him and shot him in the back.

Chief Ford said the three teens had no motive other than to ''make a name for themselves'' and were on their way to another house to murder a second, unrelated victim when they were arrested.

this time Tennessee

A random white male walking to his car on city street, minding his own business, when another car containing three black suspects stops, backs up, and…..

Another Senseless Murder You?re Not Hearing About ? and Some in the Family Wonder If It Could Be a Trayvon Martin Revenge Murder | TheBlaze.com

No Cookies | Herald Sun

this time Tennessee

A random white male walking to his car on city street, minding his own business, when another car containing three black suspects stops, backs up, and…..

Another Senseless Murder You?re Not Hearing About ? and Some in the Family Wonder If It Could Be a Trayvon Martin Revenge Murder | TheBlaze.com
Should of started another thread: anyway, the hate crime laws were initiated against whites as part of the lefts racist agenda. They will ignore crimes against whites as it does not fit it's purpose!
Whats good for the goose is good for the gander. Whites need to force this issue whenever the facts support it. The blood of this victim is on the hands of Obama, Sharpton, the liberal media, and the like. These dumb ass blacks don't need to be incited; given the green light on whitey. Their culture has a victim attitude, and a propensity for violence to start with.

No Cookies | Herald Sun

this time Tennessee

Should of started another thread: anyway, the hate crime laws were initiated against whites as part of the lefts racist agenda. They will ignore crimes against whites as it does not fit it's purpose!
Whats good for the goose is good for the gander. Whites need to force this issue whenever the facts support it. The blood of this victim is on the hands of Obama, Sharpton, the liberal media, and the like. These dumb ass blacks don't need to be incited; given the green light on whitey. Their culture has a victim attitude, and a propensity for violence to start with.

perhaps you are right a new thread should have been started

didnt want to

but i see yet another thrill killing in the news this morning

already so confused --my own issue--posted and deleted something that belonged in another thread.

discussions on race do that to me--there is the possibility, I suppose--that someone could 'find me'--from online posts. Also the possibility that a random 'nut' could come to my door.

~~~~~~~~

Forum List

Back