Three tough questions for judge Gorshun's hearings

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Like it or not, poor Gorshun is going to have to walk through some quicksand before being confirmed......
The quicksand created in the swamp that is Trump's (and congressional republicans') big mouths....

Question one:

Judge Gorshun, what do you think of Trump's assertion that judge Curiel's ruling that Trump Universitu was a sham, should be INVALID because Curiel's ancestry is Mexican?

Question two:

Judge Gorshun, what do you think of the senate republicans' assertion that judge Garland should NOT be offered a hearing (such as you are now been given) to advice and consent as the Constitution states?

Question three:

Judge Gorshun, one of your flaunted assets is that you're a strict constituionalist ....
So, what do you think of Trump's rejection of district judge Robart in Washington ruling that blocked the Muslim ban as UN-Constitutional....and Trump's statement that Robart is a "so-called judge" and his rulings should be overturned?

Poor Gorshun is going to have to.......:dance:

Like it or not, poor Gorshun is going to have to walk through some quicksand before being confirmed......
The quicksand created in the swamp that is Trump's (and congressional republicans') big mouths....

Question one:

Judge Gorshun, what do you think of Trump's assertion that judge Curiel's ruling that Trump Universitu was a sham, should be INVALID because Curiel's ancestry is Mexican?

Question two:

Judge Gorshun, what do you think of the senate republicans' assertion that judge Garland should NOT be offered a hearing (such as you are now been given) to advice and consent as the Constitution states?

Question three:

Judge Gorshun, one of your flaunted assets is that you're a strict constituionalist ....
So, what do you think of Trump's rejection of district judge Robart in Washington ruling that blocked the Muslim ban as UN-Constitutional....and Trump's statement that Robart is a "so-called judge" and his rulings should be overturned?

If they address him as Gorshun, he my not take them seriously...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

He'll be confirmed.

Of course he will (with the nuke option as ordered by Trump....he likes nuking).......Showing the hypocrisy that will come back to bite your right wing sorry asses.
Maybe Harry should have thought twice before changing the rules of the Senate.

I'm fully against the nuke option.

But not quite yet.

I'm laughing my ass off and the Democrat Party needs this to be shoved right up their fucking Assholes.

He'll be confirmed.

Of course he will (with the nuke option as ordered by Trump....he likes nuking).......Showing the hypocrisy that will come back to bite your right wing sorry asses.
Maybe Harry should have thought twice before changing the rules of the Senate.

I'm fully against the nuke option.

But not quite yet.

I'm laughing my ass off and the Democrat Party needs this to be shoved right up their fucking Assholes.

Yep and the OP is whining about something going to bite someone in the ass. Too funny

What a "charming" post........As if right wingers "think" they'll be in charge forever........LOL

The moment Gorsuch is confirmed one of the main reasons I voted for Trump will become reality...keeping a leftist off the bench

The moment Gorsuch is confirmed one of the main reasons I voted for Trump will become reality...keeping a leftist off the bench

As long as fair minded Kenendy sits where he is, it'll still may be a bunch of 5-4 decision siding with sanity, not ideology.

Question one:

Question two:

Question three:

Why didn't the DNC run on the platform with the worse case scenario which is happening now with congress, senate, and now supreme court..
The DNC was spending too much time cheating on Berney..

The DNC totally failed the democrat party, so disappointing.

No. He isn't going to have to dance.

Look, what does this tell you?

Opinion | Gorsuch’s judicial philosophy is like Scalia’s — with one big difference

What does it tell me???
That right wing morons DO NOT read (or comprehend) the very links that they post.

I'm a liberal. I comprehend just fine. The number one thing you should have gotten is that little circus you imagine is taking place in your little head. He doesn't have to dance because your questions are stupid. He actually is respected and you can see the shape his rulings may take based on his past rulings.

What a "charming" post........As if right wingers "think" they'll be in charge forever........LOL
LOL.

I was a Democrat for my entire life... Until June of last year.

It is charming. Maybe hypocritical. Nope. Not hypocritical.

It is not about right wing or left wing.

It is about a self serving hypocritical liar by the name of Harry Reid, who should have thought twice about changing the rules of the Senate, only to find out he was not going to be the one in charge forever.

I want it shoved up his ass.

Question one:

Question two:

Question three:

Question 4: What's the matter with you?

Forum List

Back