Three Year Old Smacked In The Head

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Public schools are giving me less and less of a reason to trust them. Sorry, SweetSue92, I realize that you won't like me for saying that but it's true. A lot of good schools and school teachers out there still exist.

I know that because I met a couple of really good teachers like you recently. However, unfortunately they're not getting enough time in the spotlight hence all of the bad reputation because that's just how the media is. Which has me just starting to realize that you were right all along, they're trying to brainwash us.

Public schools are giving me less and less of a reason to trust them. Sorry, SweetSue92, I realize that you won't like me for saying that but it's true. A lot of good schools and school teachers out there still exist.

I know that because I met a couple of really good teachers like you recently. However, unfortunately they're not getting enough time in the spotlight hence all of the bad reputation because that's just how the media is. Which has me just starting to realize that you were right all along, they're trying to brainwash us.

Saying that won't make me "not like you" at all. People can disagree and still hold no personal grudges, though this seems impossible on USMB.

I think you hit on the problem--the bad teachers and schools are getting all the attention. So that makes people think all schools/teachers are bad, which is making our job next to impossible.

So people are quitting, retiring, and not going into teaching.

This is like Defund the Police but for schools. The crime wave as a result is coming, and everyone will hate it. Oh well. Our society sucks.

1. The gentleman who treated that child that way should be fired or suspended for six months with no pay.

2. But he will not be because his ethnicity is the same as the child's ethnicity.

3. Needless to say, if the gentleman had been of any other ethnicity, this would have been headlined on CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, and NBC.

a. Furthermore, he would have been immediately arrested.
b. And President Biden would probably have appeared on TV to condemn the incident.

Saying that won't make me "not like you" at all. People can disagree and still hold no personal grudges, though this seems impossible on USMB.

I think you hit on the problem--the bad teachers and schools are getting all the attention. So that makes people think all schools/teachers are bad, which is making our job next to impossible.

So people are quitting, retiring, and not going into teaching.

This is like Defund the Police but for schools. The crime wave as a result is coming, and everyone will hate it. Oh well. Our society sucks.

I never thought that all teachers were bad, I just have trouble trusting them because what I've seen in the news and around even my local school area so that's made things even more difficult.

I don’t know? Was that so bad? I guess he could have ran a bit more and grabbed the kid? In my defense i fast forwarded thru LW faces to find the “event”. Maybe I missed it?

if any defense for the Adult, he has got to stop the kid before he gets outside? You know the old saying, don't make a fat man run.

We have one of the finest set of town schools in America. And, no, I won't tell you where it is, because I don't want derp MAGA coming in and ruining it,

I don't know what we're going to do about any of this. I just really do not. It keeps me up at night and I mean that.

We can't get special ed teachers. We can't get paraprofessionals. We can't get aides.

Do not mistake me: what happened to this child is awful, clearly abusive, and should never happen. But because our media is instant and pervasive, A LOT of beleaguered, overworked special ed teachers are going to be pestered EVEN MORE.

Some special ed parents act as if there's a line out the door for people to teach their kids. They come with advocates; they get after the school for every little jot and tittle not adhered to. They think they are "advocating for their child". Well, you just might be able to Tiger Mom the teachers who are there (until they quit) but you CANNOT. MAKE. PEOPLE. GO. INTO. IT. You cannot FORCE people to care for and teach your special needs children.

There's a balance between accepting any warm body available to teach children (that's horrible) and hounding even good staff to death because you're "advocating".

But like all things now, we never find a balance. It's one extreme to another.

I don’t know? Was that so bad? I guess he could have ran a bit more and grabbed the kid? In my defense i fast forwarded thru LW faces to find the “event”. Maybe I missed it?

if any defense for the Adult, he has got to stop the kid before he gets outside? You know the old saying, don't make a fat man run.

We call it "eloping" these days, and I don't mean the getting married kind. 15-20 years ago I had never heard of such a thing--a child running out of the school, into the yard, the street, whatever. Now it happens daily. All the time.

In my state we cannot restrain a child unless and until they are very close to physical danger. So you have to let them "elope", and then chase them and hope they don't make it to the street.

I am not making this up.

I never thought that all teachers were bad, I just have trouble trusting them because what I've seen in the news and around even my local school area so that's made things even more difficult.

Don't worry, the schools are in a death spiral. No one will like what comes next. Oh well.

1. The gentleman who treated that child that way should be fired or suspended for six months with no pay.

2. But he will not be because his ethnicity is the same as the child's ethnicity.

3. Needless to say, if the gentleman had been of any other ethnicity, this would have been headlined on CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, and NBC.

a. Furthermore, he would have been immediately arrested.
b. And President Biden would probably have appeared on TV to condemn the incident.
Do you wish that you would have been born a non-white so you could have all of the privileges that go with being a minority? :abgg2q.jpg:

Don't worry, the schools are in a death spiral. No one will like what comes next. Oh well.
The dumbest friend that I have is a retired schoolteacher who doesn`t accept Evolution as fact. Most of my former steelworker friends are smarter than this idiot.

Forum List

Back