Thugs celebrate thugs

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
In case you missed it Sunday, five idiots who play for the St. Louis Rams showed their solidarity with Mike Brown by mimicking protesters before their game with the Oakland Raiders. One of them, wide receiver Kenny Britt, is all to familiar with putting his hands up after numerous run-ins with the law during his days with the Tennessee Titans.
Another of these geniuses, Stedman Bailey, was cited for shoplifting while he attended the University of West Virginia. Irony St. Louis Rams Player With 8220 Hands Up Don 8217 t Shoot 8221 Gesture Has Lengthy Arrest Record Jammie Wearing Fools

These guys deserve a medal. Hands up! Thug life shawty.

Last edited:
These guys deserve a medal. Hands up! Thuglife.
For likely violating terms of a contract?

Sorry. They need the Black guys or no one would watch.

NFL Won t Discipline Rams Players for Hands Up Don t Shoot Gesture - TIME

rtr4g5hy.jpg

The NFL’s statement comes after a lengthy denunciation of the players’ action by the St. Louis Police Officers Association. SLPOA business manager Jeff Roorda called for discipline from the league and suggested that his organization would continue to pressure the league and its sponsors until it felt its grievances had been addressed.

“The SLPOA is calling for the players involved to be disciplined and for the Rams and the NFL to deliver a very public apology. Roorda said he planned to speak to the NFL and the Rams to voice his organization’s displeasure tomorrow. He also plans to reach out to other police organizations in St. Louis and around the country to enlist their input on what the appropriate response from law enforcement should be. Roorda warned, “I know that there are those that will say that these players are simply exercising their First Amendment rights. Well I’ve got news for people who think that way, cops have first amendment rights too, and we plan to exercise ours. I’d remind the NFL and their players that it is not the violent thugs burning down buildings that buy their advertiser’s products. It’s cops and the good people of St. Louis and other NFL towns that do. Somebody needs to throw a flag on this play. If it’s not the NFL and the Rams, then it’ll be cops and their supporters.”

SLPOA got told to go sit their asses down somewhere....

They love one another so much that the NFL last year had to institute a $1000 fine per incident when they scream "niggah" at one another. Ahhhh, solidarity, brotherhood. It warms my heart.
Black people must really frighten you. :laugh:

Im glad they did it. Now we know they are among the crowd that doesnt respect our judicial system, and now they can deal with the aftermath of that decision.

They love one another so much that the NFL last year had to institute a $1000 fine per incident when they scream "niggah" at one another. Ahhhh, solidarity, brotherhood. It warms my heart.

Not when I'm armed. None of them can shoot worth a shit.
In other words, without a gun you are a pussy...got it.

images

You two must be related. I bet he's a real he-man right about now.

Last edited:
Or disgust him. And many others.
Evidently not many. White women love black men. Alot of white men love Black women. Sorry.
Let's face it those Rams didn't have an ounce of sense.

Not when I'm armed. None of them can shoot worth a shit.
Thats what i mean. You have to be armed. We know you have a yellow belly.

And a lot of black men love black men...like you Assleper. White fag, black fag, you're all pretty brave behind a keyboard and web anonymity, aren't you?

I think if I was the network that usually ran the Rams games, I would decline to run the games any longer. There should be something like a morals clause in the contract.

NFL alrdy having trouble keeping its audience on Sunday nights.
Sorry. Those Black millionaires will still be there to torment you with their success and your failure.

95% of all professional black athletes are flat broke within 5 years of leaving pro sports. Unfortunately, it isn't much better for whites and Hispanics, 90% of whom are flat broke within 5 years of leaving pro sports. How the fuck do you go from $8 million a year to being the clean-up boy at a body shop 5 years later? Long fall don't you think?

Forum List

Back