Tillerson out?

14 months in office and Donald Trump still has no idea what he is doing.
SCOTUS
Tax Cut
Jobs program
Maybe denuclearize of NK in the upcoming months
ISIS on the run and losing land and fighters.
etc...etc....

I'll take that for a guy you think doesn't know what he's doing.

ISIS was already decimated and on the way out in January 2017. If North Korea were to abandon its Nuclear program, it won't be because of anything Trump has done over the past 14 months. The past 14 months have seen North Korea from being years away from being able to hit the United States with an ICBM to actually having that capability now as well as having built a .25 megaton warhead and detonated it successfully.

Tax Cuts for the rich will just increase the national debt and are a complete waste and won't do anything for the economy. Warren Buffet doesn't buy more Big Mac's because he has an extra thousand dollars, someone living in the lower class does and that's why tax cuts or credits for the lower class stimulate growth, but tax cuts for the rich do not.

Meanwhile, we have hundreds of positions that have not been filled at the State Department. No chief diplomat in South Korea.

All the while, this man is Putins Bitch and won't criticize or say anything bad about Russia. Why is that? The Russians just used a weapon of mass destruction on British soil, a NATO ally, injuring a former Russian spy and his daughter, yet Trump won't denounce it.

Trump had a rally in Feb of 2017 that was paid for by his re-election campaign fund.

He has never quit campaigning

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

so what? obozo campaigned for 8 years and did zero as president. What, exactly is your point?

Thanks for once again showing there is little difference between the two men.

wrong again, sonny. Obama did nothing except run up the debt and divide the nation. Trump has gotten the economy booming again, cut YOUR taxes, brought jobs back to the USA, built up our military, reduced unemployment (especially black unemployment), and gotten the respect of our allies and the fear of our enemies.
Trump did all that by himself? I doubt it very seriously.. There is no "I" on this team buddy..

Not the way the Orange Clown sees it...

is there anything in your existence besides hate?

just to enlighten the "the peemeister's" minions, this is not a Exxon and it is not a business.
But then what can we expect from the FELLATIO FEST CROWD like you.
giphy-downsized.gif

How Tillerson's firing proves that total loyalty is all that matters to Donald Trump
If you don't get down on your knees and open up... you are fired.
The fellatio feast that he demands from people is sickening.
Yet his little minions love doing the above.

• Tillerson refused to back up Trump's both-siderism in the wake of the racially motivated attacks in Charlottesville, Virginia. "The President speaks for himself," was all Tillerson could offer.
    • Following a report last fall that he had referred to Trump as a "moron," Tillerson refused to issue any sort of denial."I'm not going to deal with petty stuff like that," he said.
    • Following the nerve gas attack against a former Russian spy in the United Kingdom last week, the White House has pointedly refused to lay the blame at Russia's feet despite British Prime Minister Theresa May doing exactly that on Monday. Tillerson broke with the administration and made clear he believed Russia was behind the attack.
    • Even as Tillerson was pursuing diplomatic solutions to the North Korea nuclear crisis, Trump tweeted that Tillerson was wasting his time. "I told Rex Tillerson, our wonderful Secretary of State, that he is wasting his time trying to negotiate with Little Rocket Man," Trump tweeted last October.

a clear conflict of egos, and there is only one boss. When Tillerson was CEO of Exxon Mobil no one dared question his decisions, he apparently was unable to deal with being subordinate to anyone. Good riddance.

SCOTUS
Tax Cut
Jobs program
etc...etc....

ISIS was already decimated and on the way out in January 2017. If North Korea were to abandon its Nuclear program, it won't be because of anything Trump has done over the past 14 months. The past 14 months have seen North Korea from being years away from being able to hit the United States with an ICBM to actually having that capability now as well as having built a .25 megaton warhead and detonated it successfully.

Tax Cuts for the rich will just increase the national debt and are a complete waste and won't do anything for the economy. Warren Buffet doesn't buy more Big Mac's because he has an extra thousand dollars, someone living in the lower class does and that's why tax cuts or credits for the lower class stimulate growth, but tax cuts for the rich do not.

Meanwhile, we have hundreds of positions that have not been filled at the State Department. No chief diplomat in South Korea.

All the while, this man is Putins Bitch and won't criticize or say anything bad about Russia. Why is that? The Russians just used a weapon of mass destruction on British soil, a NATO ally, injuring a former Russian spy and his daughter, yet Trump won't denounce it.

those positions are open because the dems in the senate have blocked the confirmation votes. Try to deal with reality just once in a while.

SCOTUS
Tax Cut
Jobs program
etc...etc....

just can't make this shit up!

just to enlighten the "the peemeister's" minions, this is not a Exxon and it is not a business.
giphy-downsized.gif

How Tillerson's firing proves that total loyalty is all that matters to Donald Trump

• Tillerson refused to back up Trump's both-siderism in the wake of the racially motivated attacks in Charlottesville, Virginia. "The President speaks for himself," was all Tillerson could offer.
    • Following a report last fall that he had referred to Trump as a "moron," Tillerson refused to issue any sort of denial."I'm not going to deal with petty stuff like that," he said.
    • Following the nerve gas attack against a former Russian spy in the United Kingdom last week, the White House has pointedly refused to lay the blame at Russia's feet despite British Prime Minister Theresa May doing exactly that on Monday. Tillerson broke with the administration and made clear he believed Russia was behind the attack.
    • Even as Tillerson was pursuing diplomatic solutions to the North Korea nuclear crisis, Trump tweeted that Tillerson was wasting his time. "I told Rex Tillerson, our wonderful Secretary of State, that he is wasting his time trying to negotiate with Little Rocket Man," Trump tweeted last October.

a clear conflict of egos, and there is only one boss. When Tillerson was CEO of Exxon Mobil no one dared question his decisions, he apparently was unable to deal with being subordinate to anyone. Good riddance.

government IS a business. the largest one in the country.

Perhaps this "timely" firing will help the Trumpster with ousting the headline from what may happen on PA 18 later this evening?

Kind of like Trump's KJU love fest ousting Stormy's revelations?................lol

Another title for the orange one...

Distractor in Chief!

Nominate some one with some credentials and there could be a different outcome but then once again, we know how you fellatio artist work with "the peemeister".
giphy.gif

SCOTUS
Tax Cut
Jobs program
etc...etc....

those positions are open because the dems in the senate have blocked the confirmation votes. Try to deal with reality just once in a while.

Redfish must hate America and be ignorant of our nation's history; Redfish has proved over and over he is incapable of making common sense judgments.

Obama is gone, move the fuck on. Nothing Obama’s did relates to IF Trump is still campaigning.

Every time one of you zealots bring up Obama to deflect from Trump’s actions all you are doing is proving how alike they really are

Hillary is gone too, yet both of them keep popping up, and idiot liberals continue to site how much better life was under Obama and would have been under Hillary.

Life would be better without the most inept, incompetent and inexperienced person to ever occupy the office of POTUS. Those who continue to support Trump must hate America and be ignorant of our nation's history; they're thus incapable of making common sense judgments.
thank god obummer is finally out there. I couldn't have said that better about him.

SCOTUS
Tax Cut
Jobs program
etc...etc....

the liberal hate/lie fest continues unabated. They are mentally ill.

Redfish must hate America and be ignorant of our nation's history; Redfish has proved over and over he is incapable of making common sense judgments.
you wouldn't know common sense if it sat next to you.

are you a human being or a robot computer programmed with dem/lib talking points?

so what? obozo campaigned for 8 years and did zero as president. What, exactly is your point?

wrong again, sonny. Obama did nothing except run up the debt and divide the nation. Trump has gotten the economy booming again, cut YOUR taxes, brought jobs back to the USA, built up our military, reduced unemployment (especially black unemployment), and gotten the respect of our allies and the fear of our enemies.
Trump did all that by himself? I doubt it very seriously.. There is no "I" on this team buddy..

Yes...I recognize a Charlatan when I see one..

Uh oh!

Trump says Tillerson out as secretary of state

By POLITICO STAFF

03/13/2018 08:51 AM EDT

President Donald Trump said Tuesday he is replacing Rex Tillerson as secretary of state, nominating CIA Director Mike Pompeo in his place.

"Mike Pompeo, Director of the CIA, will become our new Secretary of State. He will do a fantastic job!" Trump tweeted Tuesday. "Thank you to Rex Tillerson for his service! Gina Haspel will become the new Director of the CIA, and the first woman so chosen. Congratulations to all!

Pompeo's favored status in the West Wing for months led administration officials to view him as Tillerson's likely replacement. Haspel, who Trump said would replace Pompeo, became deputy director of the CIA las
State Department contradicts the White House: Tillerson has no idea why Trump decided to fire him
The State Department on Tuesday issued a statement saying that just-fired Secretary of State Rex Tillerson had been planning to remain in his post — while adding that Tillerson still has no idea why he was fired.
15541289_1035194839940198_8303688000642161709_n.png
Tillerson, despite his earlier shady deals with Russia at Exxon against US sanctions, has now committed high treason against Comrade Trumputin:
U.K. spy poisoning 'clearly' came from Russia, Tillerson says
It really doesn't take a genius to figure it out. Russia developed it. The guy is a defector Russian spy. Why it took them so long to "off" him, I don't know, but anyone who is wondering who did it deserves to have their IQ checked.
Huck Sanders says it was indiscriminate.
Could have happened to anyone

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
SCOTUS
Tax Cut
Jobs program
etc...etc....

the liberal hate/lie fest continues unabated. They are mentally ill.
when someone post stupid like that, it's all I got. these idiots believe obummer is still in office. It's truly amazing.

Seems like you need a little reference besides this one....
giphy.gif

"The U.S. system of government is a republic, a type of democracy in which elected officials carry out the will of the people. These officials, called politicians, should know more about issues that face the society and how the government functions than the average citizen does.
The generation and corruption of governments, which may, in other words, be called the progress and course of human passions in society, are subjects which have engaged the attention of the greatest writers; and whether the essays they have left us were copied from history, or wrought out of their own conjectures and reasonings, they are very much to our purpose, to show the utility and necessity of different orders of men, and of an equilibrium of powers and privileges. They demonstrate the corruptibility of every species of simple government, by which I mean a power without a check, whether in one, a few, or many."

giphy-downsized.gif

Yes...I recognize a Charlatan when I see one..

so you recognize Obama and Hillary for what they are, good for you.

giphy-downsized.gif

Trump us only interested in someone who bows to his opinion. Face it...the man wants to be King.

Seems like you need a little reference besides this one....
giphy.gif

"The U.S. system of government is a republic, a type of democracy in which elected officials carry out the will of the people. These officials, called politicians, should know more about issues that face the society and how the government functions than the average citizen does.
The generation and corruption of governments, which may, in other words, be called the progress and course of human passions in society, are subjects which have engaged the attention of the greatest writers; and whether the essays they have left us were copied from history, or wrought out of their own conjectures and reasonings, they are very much to our purpose, to show the utility and necessity of different orders of men, and of an equilibrium of powers and privileges. They demonstrate the corruptibility of every species of simple government, by which I mean a power without a check, whether in one, a few, or many."

giphy-downsized.gif

Our founding fathers were truly great MEN!

Forum List

Back