Tillerson out?

Yes, better than that community organizer you had in for eight years.
and that community organizer teamed up with reverend wright to say fk americans loudly. which is what happened for eight years.
He joined up what? He held no position and retired before Oblama's term as president...Now tell us how he ran the govt...
well since the media didn't want to cover the negatives of obummer that question is off the map. Obummer's spiritual guide, probably talked daily. Obummer hated americans that much. Obummer allowed the russians to interfere in our election right?
There was no interference according to the House investigation....
no, that isn't what they said, they said there was no collusion between trump clinton and russia. no conspiracy, but they blamed obummer for the russian interference.
Even your president says there was no interference..

seeing multiple stories saying tillerson is out for Pompeo Any truth to it or just rumor mill?
upload_2018-3-13_7-34-30.png

Breaking: Tillerson Out! To Be Replaced By Pompeo

Trump is running his cabinet like the real world: If you don't do the job like the boss expects you to, hit the bricks. The leftards see this a "chaos" but look at everything Trump has accomplished in just one short year.

Imagine how much more he could get done if the Democrats and never-trumpers weren't obstructing and dragging their feet as far as other cabinet postitions? They are truly terrified.

^^^This^^^

Way too many Administrations loaded their staffs with 100% ass-kissers.
They made the same mistakes over and over again.

It don't work like that in business. You can have an alternative method
for getting something accomplished, but you have to explain your
alternative method and convince the Boss. However, everybody has the
same goal in mind, just differ a bit on how to accomplish it.

Trump hired free thinkers. Ain't nothing wrong with that. The one's
that want a different goal...go. Ain't nothing wrong with that, either.

In the business world this is everyday life.
it is if bankruptcy is central to your business plan

he could take a dump in your mouth and you'd compliment him on its color

pathetic

You have no idea about business...nada

there's a little Trump gravy on your chin

No...other side

So you have no response...eh?

They all are that come from politicians looking to hawk a book for a buck...

you claimed that she was not still on the campaign trail, then you confirm that she is. LOL, typical libtardian
Selling a book and promoting it is not the same with actual campaign themed, spirit motivating oration...

I understand that, but the corrupt bitch cannot even draw a crowd for that.

Trump was campaigning for a GOP congressional race that was very close, every president including obozo and bubba Clinton has done that. Grow the fuck up.
So now you are talking about Bill don't change the subject...

just responding to your stupid claim that Trump was "still" campaigning.

Trump had a rally in Feb of 2017 that was paid for by his re-election campaign fund.

He has never quit campaigning

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Think of how much money we could save if the name plaques were just small dry erase boards instead.

Just one needs to be changed...the one in the Oval Office.

You'll get your chance in 2020. Unless you believe the pipe dream about Muller's investigation leading to President Trump's impeachment.

Uh oh!

Trump says Tillerson out as secretary of state

By POLITICO STAFF

03/13/2018 08:51 AM EDT

President Donald Trump said Tuesday he is replacing Rex Tillerson as secretary of state, nominating CIA Director Mike Pompeo in his place.

"Mike Pompeo, Director of the CIA, will become our new Secretary of State. He will do a fantastic job!" Trump tweeted Tuesday. "Thank you to Rex Tillerson for his service! Gina Haspel will become the new Director of the CIA, and the first woman so chosen. Congratulations to all!

Pompeo's favored status in the West Wing for months led administration officials to view him as Tillerson's likely replacement. Haspel, who Trump said would replace Pompeo, became deputy director of the CIA las
Can Pompeo get up to speed in time for a May meeting in No. Korea.
His advice will be ignored anyway
You could tell Tillerson wasn't real happy with the President's open arms policy toward NoKo. I suppose it shouldn't surprise me. I suppose nothing should surprise me at this point.
What sickens me is this: After hearing the findings of the House Intelligence Committee that investigated Russian involvement in the 2016 election, and now hearing that Pompeo is replacing Tillerson, it seems like Trump is surrounding himself with only yes-men as fast as he can. That scares me more than anything else. These yes men, teamed with our President, will take off like a runaway carriage. God knows where we'll end up. Hope we don't end up in a ditch with our axles broken.

Trump is running his cabinet like the real world: If you don't do the job like the boss expects you to, hit the bricks. The leftards see this a "chaos" but look at everything Trump has accomplished in just one short year.

Imagine how much more he could get done if the Democrats and never-trumpers weren't obstructing and dragging their feet as far as other cabinet postitions? They are truly terrified.

Get rid of the Democrats and never-trumpers and you have a dictatorship, just like SADDAM. It is easier to get things done in a dictatorship. Guess your on board for taking this country there?
I'm for arresting everyone who handled that dossier and those who covered up for those people. that would be the entire democrat party and media.

Trump has downplayed the importance of the State Department

Who needs diplomats when you have the worlds greatest negotiator as President?

Yeah, everyplace I've ever worked had bosses getting fired all the time. Every day a different strategy. Keeps ya on yer toes.

Uh oh!

Trump says Tillerson out as secretary of state

By POLITICO STAFF

03/13/2018 08:51 AM EDT

President Donald Trump said Tuesday he is replacing Rex Tillerson as secretary of state, nominating CIA Director Mike Pompeo in his place.

"Mike Pompeo, Director of the CIA, will become our new Secretary of State. He will do a fantastic job!" Trump tweeted Tuesday. "Thank you to Rex Tillerson for his service! Gina Haspel will become the new Director of the CIA, and the first woman so chosen. Congratulations to all!

Pompeo's favored status in the West Wing for months led administration officials to view him as Tillerson's likely replacement. Haspel, who Trump said would replace Pompeo, became deputy director of the CIA las
Can Pompeo get up to speed in time for a May meeting in No. Korea.
His advice will be ignored anyway
You could tell Tillerson wasn't real happy with the President's open arms policy toward NoKo. I suppose it shouldn't surprise me. I suppose nothing should surprise me at this point.
What sickens me is this: After hearing the findings of the House Intelligence Committee that investigated Russian involvement in the 2016 election, and now hearing that Pompeo is replacing Tillerson, it seems like Trump is surrounding himself with only yes-men as fast as he can. That scares me more than anything else. These yes men, teamed with our President, will take off like a runaway carriage. God knows where we'll end up. Hope we don't end up in a ditch with our axles broken.

What makes you think they are "yes men"?

Did you consider Obama's appointees to be "yes men" in the same manner?

you claimed that she was not still on the campaign trail, then you confirm that she is. LOL, typical libtardian
Selling a book and promoting it is not the same with actual campaign themed, spirit motivating oration...

Trump was campaigning for a GOP congressional race that was very close, every president including obozo and bubba Clinton has done that. Grow the fuck up.

Trump had a rally in Feb of 2017 that was paid for by his re-election campaign fund.

Let us know as soon as Trump heads out to fundraise right after a disaster.
Leah Barkoukis - Surprise: Obama Went to Fundraise Immediately After Statement on Charleston Massacre
No time to mourn: After Marines killed, Obama runs off to fundraiser and Broadway show - what, no golf?
Republicans blast Obama for fundraising after jetliner crash in Ukraine
Obama Fundraising During Crisis: After ISIS Strategy Speech, President Back In Campaign Mode

14 months in office and Donald Trump still has no idea what he is doing.
SCOTUS
Tax Cut
Jobs program
Maybe denuclearize of NK in the upcoming months
ISIS on the run and losing land and fighters.
etc...etc....

I'll take that for a guy you think doesn't know what he's doing.

What kind of dope claims a victory in getting a meeting and talks w/NK then immediately fires his SoS?

Leah Barkoukis - Surprise: Obama Went to Fundraise Immediately After Statement on Charleston Massacre
No time to mourn: After Marines killed, Obama runs off to fundraiser and Broadway show - what, no golf?
Obama Fundraising During Crisis: After ISIS Strategy Speech, President Back In Campaign Mode

Obama is gone, move the fuck on. Nothing Obama’s did relates to IF Trump is still campaigning.

Every time one of you zealots bring up Obama to deflect from Trump’s actions all you are doing is proving how alike they really are

"YOU'RE FIRED"! ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!

The most inept, incompetent and idiotic President of the US has once again blamed another, he has shown over and over his inadequacy as a leader. The two worst qualities in a leader are:
  • Always evaluating decisions on how it will effect him or her self
  • Always surrounding themselves with Yes Men and Yes Women
If Trump really sought to put America and her citizens first, he would fire himself.

so what? obozo campaigned for 8 years and did zero as president. What, exactly is your point?

Obama is gone, move the fuck on. Nothing Obama’s did relates to IF Trump is still campaigning.

Every time one of you zealots bring up Obama to deflect from Trump’s actions all you are doing is proving how alike they really are

Hillary is gone too, yet both of them keep popping up, and idiot liberals continue to site how much better life was under Obama and would have been under Hillary.

Forum List

Back