Tim Allen: Being conservative in Hollywood is like 1930s Germany

Yeah being conservative in Hollywood is exactly like being Jewish in 1930s Germany
and being a white male who supports trump is exactly like being a nazi.
being a white person who doesn't like obama's policies automatically makes them racist.
not like just 1 side is abusing past definitions to get sympathy for their views.
And, bingo.

The two "sides" are so damn similar.

and being a white male who supports trump is exactly like being a nazi.

being a white person who doesn't like obama's policies automatically makes them racist.

not like just 1 side is abusing past definitions to get sympathy for their views.

who do you think supported the Nazis in the 1930's? It was a lot of ordinary Germans who really bought into "the other' as being the cause of all their problems.

Just like Trump blames Muslims and Mexicans now.
and wow - you keep running around saying "the other side" is the cause of your problems. hell, conservatives do it a lot too.

so when BOTH SIDES do it - who's the nazi? for me, the next one to use violence to get their way.

which side is doing that now???

and wow - you keep running around saying "the other side" is the cause of your problems. hell, conservatives do it a lot too.

so when BOTH SIDES do it - who's the nazi? for me, the next one to use violence to get their way.

Actually, both sides are.. Trump ordered his thugs to beat people up at rallies and they did.

Here's the thing, before I put your sorry ass back on ignore. I voted Republican in every election from 1980 to 2008. And in 2008, I had a busted 401K, an underwater mortgage, and got hit with a 25% reduction in salary thanks to Bush's recession. So, yeah, THEY DO CAUSE REAL PROBLEMS.

Now, I'd like to say that Bush lying about Iraq or fucking up Katrina is what turned me against him. But it wasn't until his ineptitude, stupidity and awfulness had an effect on my life that I did.

All that said, Bush I think was a well-intentioned guy who just wasn't up to the job. Trump, on the other hand, really is a Nazi.

Actually, both sides are.. Trump ordered his thugs to beat people up at rallies and they did.

Here's the thing, before I put your sorry ass back on ignore. I voted Republican in every election from 1980 to 2008. And in 2008, I had a busted 401K, an underwater mortgage, and got hit with a 25% reduction in salary thanks to Bush's recession. So, yeah, THEY DO CAUSE REAL PROBLEMS.

Now, I'd like to say that Bush lying about Iraq or fucking up Katrina is what turned me against him. But it wasn't until his ineptitude, stupidity and awfulness had an effect on my life that I did.

All that said, Bush I think was a well-intentioned guy who just wasn't up to the job. Trump, on the other hand, really is a Nazi.

you mean beat up the people who went there to hurt violence at trump rallies? you mean the "paid for by soros" rioters who were, well, rioting?

ok. you got me there. he did fight back.

now which side is openly calling everyone nazi and racist and going for scalps? why are the antifa being violent to get their way - the very definition of fascist, well till they change it like liberals do) and not see they are who they hate?

and speaking of antifa- what is it with them and trash cans? why do they have to beat up trash cans at almost every rally? tired of people who actually fight back???

and sweets - ignore me or don't. but quit grandstanding like the drama queen you're being.

you mean beat up the people who went there to hurt violence at trump rallies? you mean the "paid for by soros" rioters who were, well, rioting?

Sad thing is, you really believe that.

now which side is openly calling everyone nazi and racist and going for scalps? why are the antifa being violent to get their way - the very definition of fascist, well till they change it like liberals do) and not see they are who they hate?

"antifa"? Wow, guy I love it when Rightwing nuts like you and Mac "pretend" to be moderates, and then do tells like that.

"antifa"? Wow, guy I love it when Rightwing nuts like you and Mac "pretend" to be moderates, and then do tells like that.

maybe. but then again you seem to believe you can ignore me.

guess we both have our dreams.

and you've still not explained the hatred to trash cans.

You'll learn with Joe - the moment he's pushed, he'll do The Joe Thing: Just start making shit up.

He knows I voted for Hillary, and he knows my sig is about people like him.

He won't put you on ignore, and he'll keep humping your leg. At some point, I suspect you'll just stop trying to communicate with him.

You'll learn with Joe - the moment he's pushed, he'll do The Joe Thing: Just start making shit up.

I don't know you voted for Hillary... you claim you did. But then you spend all your time whining about how comedians can't tell racist jokes anymore, like that's the biggest crisis we have.

He won't put you on ignore, and he'll keep humping your leg. At some point, I suspect you'll just stop trying to communicate with him.

heh, that's the usual pattern. could do w/o the leg humping however.

I don't know you voted for Hillary... you claim you did. But then you spend all your time whining about how comedians can't tell racist jokes anymore, like that's the biggest crisis we have.
right now with you our biggest crisis is the leg humping thing and giving you homework to explain the anti-fa trash can hatred.

You'll learn with Joe - the moment he's pushed, he'll do The Joe Thing: Just start making shit up. He knows I voted for Hillary, and he knows my sig is about people like him.
iceberg, see? Right on cue, he starts The Joe Thing, making shit up. Right after I said he would. He literally can't help himself. He's a waste of effort, but there is no better poster here to point at and say, "see?"

:spinner:

You'll learn with Joe - the moment he's pushed, he'll do The Joe Thing: Just start making shit up. He knows I voted for Hillary, and he knows my sig is about people like him.
iceberg, see? Right on cue, he starts The Joe Thing, making shit up. Right after I said he would. He literally can't help himself. He's a waste of effort, but there is no better poster here to point at and say, "see?"

heh - i'll just have to have some fun with it and sooner or later i'll slide him to ignore. except i tend to keep people there. right now he's prancing around like a pissed off runway model demanding everyone look away then getting pissed no one is staring at her.

Right on cue, he starts The Joe Thing, making shit up. Right after I said he would. He literally can't help himself. He's a waste of effort, but there is no better poster here to point at and say, "see?"

Yes, I know you live in horror someone challenges your huge piles of bullshit...

But any fool who claims that Political Correctness is a problem, or thinks that "antifas" and the "PC Police' are a real thing, can't be taken seriously.

Right on cue, he starts The Joe Thing, making shit up. Right after I said he would. He literally can't help himself. He's a waste of effort, but there is no better poster here to point at and say, "see?"

Yes, I know you live in horror someone challenges your huge piles of bullshit...

But any fool who claims that Political Correctness is a problem, or thinks that "antifas" and the "PC Police' are a real thing, can't be taken seriously.
you keep using that word. i do not think it means what you think it means.

my issue is, that applies to MOST of your words.

heh - i'll just have to have some fun with it and sooner or later i'll slide him to ignore. except i tend to keep people there. right now he's prancing around like a pissed off runway model demanding everyone look away then getting pissed no one is staring at her.
I actually put him on ignore for a while, but then realized how helpful he is in making my points.

Just treat him like a spoiled 8-year old kid - at some point he punches himself out and goes away.

Forum List

Back