Tim Allen tweets question about taxation

The benefit comes from paying our Nation's Bills, shows fiscal responsibility, having to borrow less money, having to print less money, reduces inflation, increases our country's credit rating, increases money flow in the whole Nation, consumer confidence is up, and encourages businesses to spend with a positive economic outlook of the Nation in Fiscal order.....so, it not only reduces inflation and money printing, but it increases JOBS JOBS AND JOBS.

ALL OF THE ABOVE are the benefits of a FISCAL Nation and comes with paying the bills and reducing unnecessary and wasteful spending....this HELPS the middle class....

Look At the Clinton years....when we, the Nation, started to pay our bills with higher taxes, the consumer confidence went through the roof....

Are you sure that is what is going on?

In the article below, Obama was asked if he would increase the capital gains tax if it meant that overall revenue would decrease due to Laffer Curve effects. He said he would because it was the "fair" thing to do. So as we can see, Obama's tax ideology has to do with being punitive and not bringing in more revenue.

Obama's Truly Radical Capital Gains Tax Agenda
I don't know if that is what is going on or not, honestly. But I do know that is what should be going on....

(NOTE! I have not read your link yet)

As far as Capital gains tax being restructured again, I don't have a problem in reviewing its so called "fairness"...I view earnings through Labor as more important than Earnings through Capital just as President Lincoln did....

and I am not certain why those who work for a living and make $250k a year as a salary should pay 39% on their taxable income while those who sit on their bums and just put $1,000,000 in the stock market and sell off at a $250,000 dollar gain, should only have to pay 15% in taxes on that taxable income (gain)???

At the same time, I can see how having lower Capital Gain rates could spur more sell offs and get the gvt more tax revenues to pay the bills sooner....

so as said, it's worth a discussion and debate....

The dirty little secret here is that taxing income will do nothing to the wealthy since they don't need it. All it will do is prevent others from ever becoming wealthy. That way the 1% will never swell to 2% or more.

What we have wit the income tax laws is a way for the modern day plantation owners to never have any more competition.

There is no serious discussion about taxing wealth, and there never will be.

Tim Allen

Allen isn't a very nice person, it seems. He dropped his last name "Dick" which seems appropriate for him.
He spent time in prison, which was reduced by turning in other dealers, and more.

How mature. Make sure you aren't a bigger dick before you post.

It's the tactic of the left. Find someone who opposes you politically and then destroy their character.

You see this with the Bundy rancher. Once they identify him as a political threat, they keep digging until they find some dirt, which they did. The man is a racist.

The bigger question becomes, so what? Is it illegal to be a racist? Does him being a racist change the facts regarding the controversy? No, all it does it bring more people onto their side of things which is all they are after.

Tim Allen recently tweeted a question. "How does taxing high income people help middle class people succeed?

What say you?

It doesnt thats simple. It also doesnt put out fires.

Because helping people succeed and putting out fires isnt the purpose of taxes :lol:

Because helping people succeed and putting out fires isnt the purpose of taxes :lol:

So what is the purpose?

https://www.sctax.org/dor_help/Why+Do+We+Pay+Taxes.htm

If that were the case then corporate taxes would be half of what they are. Cap gains would be much less.
No, the purpose of taxes in the Democrat mind is to show their constituents they are sticking it to da Man. ANd idiots like those on this board fall for it.

If that were the case then corporate taxes would be half of what they are. Cap gains would be much less.
No, the purpose of taxes in the Democrat mind is to show their constituents they are sticking it to da Man. ANd idiots like those on this board fall for it.

You asked what were the purpose of taxes. I gave you an answer. The answer doesnt have to fit what you think it should be because to begin with you didnt know what taxes were for. :lol:

You asked what were the purpose of taxes. I gave you an answer. The answer doesnt have to fit what you think it should be because to begin with you didnt know what taxes were for. :lol:

You didnt give an answer. You provided a link that gave an answer. I pointed out that the answer made no sense in the context of current tax law. You can't handle that simple truth.

You didnt give an answer. You provided a link that gave an answer. I pointed out that the answer made no sense in the context of current tax law. You can't handle that simple truth.

Just because it doesnt make sense to you doesnt mean anything. A lego set doesnt make sense to you but it doesnt mean its wrong. It just means you are incapable of understanding it. Your bad.

So what is the purpose?

https://www.sctax.org/dor_help/Why+Do+We+Pay+Taxes.htm

But the government runs on deficit spending, trillions a year.

As your article correctly states, if you taxed everyone to pay for what is being spent, it would bankrupt us all. Therefore, Tim Allen's question still applies. If the government runs on such massive deficit spending, then why is increasing his taxes helping anyone?

Are you suggesting that deficit spending is bad? If so, how much is too much?

Just because it doesnt make sense to you doesnt mean anything. A lego set doesnt make sense to you but it doesnt mean its wrong. It just means you are incapable of understanding it. Your bad.

No, idiot. I didnt say it didnt make sense to me. It doesnt make sense, period. I pointed out why.
Look, if you're too stupid to debate, just don't. No law says you have to post here.

Tim Allen

Allen isn't a very nice person, it seems. He dropped his last name "Dick" which seems appropriate for him.
He spent time in prison, which was reduced by turning in other dealers, and more.

How mature. Make sure you aren't a bigger dick before you post.

It's the tactic of the left. Find someone who opposes you politically and then destroy their character.

You see this with the Bundy rancher. Once they identify him as a political threat, they keep digging until they find some dirt, which they did. The man is a racist.

The bigger question becomes, so what? Is it illegal to be a racist? Does him being a racist change the facts regarding the controversy? No, all it does it bring more people onto their side of things which is all they are after.

I don't think he's a racist, since his black friend is willing to take a bullet for him.

Because high income people have more wealth to be taxed. Fewer than 100 people have as much wealth as the poorest half of the world's population. You can tax the poor half of the world's population more, or you can tax those 85 people more because they can afford it.

How does lowering taxes for high income people help middle class people succeed?

Hey genius....

The question wasn't "who has more wealth to be taxed"

The question was "how does taxing the wealthy help the middle class succeed?"

Of course, you couldn't answer it, so you changed the question.

Grow up son....THEN debate with the adults.

As your article correctly states, if you taxed everyone to pay for what is being spent, it would bankrupt us all. Therefore, Tim Allen's question still applies. If the government runs on such massive deficit spending, then why is increasing his taxes helping anyone?

The goal of taxes is not to help anyone be successful. Not hard to understand that

The goal of taxes is not to help anyone be successful. Not hard to understand that

That's actually untrue. Tariffs are taxes in part instituted to protect domestic industries.
Another wrong post from a rising star of the brain dead.

No, idiot. I didnt say it didnt make sense to me. It doesnt make sense, period. I pointed out why.
Look, if you're too stupid to debate, just don't. No law says you have to post here.

No, it doesnt make sense to you and no one else is responsible for making you understand it AND "not understanding" isnt a defense for anything or a valid argument against anything either

No, it doesnt make sense to you and no one else is responsible for making you understand it AND "not understanding" isnt a defense for anything or a valid argument against anything either

Repeating an error is simply repeating an error. I am sorry you cannot understand my posts. Get an adult to explain them to you.

So taxes on income don't help the poor. At least we have established that.

So what do taxes on income do? They stop those who are poor from becoming rich because they need income to become rich.

That way there is plenty of resources and land to go around for the rich like Joe Biden on his lavish estate with 6 mansions or so. He could care less about his income because he already has his fortune.

Forum List

Back