Tim Walz secures the knucklehead vote

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1727891245816.png

Knuckleheads around the country were delighted to hear that Tim Walz proudly announced to the world in the last Vice-Presidential debate that he was, in fact, a knucklehead as well. Tim had said that he was in Hong Kong during the Tiananmen Square massacre in June of 1989, when he had in reality been in his home state of Nebraska, Mr. Walz said he was “a knucklehead at times.” Once Tim Walz became the first self-pronounced Knucklehead in Presidential history, in addition to being the first self-proclaimed knucklehead in US political history, the activist group "Knuckleheads United" wasted no time in endorsing the Harris/Walz ticket, much to the chagrin of Donald Trump.

Trump condemned the endorsement by saying, "I have always hated knuckleheads, almost more than I hate Taylor Swift. Frankly, they are not very successful people because they are not very bright people. After all, if they were bright people they would like me and would not be called knuckleheads, but no. I have to say, I think deep down they like me they are just too stupid to know they like me. Hopefully there are not millions and millions of them who are voting age in November in this country. But just in case there are millions and millions walking around brain dead out there like Tampon Tim, I will be introducing legislation for all knuckleheads to have a 25% IRS reduction along with my pledge not to tax tips or overtime this April 15th to get their vote because, quite frankly, these idiots need all the help they can get."

No word on whether Tim or Kamala will change their vote yet for Trump in order to receive the much coveted 25% IRS reduction in taxes this coming tax year. Experts speculate that Knuckleheads are simply unable to even understand what they would be voting for, so odds are their votes will remain unchanged despite the promised reduction in taxes for them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back