Time for Biden & Bernie to drop out

Biden should drop out because he is a fool.

Bernie should go independent and screw the D Party for what it did to him in 2016. Bernie is a real progressive, unlike most of the other phonies running for the nomination.

Latest CNN poll has Biden still leading but took a big hit. Bernie is also sliding. Neither will get the nod.

These two need to drop out.. They are both too old. Between them they suck up over 30% of votes where these could be divided among the others. If they stay, some good candidates will drop out.

CNN Democratic candidate poll: CNN Poll: Harris and Warren rise and Biden slides after first Democratic debates - CNNPolitics

What's the matter you think minority's won't vote again?

Latest CNN poll has Biden still leading but took a big hit. Bernie is also sliding. Neither will get the nod.

These two need to drop out.. They are both too old. Between them they suck up over 30% of votes where these could be divided among the others. If they stay, some good candidates will drop out.

CNN Democratic candidate poll: CNN Poll: Harris and Warren rise and Biden slides after first Democratic debates - CNNPolitics

What's the matter you think minority's won't vote again?

Probably. This is a different party now. Traditional liberals need to find something else.

Biden is the only one that's somewhat traditional, but I don't see a one that's sane. They all seem to one-up each other with foolish ideas entertaining the most foolish among us.

Bernie should go independent and screw the D Party for what it did to him in 2016. Bernie is a real progressive, unlike most of the other phonies running for the nomination.
So is DeBlasio.

Probably. This is a different party now. Traditional liberals need to find something else.
Biden is the only one that's somewhat traditional, but I don't see a one that's sane. They all seem to one-up each other with foolish ideas entertaining the most foolish among us.
I don't think Biden knew how far the party has shifted.

I suspect he's beginning to get the idea right about now.

Biden needs to find his way to a nursing home, maybe he could get slick Willy and his Hildabeast to join him?

Bernie Sanders needs to run as an independent...

Joe Biden is out of touch with his own party. He's to old and white to win the nomination. Didn't he get the memo that skin color matters when choosing a candidate.

It's 2019, America has come so far, but then again, it really hasn't.

I don't think Biden knew how far the party has shifted.

I suspect he's beginning to get the idea right about now.

He knew, he has been lashing himself for being white for a good while. Too bad it wasn't enough, he is still too white.

So is DeBlasio.
I can’t agree. DeBlasio is a radical who only believes in enriching and empowering himself.

So is DeBlasio.
I can’t agree. DeBlasio is a radical who only believes in enriching and empowering himself.
That’s not the definition of a Progressive?

Forum List

Back