Time for Common Sense Hammer Regulations

So the guy smashed a window at the guarded Pelosi compound and didn't trigger an alarm? Really?

The Police initially reported that a third man opened the door, but now he's been scrubbed

fedb41c242e0df0ab9917cd4b3833e1a.jpg

"Third man? What third man?"

We need a full Congressional hearing! Where's the bodycam footage?

Yep, Stalin photos and all. Pure nutter butter.

Pelosi wasn't home, relatives of Congress people don't get security detail and it was not guarded. Duh.

Yep, Stalin photos and all. Pure nutter butter.

Pelosi wasn't home, relatives of Congress people don't get security detail and it was not guarded. Duh.

So there's no security when Nancy's out of town? Are you sure??

This is why Jim Jordan will have to hold a hearing, subpoena Paul and the police, get the security footage

Not working out very well for ya
That’s just your political ego talking, I’m having a great time, and it’s always fun to apply leftist standards across the board to show how ridiculous they often are.

Alot of different information coming out on the Pelosi attack. I hope the real truth what ever it is comes out.
NPR is going with a break in and attack by a Pelosi hater. Other sources are saying different.

Alot of different information coming out on the Pelosi attack. I hope the real truth what ever it is comes out.
NPR is going with a break in and attack by a Pelosi hater. Other sources are saying different.

"Different information"?

Attacker HIMSELF already explained what he was doing and why, what different information do you think is still credible?

"Different information"?

Attacker HIMSELF already explained what he was doing and why, what different information do you think is still credible?

Something I have found out being on jury duty is what you see in the media and what really happened can be two different things. No matter what the suspect or the judicial system says.

Something I have found out being on jury duty is what you see in the media and what really happened can be two different things. No matter what the suspect or the judicial system says.
Again, what "different information"? What is it you think is more credible and fits the facts better than what is in the official disclosure?

Forum List

Back