Time for Common Sense Hammer Regulations

When the US Army take back there guns and give soldier hammers as their primary weapon in war, then you might be making a point.
You're the type fella that if I made a hilarious joke about the priest, the baptist preacher and the rabbi at the Pearly Gates would say, "but Jews don't believe in the Pearly Gates."

Paul Pelosi would not be alive today if the guy had a gun... With a gun he could have gone on and killed far more...

That's the difference between a hammer and a gun...

Hammer can be a dangerous weapon but is over 2000 years away in technology from the latest semi automatic gun...

Here, lets compromise... How about little to no background checks on muskets that can fire at about one a minute...
Just because you have a death wish doesn’t mean you have to make everyone else participate with you.

You’re free to not own a gun, but many people/families should own them. You’d seem to rather label the innocents who die from intruders as collateral damage at the alter of your desired cause.

How about you take your risk, and others will take theirs.

But aren’t you required to be considered heartless because you’re not wanting to restrict a weapon that kills people? That’s what the left does all the time.
If that’s how you feel then fine. I’ll laugh and shake my head and call you a drama Queen

How many people have to die or be harmed before we take action???

You can just go to any hardware store, Walmart, etc and buy one. No background checks.

We clearly need hammer reform, perhaps a national registry.

Am I right?

Hammer is a carpenter tool, not particularly good at killing people.

Guns, esp assault weapons, are people killing tools, great at quickly killing many people.

If you are having trouble telling the difference then maybe it's a sign of rw cool-aid inebriation.

Last edited:
How many people have to die or be harmed before we take action???

You can just go to any hardware store, Walmart, etc and buy one. No background checks.

We clearly need hammer reform, perhaps a national registry.

Am I right?

That's a nutter fantasy. Time to rethink your sources.

So the guy smashed a window at the guarded Pelosi compound and didn't trigger an alarm? Really?

The Police initially reported that a third man opened the door, but now he's been scrubbed

fedb41c242e0df0ab9917cd4b3833e1a.jpg

"Third man? What third man?"

We need a full Congressional hearing! Where's the bodycam footage?

Forum List

Back