Time for Common Sense Hammer Regulations

Let's have a war on hammers, much like the waste of time war on drugs. Because people might get their hands on a hammer we should keep them illegal. Just let me drugs.

Hammers can pound all on their own too. I have had hammers hit my thumb for no reason!!! One time a hammer jumped off the work bench and hit my toe!!! There are literally billions of these assault weapons in the hands of unsuspecting innocent people. When will this senseless violence stop?

Criminals won't do that.
It will take a while....but eventually all the criminal guns will be rounded up and taken out of circulation.

One way to help with that would be to SEVERELY restrict the availability and sale of ammo.
Make it extremely difficult (and just generally a pain in the ass) to procure.
A national database of every round purchased....along with mandatory liability insurance for each purchase.

This way the whiny 2A crowd (that only likes the last phrase in 2A but not so much the first) can be appeased....cuz no one is messin with their guns.

Legal gun owners (like myself) who have tons of ammo already stored away can just sit on it....as long as we want.
Forever if need be.
If we're not using it...or only using it sparingly it's not going anywhere.

Criminals on the other hand, will be the only ones hurt by the unavailability of ammo.
The more they waste the less they have.
Until eventually their guns are useless.

I know, I know.....but what about reloading?

That won't be easy either with powder and lead severely restricted also.

One way to help with that would be to SEVERELY restrict the availability and sale of ammo.
Make it extremely difficult (and just generally a pain in the ass) to procure.
When the Second Amendment’s plain text covers an individual’s conduct, the Constitution presumptively protects that conduct.
The government must demonstrate that the regulation is consistent with this Nation’s historical tradition of firearm regulation
Good luck with that.
A national database of every round purchased....along with mandatory liability insurance for each purchase.
When the Second Amendment’s plain text covers an individual’s conduct, the Constitution presumptively protects that conduct.
The government must demonstrate that the regulation is consistent with this Nation’s historical tradition of firearm regulation
Good luck with that.

Good luck with that.

Good luck with that.
The Second Amendment doesn't say anything about the government having to allow criminals to purchase ammunition.

If James Madison could see the crazy situation with firearms today in America you can be sure he'd rewrite 2A.
If not do away with it altogether.

The Second Amendment doesn't say anything about the government having to allow criminals to purchase ammunition.
Your restrictions apply to individuals who hold the right to keep and bear arms.
Good luck with that.
If James Madison could see the crazy situation with firearms today in America you can be sure he'd rewrite 2A.
Your unsupportable opinion doesn't matter.
If not do away with it altogether.
Amend the constitution.
Good luck with that.

Your restrictions apply to individuals who hold the right to keep and bear arms.
Good luck with that.

Your unsupportable opinion doesn't matter.

Amend the constitution.
Good luck with that.
A WELL REGULATED militia being necessary.....

A WELL REGULATED militia being necessary.....
The USSC discarded your argument two decades ago.

Good luck with that.

Last edited:
How many people have to die or be harmed before we take action???

You can just go to any hardware store, Walmart, etc and buy one. No background checks.

We clearly need hammer reform, perhaps a national registry.

Am I right?
NOT funny. When people start using hammers at 25% of the rate guns are used to kill school children, and people in large groups we can talk.

Hammers can pound all on their own too. I have had hammers hit my thumb for no reason!!! One time a hammer jumped off the work bench and hit my toe!!! There are literally billions of these assault weapons in the hands of unsuspecting innocent people. When will this senseless violence stop?
I tend to think, strangely, it will stop when Dims are voted out.. dunno why I think that.. Oh, I know why: bc that's the only time we hear about "gun violence" :rolleyes: Those damn guns! They are so evil!

But the poor had-a-bad-childhood criminals who USE them should not be lockedup anymore

And we are like... HUH?

guns bad
criminals who use them against law abiding people: good :uhoh3::rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back