Time is Running Out for Julian Assange

1718255797656.png

Craig Murray: The Farce of US Diplomatic Assurances​

April 17, 2024
The assurance that Julian Assange will be allowed to rely on the First Amendment in his defence is a blatantly weak piece of sophistry.

View attachment 961609

Craig Murray: The Farce of US Diplomatic Assurances​

April 17, 2024
The assurance that Julian Assange will be allowed to rely on the First Amendment in his defence is a blatantly weak piece of sophistry.

Setting him free ASAP is the only right thing to do.

A wicked Deep State inspired and directed narrative .

They are desperate to keep him quiet but are presumably scared rigid about the number of Dead Man switches he has almost certainly set up .

Perhaps it has dragged on for so long in order to give the Intel agencies time to discover who holds the Switches and therefore the required list of those that need controlling or eliminating .

A wicked Deep State ..... are presumably scared rigid about the number of Dead Man switches he has almost certainly set up .
I hadn't even considered that. You mean a red line that once crossed will allow the flood of hitherto discreet info "out of the bad"?

The US wants to extradite Julian Assange from the UK and put him on trial for publishing documents. He is being threatened with 175 years in prison. This is making journalism illegal. He hasn't committed any crime.

For taking classified information he had no right to?

Sounds like he and Biden should be besties

The US wants to extradite Julian Assange from the UK and put him on trial for publishing documents. He is being threatened with 175 years in prison. This is making journalism illegal. He hasn't committed any crime.
For taking classified information he had no right to?
Publishing such information is a jounalists job in a Democracy and why you think "he had no right to" is on you. I repeat: "He has committed no crime".
Sounds like he and Biden should be besties
Maybe you should connect the dots for me because as I see them one equals a despicable ass while the other an upstanding, leading member of a Democratic society.

Publishing such information is a jounalists job in a Democracy and why you think "he had no right to" is on you. I repeat: "He has committed no crime".

Maybe you should connect the dots for me because as I see them one equals a despicable ass while the other an upstanding, leading member of a Democratic society.
So Biden had a right to take classified documents home as a Senator?

Do tell

Forum List

Back